It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mesage To TPB On YouTube?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hi everyone....
Today I decided to fall asleep on the thought of Aliens and Current World Events plagueing the world, not anything to do with TPB not even in after thought. I fell asleep quite quickly and had a series of dreams.
1. A man in a dark colour shirt and tie walking onto a stage, he had a gun holster vest thingy...sorry don't know the real name for it. then changes to another image.
2. A YouTube presentation and its simply as follows: one letter dropping at a time.....

..........PTB..........
..........YOUR NEXT..........

Question is do I make this Youtube video or not?

[edit on 23-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Dreamer why don't you ask the oracle

But seriously if you have a strong desire though to make the vid go for it what have you got to lose.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Cheers for the reply lol....thing is although I get these dreams I like my quiet life......from the oracle point of view I think I should get it done via a third parties upon third parties upon third parties..

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Weird.

I kind of interpret your dream this way.

That the "anonymous" ppl will target the powers that be next.

I don't know why, but it just seems like a logical scenario.

Sorry for that, it just is kinda funny.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Don't the PTB own YouTube?

Perhaps you would get a better audience and response in the Below Top Secret forum for dreams and predictions.

Just ignore the A$$holes!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If I get the dream message correct it's a message for them....a warning.
It was a very odd sleep that left me feeling very ill when I woke up. Its left me with a migraine thats a doozey.
So I came on here to the only people to ask on such a subject who I trust to evaluate it fully, you guys. Feels like a bad Idea but what do you think?
Yeah I sound like a fruit cake I know but its really simple do I make the Video or not?
Safe quiet life (Good Times) says I don't.......If I make the vid....it draws attention to me(could be a whole world of pain IDK).

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Only you can interpret your dreams, PTB could mean something else go with your intuition, if theres any part of you thats telling you not to make the video listen to it like I said go with your intuition, you dont sound like a fruit cake by the way.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join