It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisitng a Clementine Moon Picture THE SMOKING GUN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I saw this picture on Zorgon's website and I believe it is the smoking gun but I don't remember it being hashed out here. So for further discussion I give you...

THE SMOKING GUN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bd4dce831c3.gif[/atsimg]

and a closer view of the NNMA (Not Natural Moon Artifact)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8888d663dbc9.jpg[/atsimg]
(The yellow text that is out of the picture says "Huge pipe exiting blurred object and going into the ground?")
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Why hasn't the Navy been held to task over this blatant cover-up???

[edit on 13-4-2010 by joey_hv]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There's loads of other pictures very similar to the one youve shown here where the artifacts are smudged out.

There's Definately something on the moon that they dont want you to see thats for sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Not sure what to say. There are dozens of these "altered image" pictures floating around various websites. Obviously, these pictures have been deemed 'need to know'. Unfortunately, none of us fall under that category. Frustrating isn't it. To know that there are objects both on the moon and on Mars that TPTB are purposely keeping hidden from us. Maybe, if we knew what they were it would answer many questions that we have. Perhaps, they may even answer questions pertaining to our history and creations. Who knows. Damn frustrating though.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
We have discussed this photo before on ATS in several threads many years ago.

I think the impression I left with was, that there is a massive Chinese style Pagoda on the Moon.

I still like that theory.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

What are we looking at? Are you saying that behind that blur there is a smoking gun? How did that gun get on the moon? I got it, it was Colonel Mustard on the Moon with the revolver!

Honestly though this blurred image proves nothing. Sure its a bit odd for them to be blurring images out but let's not attach sinister cover-up style intentions to it just because some of it is blurred. I'd love to let my imagination run wild on that photo, and I will, but I'm not gonna post any of my bizarre wild unfounded speculation.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

It's not just this picture that has bits blurred out.

Whats behind the blurs i wouldnt like to say but its something they dont want us to see which asks the question what have they got to hide??

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
mining and drilling robot plans and how to get them to the moon has been on the table since the late 1800´s

many scientist and experts in the field has said the the way space exploration is done now days is backwards , first you put up stuff into space then you send humans who can build with that stuff, thats how you do it , not men to the moon before geosyncronational orbit is achived...

youve put more into the out come as to what was needed for it to be benefitial.

in my humble opinion, most of whats been told about space exploration is but a tip of the ice berg,

20years ago we put up a space station in to orbit
200 years ago man planed how to mine the moon
2000 years ago we still argued
5000 years ago we knew the colors of the furthest planets in our solar system

in theory with whats been achived, we´ve done noting for the past 8000 years,

if communities with mud cake libraries and blood sacrifice have calculated the age of this planet and our solarsystem , named the colors of planets we dont see with the naked eye one has to but wonder as to what went so terrible wrong and why are we still "stuck" here.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Its the bit that they neglected to blurr out that makes this particular picture interesting.The "pipe" is very obviously NOT a natural occuring moon feature and thereby it becomes a man/alien made artifact...ON THE MOON!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
cool pic...reminds me of a pic on my desktop...cant seem to get it to ya!
better that way, too. it's a rare pic

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

I don't think it looks like a pipe at all. It could just be a rock formation or an artifact from the blur itself, there are a lot of weird rock formations here on Earth that appear artificial and the moon has suffered from countless collisions.

Has any agency ever explained why they blurred it?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What is the offical explanation of this blurring and why can't we get better pictures with all that technology. I don't see this happening on earth pictures. This is either a coverup or someone at NASA is completely inept and needed to be fired.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I wouldnt say it was a pipe either.

However it doesnt look natural and certainly doesnt look like a rock formation.

Why would they smudge a rock formation out??

Can anyone tell me how to embed pics and videos please?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by judge360]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Whatever this is, I rather doubt it's alien technology. Why would they even release such a horribly altered picture? Those NASA guys can't handle rudimentary photoshop stuff? Why not you know.. just NOT release that picture at all.

Since they did, I'd lean towards a more conventional explanation.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

The blurring is a result of the data retrieval algorithm in the obsolete Clementine Image Browser v1.5. The browser created images on demand and at times various glitches occurred. The new version of the browser does not have those problems.
www.nrl.navy.mil...

Some time ago ArMap located the original Clementine images of the location:
Image 1
Image 2

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by amazing

The blurring is a result of the data retrieval algorithm in the obsolete Clementine Image Browser v1.5. The browser created images on demand and at times various glitches occurred. The new version of the browser does not have those problems.
www.nrl.navy.mil...

Some time ago ArMap located the original Clementine images of the location:
Image 1
Image 2

right... the algorithms...of course and thank god they "fixed" the "browser"..and they were able to provide us with new and "corrected" images...wonderful! well nothing to see then. sorry I brought it up.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Now how did I know someone would say that?
Yeah I know, blurs are more fun. Also a pretty dumb way to try to hide something.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ive looked at the two pics you say are of the same location as in your post.

However they dont look anything like the pic in the op the craters are totally different.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by judge360

Yes, they look different. The originals look much better.
But it is the same location.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dec2a5f342d5.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks

I can see it much clearer now you point it out

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

That's no "smoking gun", that's smudge city! When you present a claim in the form of a photo you should produce verifiable data. Such as lunar coordinates, name of crater, etc., so that other interested parties can find the same area pre-Clementine to show what's really there which in all certainty is just more lunar terrain. There's a lot smudged lunar photos pre-Clementine and the conspiracists always make claims that NASA is hiding so they smudge the photo. What a dumb premise. This is pure b.s.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join