It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens The Series on History Channel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Awesome.. will anyone stream this online? for those without History Channel?

Looks great though

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
If the History channel is doing another whole new TV series involving Aliens/UFOs etc - Then why didnt they just continue on with UFO Hunters? I understand that the "Ancient Alien" concept is a little different in nature than what UFO Hunters depicted - However, its close enough in concept that one has to wonder why they didnt just continue the UFO Hunters show. I know for fact that UFO Hunters was the History channels biggest ratings getter during its time.

I guess the "Ancient Aliens" concept is more along the lines of what the history channel wants and makes more sense for the channel, I dunno.

With that said - I'll be tuning in for sure. I wonder who the main stays of the show will be? Will there be actual investigations etc going on? Or just a bunch of history lesson ho-hum going down and us having to hear the 1000 different theories that Von Daniken has on the subject?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Yay! More disinfo from government sponsored media! Hooraaay!

Even if this was disinfo, it's a bad one.

At worst, it makes studying UFOs look more ridiculous. Can that even be possible?

At best, it encourages more people to study the subject. Since nothing is ever really "confirmed," all it will do is make more people curious

[edit on 15-4-2010 by bananasam]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Great News! Hopefully ill be able to watch it as I find this topic very intresting.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I just hope Skyfloating gets a mention or some kind of back end credit for his research and work that I guess would of been used in this doco.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Wait a sec, the first episode airs on 4/20??? [snip]
S&F from me as well. In all seriousness I will be watching. Thanks for the heads up!

Removed reference to drug use

[edit on 15/4/10 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
My guess is that it will be in Youtube sooner or later, nice to look it from there.

But i hope it's not yet another of these episodes where they present something unexplainable somewhere, (yet it be credible with official's vowing for it) and going trough all whats available with people tracking these evidence and speculating.

Eventually in the end some random sceptic "debunks" all of it and
it totals out to be ridiculed or "dissed" subject, so simple minded joe's will make up their minds, that this is just science fiction and mumbojumbo of people who want to be in tv more or less.

On the otherhand, like it was mentioned before, for people who are interested it might open new point of views for something they already know, and present something new to look in for

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Wooot!!! That is awesome. I can't wait to see this...I'm so glad the history channel has picked this up. Some of the best news I've heard on ATS in a good long while...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up...

As it contains Erich von Daniken in the Credits, I know it will just a
re-hash of Bull Plop he was peddling years ago.

In case those don't remember, Erich von Daniken used to Manufacture
his own Artifacts to support his own theories. He also has a habit of only
showing evidence that supports his theories, and anything that disproves
his theories is just left out. Some might say Fraud.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ooooo, is this available on the History Channel in the UK?

Probably have to wait a couple of months. Ah well, EZTV here we come!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thiaoouba Prophecy
"It has been 14,500 years since a comparable level of technological advance existed on Earth. This technology, which is nothing compared with true knowledge, is nevertheless, sufficiently advanced to become harmful to the human race on Earth in the very near future. Harmful, because it is only material knowledge and not spiritual knowledge.

1,350,000 years ago precisely, on the planet Bakaratini of the constellation Centaur, a decision was made by the leaders of that planet, following numerous conferences and reconnaissance expeditions, to send inhabited vessels to the planets Mars and Earth.

There was a very simple reason for this: their planet was cooling down internally and would become uninhabitable within 500 years. They thought, with good reason, that it was preferable to evacuate their people to a younger planet of the same category...

These people, I must tell you that these beings were human - very intelligent and highly evolved. A black race, they had thick lips, flattened noses and frizzy hair - resembling, in these ways, the blacks now living on Earth.
These people had inhabited the planet Bakaratini for 8,000,000 years, in co-habitation with a yellow-colored race.

To be precise, this was what you call on Earth, the Chinese race and they had inhabited Bakaratini for about 400 years prior to the blacks. The two races witnessed numerous revolutions during their time on the planet. We tried to provide relief, assistance and guidance but, in spite of our intervention, wars broke out periodically. These, along with the natural disasters occurring on the planet, served to thin the ranks in both races.

Finally, a nuclear war broke out on such a grand scale that the entire planet was plunged into darkness and temperatures fell to minus 40 of your degrees Celsius. Not only did atomic radiation destroy the population, but cold and lack of food accomplished the rest.

It is a recorded fact that a mere 150 black people and 85 yellow people survived the catastrophe, from a population of seven billion black and four billion yellow humans. A register of survivors was taken just before they began to reproduce and when they had stopped killing each other." The Angelic Thaori from Michel Desmarquets book The Thiaoouba Prophecy

TP is must read prior to viewing this series. It bridges the gap from belief to knowledge not only of Anciant Aliens but of our prior greater civilizations. Because of the book Thiaoouba Prophecy and all the circumstantial evidence provided through various books such as Chariots of The Gods and the Original Episode airing of Anciant Aliens on History Channel I was able put together the myriads of puzzle pieces gathered here on ATS. TP is my foundation of Truth. The needle of Truth in a haystack of lies and the drowning of information without wisdom. I researched for years the different aspects of Truths that were presented on Behold a Pale Horse as held by William Cooper. I came to a crossroads reasearching the grays that had offered us technology when we came into the Nuclear Age again and for those that remember there was another race that offered only Spiritual Guidance on the condition that we were to disarm all Nuclear Armament. As we all know the TPTB chose to help the Grays with their HIV Problem for Technological Aid.

The Greatest Piece of Evidence Presented in the First Episode of Anciant Aliens is the Site called Puma Pumku. It's Megalithic 450 ton flagstones perfectly Machine drilled holes Through Dolomite the 2nd hardest stone to cut next to a Diamond. With perfect 6 millimeter by 6 mm deep perfectly square Groove, perfectly straight cut all the way around the Stone.

wow thats awesome but fictional writing has its own section thanks. without proof thats exactly what this is. stick to the topic and stop posting your agendas here.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This is great news, thanks for the info! I personally think the Ancient Aliens document was superb, one of the few good ones out there. I'll have to check wheter History HD Czech Republic will be airing it anytime soon. In the worst case, I'll be downloading it off the net. But I'm glad that the masses are finally getting teached what was hidden for so long. Can you give us any hints? Will there be a conclusion in the series of some kind?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Who Owns the History Channel?

GENERAL ELECTRIC does...

What everyone fails to realize is that we live in a Joseph Goebbels disneyland of ashkeNAZIs.

Be interesting how long this truthful post will remain. If it is deleted because it is considered off topic by the leaders of ATS we will then know just how powerful the truth can be.

Welcome to the greatest psychological operations platform ever to come out of Project Paper Clip.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Very good and positive news. makes my day, sure enough.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by crackerjack
I just hope Skyfloating gets a mention or some kind of back end credit for his research and work that I guess would of been used in this doco.

I've not seen any original work done by Skyfloating anywhere on this board that concerns this subject.

Care to link me to some?

Originally posted by Nupster
But i hope it's not yet another of these episodes where they present something unexplainable somewhere, (yet it be credible with official's vowing for it) and going trough all whats available with people tracking these evidence and speculating.

How could it possibly be anything else?

What's worse is that it is certain to ignore actual discoveries made that tend to invalidate the vacuous thesis of this so - called "documentary."

Eventually in the end some random sceptic "debunks" all of it and
it totals out to be ridiculed or "dissed" subject, so simple minded joe's will make up their minds, that this is just science fiction and mumbojumbo of people who want to be in tv more or less.

The target audience is these "simple minded joes."
Them and persons that don't care to investigate these ridiculous claims themselves, or purposely avoid doing so in order to continue to live in a fantasy world.

On the otherhand, like it was mentioned before, for people who are interested it might open new point of views for something they already know, and present something new to look in for

The only true, redeeming value of the subject is that it could cause people to investigate ancient history for themselves and, ultimately, learn just how bamboozled they were by programs such as this one.

Harte

link   
Is good to hear that History Channel will do something with the great knowledge you input in this series . I follower your thread from the very begging . I will watch in on History Channle . S& F

link   
Note... any further posts commenting on personal use of illegal substances will be removed. Members who should know better may be wearing warn flags on their mini-profile and continued attempts may require further actions.

Terms And Conditions Of Use:

2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

2e.i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Your going up against a very big show, but I am getting sick of it anyhow so I will be tuning in. Is there going to be talk about nibiru?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join