It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Boo1981

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hello ATS im Boo1981, im from the uk. Im 28 and a mother to my two wonderful children.

I came across ATS while doing some research into the wonders of mother nature. I must say this is the best site ive come across for proper information and good conversation.

I hope to bring some of my thoughts and theorys to you in the coming months/years.

Im no expert in anything, i just have a love for mother nature/the universe/ufos.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Hi boo1981, welcome to Above Top Secret. Great to have you aboard. Here is my U2U, be sure to call out if I can be of any assistance.

GL9

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hi boo1981. This is the 3rd time that 1981 has come up for me today. Ahhh synchronicities. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Greetings Boo! Hope to see you around the boards and look forward to your insight in regards to Mother Nature!

Keep your eyes open for the new ATS 2010 which hopefully will be kicking off soon, looks like its going to be going green so to say.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hiya boo,

Always good to see new members. Those are some of my favorite topics as well.

Don't forget to pick up your foil pack and coupon booklet once you've been decontaminated.

Welcome to ATS!

This is a partially manually, semi-automated welcome message.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Hello Boo !

Welcome !

I`ll see you around - have fun .

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Hi boo, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Oh by the way, your avatar is tooooo big 946px wide × 710px long.
It can't be any larger than 160px wide x 400px long. That has to be fixed, please read the avatar guidelines above. Let me know if you need any help.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!! I was born in 81, a great year for thinkers!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hi Boo!

Fellow Brit here, hope you have fun and get informed on here....it's better than hearing about the Election or the Volcano all the time!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you for your warm welome. I have changed my avatar size. Sorry about that just getting the hang of things

I look forward to posting my first thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Yes it was a great year to be born, especially in washington state what with all the volcanic energies still around from the huge eruption the year before! You know how ash is good for soil? It`s good for the brain too! Haha! Plus doing the math, there`s a chance I could have been conceived during the eruption or very close to it! Anyway it`s great wait till you turn 29 and realize that your basically 30 already! For me it was comforting looking back and seeing how my mind has developed and all the things I`ve learned and how I felt better prepared for whatever life may have in store ahead of us. I`ve been through some things and that made me stronger so now I won`t be blindsided by things I wasn`t ready for. Good luck on your journey!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Welcome to ATS, I saw the name Boo1981 and thought somebody stole my identity, my second name starts with Boo and I was born in 1981.

Anyway hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Hi, my partner calls me Boo and i was born in 1981. Was stuck for a user name and came up with boo1981

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Well i was born in May 1981. I feel that since 2008 i have gone through a great change within my mind. I put this great change down to having my daughter. Once she was born i felt different in my body and my mind. I have a very strong bond with her and owe her alot.

I have felt that something is going to happen/change soon, its like im preparing myself for this change. This is how i ended up here, in my search for knowledge into mother nature and the universe.

Hope you all dont think im mad

Ive had a few amazing dreams in the past few years that have made me question why and how we are here and if we are alone in the universe.

top topics

join