It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis Warned To Leave Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
It is going to be the 1970's Eygpt vs. Israel War all over again with the gas shortages and everything. Only this time oil scarcity is at an all time high and has become even more crucial to TPTB for them to maintain their control. Also, Israel, mainly with the West's support, has enough presence in the Middle East for there to be an all out war against Eygpt and Iran. Syria will join Eygpt's side and unite the Islamic cause. What will Saudi Arabia do?

Here it is again;

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Source:

libertyforlife.com...

Need not say any more.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I'm not going to dispute what obviously can not be proven at this time.

I do have a question for you:

You say your brother is/was in the teams, and also worked intelligence for 6 years.
Do you mind if I ask you his MOS or which intelligence entity he worked for. Was he working intel while being in the teams or were they two separate time frames.

I only ask because I have some real life knowledge of the inner-working of JSOC and military command. I put my time in and answered my country's "call"....or at least the call of some fat old white dudes from their comfy recliners

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
When i first saw this in the news today a few hours ago, i wondered if the hizbullah is really the reason for calling back their citizens.

I thought maybe they plan an attack on iran syria or lebanon.

But when i looked at the map i couldnt see any strategic importance of calling back people from the sinai half island in egypt, if israel was to attack iran, syria or the lebanon which are in completely different directions.

So i put my false flag or false pretence ideas to the side and tried to figure out why they would do that if the aforementioned wasnt the case, then i came up with maybe they are going to attack egypt or the reason given is really true.

So what do you think?

I cant remember any signifiant tenses between egypt and isreal in the near past that might have led to a plan of attacking egypt from isreal and thats why i came up with the idea of attacking egypt so late i just cant see any reason.

greets

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Impetus

Occam's razor my friend. There is little to NO reason for Israel to attack Egypt. They stand to lose a lot more than they stand to gain in that situation.

As I stated earlier, Egypt is the most level-headed and progressive country in the Arab world by all accounts. They are anti-terrorist and pride themselves on providing safety, peace and stability in a region lacking all three attributes.

Your inital feelings are correct IMO, this is just another normal occurence. That does not negate the fact that tensions are as high as ever in the region.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

I know he was intel in Thialand. He spent time in germany too. He would not elobarate on exactly what all he did or went. I understand why. He has a family and he is heavily armed to protect them.

I would elobarate further but feel it is wise to keep it low key at the moment. But it is obvious when you look at the big picture that this seems plausible and I know about the pumping stations from others who have now come back from Iraq.

Israel needs water and desperately. Where are they going to get it? No water, no crops, no people. Simple really.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by daddio]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Thanks for your answer.

The Occam's Razor made me grin

Yea the tensions are amazingly high, i just hope that isreal isnt stupid enough to make a move on iran with possibly china and russia in their (irans) back.

Though the Us have a real good vantage points with troops in iraq and afghanistan this could lead to a major event on the global chessboard and i dont mean a good one unfortunately

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is brinkmanship being displayed ladies and gentleman.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Sorry if this is a simplistic question/comment...but...

The US wants to hit Iran. But if we do, China and/or Russia may get involved. However, if Israel hits Iran and the US steps back, wouldn't China and Russia likely step back also? If the US wants war in Iran, isn't Israel the means to that end?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Remember the US shipped 2000lb bunker busters to diego garcia only a month ago?

Final destination Iran?

Published on 14 Mar 2010

Hundreds of powerful US “bunker-buster” bombs are being shipped from California to the British island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean in preparation for a possible attack on Iran.

www.heraldscotland.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It stands to reason that when and if the war begins that Israel will be ground zero. Once the war has begun on Israel, it stands to reason that Israeli citizens everywhere could be in focus of groups that will want to do their part to rid the earth of all "Jews" everywhere.

It is a prudent move to not want such potential problems to be in your nation, and as such removing them or sending them packing makes sense in that regard.

While moving back to Israel is in a way a means of sending Israelis home to where they could potentially be nuked is indeed an oxymoron, but no nation would want to have a large number of Israelis killed by hate groups that begin their own genocide as part of doing their part for the holy alahbaba.

If and when the war begins, for many Muslims, it will be a war against all Israelis everywhere and many already see it this way no matter how much common sense one tries to interject into the discussion.

It is prudent to be getting out of Israel, but going to New York City or any major city for the mean time may not be the best solution.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Geeeeez... This sends shivers up and down my spine. Whats going on here? I think the chances of something happening is high.

French President is calling to crippling sanctions NOW or Israel will strike Iran
www.ynetnews.com...

I am far from an alarmist, but this has me alarmed.

This reeks of imminent pre-war rhetoric, it feels like the ball is finally in motion.

The pre-war 'public conditioning' has now unmistakably begun.

And in response to some of the other articles; the SCUDS being supplied to Hezbollah are the real escalation point here, this is what really worries me.

Unlike the 'fire crackers' that keep getting launched over the border into Isreal, the scud missiles can carry Chemical, Biological, Conventional or Nuclear warheads, they also allow Hezbollah the range to hit Tel Aviv.

Now add this up... Isreal has claimed that Hezbollah receives it's arms from Iran, by way of Syria for many years now.

SCUD + Nuclear + Range to hit Tel Aviv = the reason they can step up the attack on Iran and possibly other neighbouring countries.

They will use the very serious potential threat from this 'evidence' or you may see a flase flag event staged in Tel Aviv as to suggest that a scud has impacted there.

Make no mistakes about it, the possible use of even one scud against Isreal will see a very serious turn of events.

Remember back in 1991 in the first 'Gulf War' it took some milestone pressure on Isreal not to retaliate against Iraq after Saddam launched conventionally armed scuds into Tel Aviv, you may not know that Isreal was reported to have a flight of F-16's in the air, they were carrying a nuclear payload.

Isreal cannot commit to a ground war in Iran for logistical reasons and it would leave them vunerable at home.

So, Isreal will use a 'shock and awe' aerial attack and wil have to utilise most of its air force in doing so; F-16's will fly the strike mission, F-15's will provide 'top cover', they will need to re-fuel several times there and back, and will also take in AWACS support.

Iran will retaliate through missile strikes on Isreal or strikes against oil facilities in the region, or both.

This is when the US will join in.

This is my opinion only.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
THIS IS THE END TIMES.
we back israel and if israel keeps up with the #ing attitude torwards iran and wants to fight, then we have to get involved. if we get involved then that means russia,china, and... well the rest of the america hating countries are going to band together to get us out of there and being the arrogant and stubborn country that we are, will will stand and fight. so i say again. THIS IS THE END TIMES. be prepared for ww3 cuz #s about to get EXCITING

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You guys are all in a tizzy over nothing. I saw the same "excitement" on here a while back and nothing happened.

Israel isnt telling its citizens to leave the Sinai because of impending war but because of a freaking kidnapping attempt!! Jeez idiots!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I am not reacting to the request to for Isreali citizens to go home, I am reacting to Hezbollah having scuds now.

That and Sarkozy's words.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Lybia is going to be trouble...like throw the first nuke. let's watch that

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hezbollah already has scuds.

And Sarkozy has been making this same quote every month for the last 6. Nothing new here.

Originally posted by Skellon

I am not reacting to the request to for Isreali citizens to go home, I am reacting to Hezbollah having scuds now.

That and Sarkozy's words.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

A little off topic as far as the Egypt based OP goes, but I had to let you know that I agree.

I hope your "predictions" are way off for the world's sake. This chain of events does have me unusually alarmed as well. I wouldn't bet the farm on it given the region's history, but it all seems like the cup runneth over. I only pray that the U.S. government and our civilian/corporate/media population keep their cool.

If there is one thing America actually needs in this situation it is a "pu#y" POTUS. A man willing to withdraw troops in the region to avoid the WW tres is a much better option than trying to look tough. I'm not sure some people like Palin, who compared Obama to a "kid on the playground who won't fight back", understand the full reprocutions of a full scale global conflict. If she does she is straight evil.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

"Hezbollah already has scuds."

This is not a matter to state lightly and calling people idiots on here should deserve a ban.

Katusha (sp?) rockets are like a scratching sensation for Isreal, annoying but little to no harm done. More a weapon of propaganda. Scuds on the other hand would be like taking a baseball bat to Isreal.

I don't know if you have been keeping track of Isreal's stance and response to provocation of any sort over the decades? But if you haven't, they like to bring a gun to a knife fight and rightly so, as a nation they cannot afford to show weakness at all, if they do, they invite invasion from their not so friendly neighbours. Look up the 'six day war'. Isreal countered attacks on three fronts at the same time and ended the war in six days.

It's like a sleeping tiger that gets poked month after month, year after year. It has opened an eye from time to time, but one day it will wake.

I am indifferent to the Palestinians and Isrealis, but I have a particular interest in military history and it is always wise to study the past when attempting to predict the future.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Many reports in the media have suggested that the real reason for the Lebanese airspace violation by the IDF was apparently related to Hezbollah acquiring the scud missiles. The seriousness of the situation can be gauged from the fact that the Syrian ambassador has been summoned to Washington to defuse the crisis. Israeli media is reporting that IDF has not attacked the Hezbollah yet because it doesn't want the attention of international community to get diverted from Iran sanctions. However, it remains to be seen as to how long the IDF would wait for sanctions to be imposed on Iran.

The unfolding "Scud Missile" crisis between Israel and Lebanon

[edit on 14-4-2010 by order in chaos]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Maybe Israel wants them for the coming war they are planning... you know, to draft them and so they won't be in the way when they nuke Egypt.

This ain't over. The next big war will be the last one, nukes will be used.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join