It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admiral Byrd / Antarctic Mystery

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Wow. I never heard of that german expedition in the 60's. I've been gathering info about antartica and the expeditions there, I think I mentioned before those sightings by the chilean expedition. I also did some research on german U-boats and possible travels to the antarctica and patagonia to this secret Nazi bases. I'll probably make a thread with all that info or will just post it here sometime. just need to have a few spare time to do it.

Originally posted by Regenstorm

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and thanks for the link , there very useful info there, gotta learn some more german for sure. the missing U-boats list will be very helpfull on my researches.
Another interesting thing that I just noted is that most of the missing U-boats are from the late manufacturing (43-45) Most of them are U-2000's U'3000's and U- 4000's which were the last ones to be manufactured and put to the sea. There's thousads of them missing, complete fleets!!!

[edit on 11-5-2010 by hateeternal]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hateeternal

I would love more info on missing U-boats. And just to clarify the quotes from the website of UFO's from 1965 are from Argentina not Chile, it was late and i wasn't thinking right. There were reports from the Antarctica base on Deception Island which is a very interesting island. It is a horse shaped island right off the coast of Antarctica. You can see it in Google Earth in perfect detail. except for the middle.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
reply to post by Xtrozero

Thanks for posting! When going there, were there any rumors of mysterious things happening there in the past?

Nope nothing, losts of scientists though. I did visit Commander Scott's camp where there is blubber stacked up, hay and supplies all still there.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I will try to Summarize what is going on, this is speculation from my side after researching this for almost 6 years now. I don't question alien visitations to earth, but they are only a part of the whole phenomena.

I believe that ancient history as we know it is completely false. Nazca, Giza, Babylonia/Mesopotamia, certain biblical stories, the "computer" that was found at the bottom of the sea near Greece, the Baghdad Battery, etc. etc. all suggest that mankind or some other species lived in a more advanced era as we live today. The various expeditions that were undertaken by the Nazi before World War 2 lead probably to the discovery this forbidden knowledge and suppressed science and "zero point energy".

I still didn't find it, but there is a Nazi propaganda film in which is claimed that the pyramids of Giza were build 10.500 BC. The same date Graham Hancock has come up with in his theory about the connection with Orion.
There are many accusations towards the Nazis for faking history, but were they faking it really? The holocaust debate is, though heavily suppressed, still continuing.

Although our common history books suggest otherwise, there are numerous claims that Germany was forced into both WW1 and WW2. There are also many prophecies that Germany will be involved in World War 3 which will end according to some believers on Judgment Day on December 21st 2012.

If the third party Sargon will have come and will have beaten the battle, so this will have been his swords - victorious against multiple majority. Then he, the avenger, thundered over the world with his fiery chariot, hurling lightning against the forces of darkness, until they are destroyed completely. After all this is the earthly world from all evil and be cleansed of all misery. Only small crowds of people will inhabit the earth world, but it will be the best living now, and rule.

Sajaha 12

It is well known that the Nazis were were fascinated by occultism but was it good or bad occultism? The symbols that the Nazis used are very different than the ones used by the so called Illuminati. The symbol of fascism was only used by Italy, not by Germany. The symbols that the Nazis used are runes. Like in other cultures the swastika was also used by the ancient Germans. The swastika is a abstract representation of a whirl or better said a spiral.
Can you see the swastika here?
www.panatron.eu...

What I also would like to share are these Babylonian prophecies, the book of Sajaha. It is a very rough translation through google translate. The original can be found here. It is believed that North-land is in fact Germany and the midnight mountain is the Untersberg. From Hitler's Eagles Nest you have a spectacular view on it. Hitler knew about these prophecies and the are fulfilling themselves. Hitler picked the swastika because the swastika are also 2 S-runes on top of each other at an 90 degree angle. The S-Rune also stands for 6. So we have two times six. Hitler was in power 12 years, 6 in peace, 6 at war. Just like the prophecy said.
Sajaha 9:8

The third picture, I will give you today, shows how a new king rises again in the distance. And he is our blood. His name is "hope." For he closes the sources of evil. And each character heaven gives him a year and the first half of them in peace and in the second war. But the sources of evil break up again, and they overwhelm the young king with blood and fire from above and below and from all sides. He is ruined. And the name "Hope" falls with him.

10 planet + sun + moon = 12...

(to be continued)

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Thanks. You have given, yet again, more things to research. I am a lover of the planet Venus and have a thread going on Lucifer. You should check out the last few pages because we are getting into Babylon.

I found it interesting that Venus makes a pentagram in the sky and Babylon was the first civilization to use the Pentagram. They are the "oldest" civilization, and they too were obsessed with the planet Venus.

The 3 hikers that went missing for 3 months was very strange, especially since Hitler was obsessed with that region.

I have been thinking about the time traveling theory. I am also a big fan of acient alien theories. I guess it is possible that if time traveling back in time is possible, maybe the ancient aliens are people from the future. I remember reading about i think TROY being helped by aliens in a battle. It was either the romans or troy. I just tried searching but can't find it.

You are taking this to a whole new level and i am enjoying this :-D

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Antarctica - the last unpopulated landmass on Earth. At world's end. A mystery awaits.

The germans were one of the most educated people on Earth back in the 18th century, and also adventurous. Many of our current historical knowledge came from their endeavours in parts of the world then little known to western civilisation - China, India, South America and the Antarctic.

Even with confronted with theologies that go againts their very grains of beliefs, they unhesitantly studied them with open minds such as the vedic recitations from the indians, egyptian heiroglyphies, native south american myths, etc. And such beliefs were brought back to Europe to be shared.

Subsequently, through records, some took to those ancient beliefs and even form mystical societies that shaped and influenced their political realities, such as the Thule society which laid claims of having alien contact, that lead to Hitler's wild claims ( or were they?) of exclusivity.

Huge megalithic projects of ancient proportions were undertakened that boggles the common human mind, as well as its speed of construction, during the 30s as well as even through the war years when allied officers stumbled upon huge caverns cut out of hard rocks in the mountains of Thuringa and everywhere else.

Such feats were recorded as being repeated onto the last landmass on Earth - Antarctica, a fact which even a village idiot can comprehend as Hitler's war had been about lebensrum - more land and domination.

After the war, through interogations by allied officers determined to wipe out every trace of the Nazis, Admiral Byrd led an expedition with a vast army to Antarctica and was mysteriously repelled in a few short weeks.

Many questions had been raised in the 70s, but an attempt with a scholarly debunk shed the most light on what was supposed to shed light only led to more questions and the questionable stances by them, akin to the debunk of Roswell.

www.scribd.com...

Their point of contention was:-

1. Nazi submarines had no capability to reach South America and Antarctica at the same time.
Could not the subs had been refueled at South America?

2. The weather would not have permitted the subs from replenishing the base in Antarctica.
Can weather on the surface affect subs that are undersea vessels, more so with underground bases the Nazis were capable of constructing?

3. One aircraft was wrecked and was outside the disputed area
What about the other 3 other aircrafts, that they quietly had failed to addressed?

4. 3 Nuclear bombs were detonated above South America, and not on Antarctica.
The detonation were meant for the atmosphere, and no one needs to fire from Antarctica itself, as the winds will move the nuke cloud of 3 mighty explosions combined over to the Antarctica area. Contamination will occur in the air and not on the ground.

Was these detonations the cause of our Ozone layer? They side-stepped the issue, as often is the case of debunkers.

These are but only a few questions raised on the dubious 'scholarly' researched attempt to debunk with a long list of biblographies misqouted to support its stance.

So who or what lives underground Antarctica?

PS: This post will probably be buried in time by othe posts and thread, but the questions will always remain....)

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
double post clicking error. Sorry. running out of time.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Hmmm, Venus, where did the "aliens" that contactees like George Adamski and Howard Menger met in the 50s come from?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Hmmm, Venus, where did the "aliens" that contactees like George Adamski and Howard Menger met in the 50s come from?

I did a little research on Adamski. I have heard of him before but never really believed it.

As for howard Menger, he is actually in the Legends of Atlantis 5 part series that i talked about.

When i first saw Howard Menger there was something strange to me about him. In the video which appears to be from the late 80's or 90's, he is seen being interviewed outside with his wife sitting next to him. I got a feeling that the wife was tired of his BS. It was very strange. When he would say certain things it seemed she got uneasy or something. I don't know. I like his message though, very peaceful.

I found this youtube video with Menger. Go to 2 minutes and he talks about going into a cabin and seeing electronics.

I have always wondered why many human like ET's were blond and nordic looking. Very very strange.

I personally think that Venus was inhabited. I have a thread going on "When was Venus First Seen?"

Something happened sometime before 3000BC involving Venus, i believe. The Mayans say that on August 11th, 3114BC (which is the start of the current epoch that ends December 21, 2012) is the "Birth of Venus". Everyone is talking about the end of the calendar, but no one is talking about why they started the calendar on that exact date, August 11th, 3114BC. And why did they call it the "Birth of Venus"? Did Venus just magically show up on that date? Or did people/things come to earth around that time?

The other Venus and 3000BC connections are: The babylonians first use of the Pentagram around that time and the amazing Newgrange site.

At newgrange, i believe that it was built not just to calculate the winter solstice, but also calculate Venus. Venus is the only object to cast a shadow besides the Sun and the Moon. Newgrange was built between 3200BC and 3000BC. Coincidence?

Venus is also an important object in freemasonry (which i am kind of a member of). My father encouraged me to join so i did a few years ago but i am not active and am about to get kicked out. But i want to continue with them because some things i am heavily interested in are key elements to the masons.

I am obsessed with the Knights Templar, Judaism and Venus. My mother was Jewish and the freemasons make countless Jewish references. Also, in the Old Testament there are countless Venus numbers being mentioned, so the Jews were probably obsessed with Venus.

The Rosslyn Chapel in scotland is what i like to call the missing link between freemasonry and the Templars. Guess what is built in there? A pentagram shaped pill box that lets in the light of Venus.

There is something special in Venus. There is a great mystery that no one wants to talk about, there are so few books on Venus it is very upsetting.

Anyways, here is a map of Venus. Amazing how earth like it is!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d14f9bd91d84748e.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the Pentagram earth makes with Venus. The planets are locked together:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/cbd8957442f95624.gif[/atsimg]

And this is something i noticed awhile ago while on Google Earth. If you look between Antarctica and South America, there is an area here with 7 groups of islands that are almost exact distances away. The island closest to Antarctica is called Thule island.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/5102b2e80c424a37.jpg[/atsimg]

and lastly, i quickly made the following image. It is by far not exact, but this image is made when you map out the inferior and superior conjunctions of earth and mercury, the other interior planet:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe7c1dd8f84f.jpg[/atsimg]

Venus makes the pentagram, Mercury makes the Hexagram. You map out the inferior conjunctions which makes one triangle and you map out the superior conjunctions and it makes another triangle. As above, so below?

Anyways, just wanted to give you some info on Venus that i have collected. Very fascinating stuff. There are two books by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas called The book of Hiram subtitled Freemasonry, Venus and the secret key tothe life of jesus, and their other book Uriel's Machine which talks about megalithic sites, especially Newgrange and the Venus connection.

One last thing the Hebrew Calendar starts around 3700BC. I have heard that they got their calender from the Babylonians. Very strange stuff all of this. I have not read the old testament, but i know that some people think that you can read it and imagine the "Gods" as the ETs that came down and created humans.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The pentagram connectionf of Rennes-le-Château are also very interesting. They are related with the Knights Templar, with Mary Magdalene who represents Venus, and Jesus Bloodline.

www.henrylincoln.co.uk...

www.mysterymag.com...

www.templarmechanics.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hateeternal

Dude, you read my mind. I was going to edit my post because i forgot to mention how obsessed with the Rennes le chateau i am. My avatar background is from an amazing game, Gabriel Knight 3.

If you are interested in the game i HIGHLY recommend downloading the game. It is the best game i have ever played. I wish more games would add history into them.

The whole game is set in Renne le Chateau and all the sites around them. You get to see all the sites in 3D, walk the church of Mary Magdalene in 3D, the tour of Magdalene in 3D, visit the villa bethenia and all the other important sites. Really, its the ultimate game for Renne le Chateau lovers. It was made before Da Vinci Code but it covers everything Henry Lincoln talks about in his books and more. The pentagram is used heavily in the game.

Anyways, in the game you go to a musuem that gives you background information on the history of the area. They have a number of Banners that explain the Languadoc region and the connections between the Jews and Royal Families.

I made a post asking the question Were the Knights Templar Jewish?

Anyways, below is a video to show you some of the similarities between the game, Gabriel Knight and the real sites. I believe in coincidences and signs. The main character, Gabriel Knight, is from New Orleans and the first game is all about New Orleans voodoo. I was born in New Orleans and i would have probably not played this third game if the character was not based in New Orleans.

If you plan on playing the game, stop watching at the 7 minute mark because it gives away the ending. Really amazing game!

I recently watched that documentary recently actually, the Henry Lincoln youtube one. That area is very strange and holds some secrets.

I recently also watched the movie "Bloodline" which has Ben Hammot in the movie. They find a Templar grave that they believe is Mary Magdalene. The tomb has a Templar Shroud over the body and is impossible to get to.

I believe Ben Hammot's work is authentic. If it is a hoax, it is one of the greatest hoax ever pulled.

www.benhammott.com...

Now the documentary talks to members of Priore of Sion and references them heavily. I know that people have a big problem with this group because Henry Lincoln talked about them and Pierre Plantard, whom admitted it was a hoax. This is the biggest problem with the "Bloodline" documentary because the creator of the documentary involves that group in a lot of the movie. BUT, the most important aspect of the movie is Ben Hammott's involvement which is towards the end.

The most amazing thing about the bloodline movie is the discovery of the body. What i found most interesting is that the hands of the body are held in a way that is exactly like how Mary Magdalene is portrayed in the Church.

www.perillos.com...

In the photo, you can see her hands being held in a strange way. The body has the hands the exact same way.

Here is where it could be a great hoax. The tomb where the templar body is, is very hard to get to. There is a very small hole where Ben Hammott pushed a camera through to get the footage of the tomb. For this to be a hoax, someone would have had to take a body and place it in the tomb. Also, the tomb is perfect. What i mean by that is it has the Templar shroud ontop, there are gold objects all around and a chest. This sounds way too perfect and it just looks fake.

here is the footage:

If you need help locating anything that i have mentioned, feel free to PM so i can help you obtain them.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal

The pentagram connectionf of Rennes-le-Château are also very interesting. They are related with the Knights Templar, with Mary Magdalene who represents Venus, and Jesus Bloodline.

www.henrylincoln.co.uk...

www.templarmechanics.com...

Thank you for that video. I had not seen this one.. great!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
One last video regarding Henry Lincoln. He did a 4 or 5 part documentary that talks about the Sacred Sites of the Knights Templar. They are in Renne le Chateau and Bornholm.

Many of the Bornholm churches are round. I remember seeing a building that was made in one of the North Eastern american states that was a round watch tower or something similar to it. If you know what i am talking about please help jog my memory.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
To RegenstormL-

Thanks for your research notes and perspective.

My approach is to rely more on historical texts, to keep my nose keen and not be distracted by Venus, or templars, reptilians, galactic federations, alternate dimensions or disappearing islands.

According to ancient 'myths' from Mesopotamia of the Sumerians, Assyrians, Jews and Bablyonians, it does points to a group of advance beings who had guided and led mankind for centuries till today. It's purpose was the aquisition of gold.

Throughout history we have seen how valued gold was to higher beings while our ancestors had no use for it and would rather ask for water or wheat.

Right up to the Spanish conquests of S. America, the last ancient civilisation recorded was Montezuma of the Aztec ethnic group. When Cortez was shown the treasury building, he was amazed at the entire cavern filled to the brime, and was told it belong to the 'gods'.

Therefore, we can safely conclude gold was the reason for Earth being colonnised, and we were created to mine gold for them.

Some claimed that an advance race would be capable of creating robots as miners, but such assumptions are wrong because robots need resources to construct and is high maintenance, but biological beings such as humans are more conducieve as we can reproduce and be replenished easily by what is already avaliable on Earth.

Rather, one should ask - if they can create biological beings such as us, just as we are at the cusp of doing it ourselves, WHO CREATED THEM???

Even though according the text that some of the beings had feuds over the control of mankind, it seems all these beings are interested in only gold and no one must obstruct them in such quest.

Leaders of humanity were appointed by them to collect gold on their behalf, such as Egypt who held caverns filled up till Caesar came along, and perhaps right up till today. Much of gold lays in private hands today. But how much of real gold are in treasuries and private vaults today?

And are our leaders today 'appointed' by them to continue collect gold on their behalf?

Perhaps the occultist Nazis had managed to short cut the 'appointed leaders' of that day, and worked out a better deal with these beings to manage the gold for them instead?

These beings would certainly need a collection point for the gold unhindered and unobstructed, and then transported to space. Where would such gold be collected?.......the Antarctic looks like a good place to sniff..underground...

Is it time to Hoist the Colors? :-P

[edit on 13-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Egyptian Gold was believed to have a magical potency and believed to contain significant religious properties. Gold did not tarnish or deteriorate. But more importantly gold shone like the sun god and was therefore credited with the powers of the sun god. Egyptian gold was therefore referred to as the 'Flesh of the Gods'.

The Nazis also gathered tons and tons of gold...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Gold is not the reason.

n the 2,900 cubic kms of Eros, there is more aluminium, gold, silver, zinc and other base and precious metals than have ever been excavated in history or indeed, could ever be excavated from the upper layers of the Earth's crust. That is just in one asteroid and not a very large one at that. There are thousands of asteroids out there.

Source

In my opinion there is only one reason:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Your link leads to the answer being...love????
OK. Fine with it, if thats your belief.

No doubt that asteroid contains much gold, but that is only an assumption, and not excavated fact. And that just a piece of asteriod. We are talking here about:-

1. A planet filled with gold, of which only est 161,000 tonnes had been excavated since civilisation started till today, and even our oceans alone contains 15,000 tonnes of gold if it can by excavated by us using our current tech, which is impossible to us today, but that does not mean other beings can not do so.

2. Earth is a much more stable platform to mine for gold for in terms of mining, you will have to consider the entire process, from digging a hole till shipping it out. Processing, its facillities, labour, costs, etc? Which would be more feasible - a floating exotic rock or a stable platform?

3. We are dealing with beings capable of intersteller flight. Earth MAY NOT be the only planet or rock that they are mining for gold....

4. Our entire economy and slavery had been about gold since the dawn of civilisation...I doubt if Mr Rothschild, Hitler or Antarctica will appreciate your love...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You're right that Gold is a big issue, but gold is basically a seed for pure materialism, greed and power.
Ever heard of Emoto?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You're right that Gold is a big issue, but gold is basically a seed for pure materialism, greed and power.
Ever heard of Emoto?

I love this. Love is the answer. If everyone on this earth felt love for others the world would be perfect... but our leaders don't want us loving others for some odd reason.

Money is the root of all evil.

Have you heard of the theory that if you send love to plants and flowers that they will love a much longer life? I think this was first brought up in the book Secret life of Plants. Also have you seen "What the bleep we do know? Down the rabbit hole"? They mention Emoto Water

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Your link leads to the answer being...love????
OK. Fine with it, if thats your belief.

No doubt that asteroid contains much gold, but that is only an assumption, and not excavated fact. And that just a piece of asteriod. We are talking here about:-

1. A planet filled with gold, of which only est 161,000 tonnes had been excavated since civilisation started till today, and even our oceans alone contains 15,000 tonnes of gold if it can by excavated by us using our current tech, which is impossible to us today, but that does not mean other beings can not do so.

2. Earth is a much more stable platform to mine for gold for in terms of mining, you will have to consider the entire process, from digging a hole till shipping it out. Processing, its facillities, labour, costs, etc? Which would be more feasible - a floating exotic rock or a stable platform?

3. We are dealing with beings capable of intersteller flight. Earth MAY NOT be the only planet or rock that they are mining for gold....

4. Our entire economy and slavery had been about gold since the dawn of civilisation...I doubt if Mr Rothschild, Hitler or Antarctica will appreciate your love...

There is far more gold than that, likely. You need to try to figure out how to calculate the ORMUS that has been shown to exist in the salts in the soil of Earth.

Come to think of it, the way gold is referred to in The Mysteries speaks volumes for its nature, and the nature of all "atomic matter".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join