It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fireball Reported Over Madison, WI!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Going to love to see how the Govt and TPTB and the MSM is going to hide this one from the masses!

Anticipating tomorrow's news..

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If you look at the timestamp on the bottom left of the images, it appears that there were 20 seconds that ellapsed between when you see the bright ball appear to the right and the big flash of light.

Also to be noted are the contrails left behind when the flash happens. The one on the right is in a straight line, and we can see what looks to be an airplane to be causing it. The plane (or moving lighted object to the right) can be seen throughout the entire clip. Now look at the trail on the left, it enters the frame just as straight as the other line but then starts getting loose as it gets closer to the lighted object.

Why can't the object on the left be seen throughout the entire clip and why does it start to get loose when it gets closer to the object? Why are there 20 seconds missing between the initial sighting of the "comet" and when the bright light happens?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Damn! That looked huge as well as a spectacular sight!!

Flagged

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkItOut
If you look at the timestamp on the bottom left of the images, it appears that there were 20 seconds that ellapsed between when you see the bright ball appear to the right and the big flash of light.

Also to be noted are the contrails left behind when the flash happens. The one on the right is in a straight line, and we can see what looks to be an airplane to be causing it. The plane (or moving lighted object to the right) can be seen throughout the entire clip. Now look at the trail on the left, it enters the frame just as straight as the other line but then starts getting loose as it gets closer to the lighted object.

Why can't the object on the left be seen throughout the entire clip and why does it start to get loose when it gets closer to the object? Why are there 20 seconds missing between the initial sighting of the "comet" and when the bright light happens?
cause the plane came from the bottom of the screen. the wiggly part is a contrail fading away. But man, this is an awesome piece of news!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by j-man

I guess MSM decided to say nothing. Been watching since this morning to just see if they say ANTHING since 6am EST. Not a peep. Pitiful. Why I don't watch them... But news about training dogs for rescue from puppyhood on up is (albeit important) but hardly Newsworthy this day in age when we all know about rescue dogs just sad.. *sigh*

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
i live in the uk
swear down i was looking out my window at about 2? i think in the morning last night, and i see a redish fireball miles up in the sky, very small, hardly noticeable, but it was the flicker that gave it away, i need some binoculours.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Be on the lookout for a baby who can pick up a car!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I live in Madison and didn't see anything. Just a preemptive comment; ignore any reports from people in the area claiming there are mysterious black helicopters flying around the area today. There are ALWAYS Blackhawks from the local Air National Guard flying around Madison pretty much every day

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
These are the two frames with the Object in it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05c06b4b6b65.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18a0acb90455.jpg[/atsimg]

There, fixed the sizes..

[edit on 15/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I live in Southeast Minnesota; last night I was sitting in my chair watching T.V. There was a thunderstorm off in the distance; approx. 20 miles away. Then I heard a large boom (the house shook a little bit); a first I thought my house had been hit by lightning. I jumped out of my chair and went outside to see if there was any damage and saw nothing. I just chaulked it up to nothing and went to bed.
Then this A.M. I see this story; I am pretty sure that what I heard last night was the sonic boom for this object.
Pretty crazy!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
OMG! yes i seen it! I thought it was lightning but then nothing else happened, and i was thinking about maybe it was this! Wow! Thanks for confirming this for me i am going to go look for it! lol.

ps. i live in Madison.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I saw it from Illinois just outside of St. Louis. i was heading north on 255 it traveled left to right 10 o'clock high. it was green for a noticeable amount of time then it exploded into a quick shower of white.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by some_stupid_name

Yes it had to be around 10 cuz that is when i was pulling in my parking lot at home and seen a big flash.

ps. here is the local news on it. host.madison.com...

[edit on 15-4-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don't have much to add other than that I live about 75 miles away and was watching TV last night at the time. I noticed outside the sky lighting up but I thought it was lightning... but then thought it was wierd that there was no storm and no thunder.

I just wish now that I had been outside at the time.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
www.kcrg.com...

here's a video

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Absolutely incredible.
One day I have to experience a fireball like this first hand... even your average shooting star still makes my eyes widen with joy.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
several people have reported seeing a giant fire ball near Alexandria Minnesota by the
Kensington Runestones. And now Alexandria smells like it is burning...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I can see how a UFO must look like a Plane, First jump to a Conclusion and
then wait for it to proved wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Can anyone help me find out where it landed? I want to go and see what evidence is still there. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

I can see how a UFO must look like a Plane, First jump to a Conclusion and
then wait for it to proved wrong.

Is that supposed to be some sort of dig at me? If I recall, the only time I mentioned 'plane' was to report what the emergency dispatch told my dad upon his reporting the event. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed??

Best,
Skunknuts

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join