It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why was hitler's personal life so wierd?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
hello ats this thread will end up here anyway so here goes

i remember once in hi school we were learning about abnormal behavior in psychology
hitler was one guys project he made a poster and everything
well anyway he said that hitler never took off his jacket/blazer/fancy coat/whatever he was wearing at the time in front of people, he always made sure his body guards and anyone else was far away when he bathed, nearly everyone of his gf's wives, etc, tried to commit suicide, he was a vegan, never drank, he kept his right hand behind his back(i think he had parkinsons disease) in his older years in public, and he had a funky mustache(i couldnt think of anything else to post lol)
so yeah why was he such a wierdo?(im not knocking vegatarians or anything)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
he had syphilis and was secretly gay.

syphilis must have made him mental lol

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
he had syphilis and was secretly gay.

syphilis must have made him mental lol

lol i suppose pain can drive a man mad emptional or otherwise, i forgot he had syphillis but i imagine theres more to this than that

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

read this i just had a look

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Why was his personal life weird? Maybe it was because he was a rejected art student. Look at Van Gogh, he was a rejected artist. No one would buy his paintings and Van Gogh's personal life was also pretty weird.

If Hitler had been accepted into that art school and praised for his work I doubt that WW2 would have ever happened.

That's just my opinion. : )

[edit on 21-4-2010 by elaine]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Why was his personal life weird? Maybe it was because he was a rejected art student. Look at Van Gogh, he was a rejected artist. No one would buy his paintings and Van Gogh's personal life was also pretty weird.

If Hitler had been accepted into that art school and praised for his work I doubt that WW2 would have ever happened.

That's just my opinion. : )

well then wouldnt that be something, but maybe theres more to it than that as well
i imagine there were a lot of contributing factors
to his wierdness

[edit on 21-4-2010 by elaine]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
reply to post by ashanu90

read this i just had a look

en.wikipedia.org...

thanks for the link.............it said he may have had schizophrenia and bipolar, i wouldnt doubt it

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hmm...I don't know. Possibly because he was under the constant threat of assasination???? Just my theory.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
Hmm...I don't know. Possibly because he was under the constant threat of assasination???? Just my theory.

a contributing factor no doubt but theres gotta be more to it than that

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
He had the mustache because he was a Charlie Chaplin fan..not joking.

He was a genocidal maniac...I'm sure he had a few "ticks"

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

That and under the constant high expectations of his group of unseen handlers, funders etc...

i would go as far as to say that Hitler might have been one of the first prominent figureheads pupeteered a-la an earlier predecessor to the MK-ULTRA program.

OR

he was the real deal... and originated all his ideas.. (doubtful)

All I am speculative about is.. that whenever you see a 'head honcho'...
there's more honchos above him no doubt.
(wheels within wheels in a spiral array)

got enough riding on your performance.. and you're gonna see some cracks in the fascade no doubt.

-

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It is a mistake to think of Hitler as a madman. There was a problem in Europe, a German identity problem, and it came to a head after WWI. Hitler created a myth of Germany and German-ness that attempted to solve the tensions, cure the anxieties, give people hope. Why did Hitler make the problem a Jewish problem? Look to Europe itself. The point is, the man was neither particularly educated, well-read, clever, or attractive, but he knew how to speak. He knew what the audience wanted to hear. He was the product of a culture that stressed paternal authority, a generation that lost countless sons and fathers in the trenches. He was not a singular man of evil, merely the demon labeled responsible. He did not act alone. The question you should be asking, is how did so many people believe in this man's story? How did he do this, fool ordinary men and women like you and me? Hitler was not crazy; read his words and one will see a lucid man. The danger is not from men like him, but from people like ourselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I read some time back that he was a smack fiend near the end. Add the pressures and paranoia of his leadership during the time of war and I could imagine things could get quite weird concerning Hitler.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
well i was thinking since he would not let people anywhere near the bathroom when he bathed and the fact that he would not take off his coat or blazer or whatever in front of people leads me to think that there was something wrong with the man not only mentally but physichally
like some mutation, or (and im just thinking outside the box i am in no way serious) that he was an alien or something

or there was something wrong with his arms, because what does a coat cover up that a shirt doesnt? arms, yes arms
i think something was wrong with his arms, i believe ive just made that very apparent

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
or there was something wrong with his arms, because what does a coat cover up that a shirt doesnt? arms, yes arms
i think something was wrong with his arms, i believe ive just made that very apparent

Hmmm, I get your drift. If Hitler's arms looked like a dartboard from all the needle marks from shooting up?? It's a stretch, but it is possible.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Originally posted by ashanu90

Hmmm, I get your drift. If Hitler's arms looked like a dartboard from all the needle marks from shooting up?? It's a stretch, but it is possible.

that sounds very likely actually, im sure he wouldnt want his subjects to see that, but maybe there is something else, like an occult tatoo, or a mutation, or(outside the box again) alien device attached to his wrist or(another crazy idea) he had a cyborg arm from the future, but thats just silly theres really no point for him to have a cyborg arm anyway is there?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hmm... Call it a hunch but I am going to say the answer is, because he was nuts.... The question I find more important than why he kept his hand behind his back some times or why he bathed only when alone is, why did he try to eliminate the Jewish people....

The man was mentally unstable however very intelligent... And as you can guess, that is a very dangerous mix.

Hitler was nuts, thats why.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth[ I find more important than why he kept his hand behind his back some times or why he bathed only when alone is, why did he try to eliminate the Jewish people....

Hitler was nuts, thats why.

well if we can get some answers to these smaller questions, maybe we can gain some insight on the bigger question?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Wasn't he a Meth addict?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
He had the mustache because he was a Charlie Chaplin fan..not joking.

He was a genocidal maniac...I'm sure he had a few "ticks"

if true thats strange because ive heard charlie chaplan was jewish and i saw his movie "the great dictator" which was making fun of hitler, it was pretty funny though

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join