It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

www.breitbart.com

Opponents of the fiscally conservative tea party movement say they plan to infiltrate and dismantle the political group by trying to make its members appear to be racist, homophobic and moronic. Jason Levin, creator of www.crashtheteaparty.org..., said Monday the group has 65 leaders in major cities across the country who are trying to recruit members to infiltrate tea party events for April 15—tax filing day, when tea party groups across the country are planning to gather and protest high taxes.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

"Every time we have someone on camera saying that Barack Obama isn't an American citizen, we want someone sitting next to him saying, 'That's right, he's an alien from outer space!'" Levin said.

Levin says they want to exaggerate the group's least appealing qualities, further distance the tea party from mainstream America and damage the public's opinion of them.

They can't actually debate against the message of the Tea Party protests so they restort to ridcule and disinfo. You can see it already in the media. They are trying to make them look like a bunch of fools.

To quote Ghandi: "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
We are currently at the ridcule stage.

Here is some information on Jason Levin the owner of CrashTheTeaParty.org.

Registrant ID:CR45137659
Registrant Name:Jason Levin
Registrant Street1:xxxx SW Birch Street
Registrant City: Portland
Registrant State/Province:Oregon
Registrant Postal Code:97223
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Email:[email protected]
www.freerepublic.com...

For anyone planning on protesting on April 15th, be on the lookout for infiltrators looking to discredit the movement.

Peace..

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4/13/2010 by Erasurehead]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Unlike other movements, the Tea Party strikes me as a group that can take care of itself. Should foes attempt to disrupt and do things that paint the party movement in a negative or bad light are all subject to being dealt with in a manner that the opponents of the Tea Party will not expect.

A large number of select Tea Party members can descend on any outside agitators and when they do, what happens to them is going to be a needed example of what happens to those that think they can just disrupt with no consequences or without being accountable for their actions.

The Tea Party already knows how to deal with any fish wrapped in the U.S. Constitution that the Tea Party might receive from Rahm Emanuel, the Communist Zionist. One lump or two?

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

To quote Ghandi: "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

Star and flag for you Erasuerhead.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

For anyone planning on protesting on April 15th, be on the lookout for infiltrators looking to discredit the movement.

Aka, look for Sarah Palin

fine fine fine....2nd line. shesh

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Tue Apr 13 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 13-4-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am trying to find out who is funding this guy Jason Levin. I would bet that some how the money can be traced back to the DNC or maybe even someone like George Soros.

April 15th should be a very interesting day with protests scheduled across the country. I am sure the MSM will ignore it except for the occasional piece to ridicule and discredit the movement.

People will have to be on the lookout during the protests for these planted agent provocateurs. I fear they will try to turn the protests violent.

Peace..

[edit on 4/13/2010 by Erasurehead]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Unlike other movements, the Tea Party strikes me as a group that can take care of itself.

Oh, yes it can! Do the opponents of the Tea Parties really want to do this? Spend some quality time considering these actions, Leftists. If you are found out, things could get really ugly. You may be subjected to foul language, or even worse.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Office 4256

They are already doing it. It has been planned by the liberal leadership in the Washington. I wouldn't be surprised if they are funding this guy.

Remember the day of the healthcare vote when certain members of the house claimed they were spit on and called racial epithets by the Tea Party protesters? All those cameras and microphones and not one instance of this caught on tape.

The 15th will be an interesting day.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Infiltrate Crash the Tea Party first. Plain and simple. Time to dust off the big lens for my camera and find a good seat on Thursday.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

Nah, I'd say we are already at the fight stage if they are actively infiltrating with an effort to discredit. That's not ridicule, that's outright intentional deception.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Or more likely, the Tea Party is pre-emptively trying to pass the blame for the stupid crap it's members routinely say in public hahaha. No one from the tea party could ever say anything ignorant and do something regrettable! It must be someone else!

All tea party members are pretty much on level ground with Jesus in terms of behaviour and Steven Hawking in terms of intelligence, it's a known fact among tea party members. Any outliers are secret Democrat operatives!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Or more likely, the Tea Party is pre-emptively trying to pass the blame for the stupid crap it's members routinely say in public hahaha. No one from the tea party could ever say anything ignorant and do something regrettable! It must be someone else!

Wow, so you think someone from the "Tea Party" is infiltrating their own gatherings and making themselves look stupid?

Did you even read the OP?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Yes, that's it. The Tea Partiers are infiltrating themselves. Riiight...

What does anyone in Canada know about the Tea Party movement?
Not much obviously based on your sarcastic post.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Wow, so you think someone from the "Tea Party" is infiltrating their own gatherings and making themselves look stupid?

Did you even read the OP?

No, I'm saying they don't need to be infiltrated by anyone - they look stupid all on their own.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This headline is atleast 6 months too late.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No, I'm saying they don't need to be infiltrated by anyone - they look stupid all on their own.

Well the guy in the OP apparently disagrees with you. He doesn't think they look stupid enough yet, so he's personally seeing to it that people infiltrate the rallies and make them look even stupider.

With people going to these lengths to discredit these people, am I really surprised that you've been led to think they're already stupid? No.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

With people going to these lengths to discredit these people, am I really surprised that you've been led to think they're already stupid? No.

Going back to my first post, you just proved exactly my point. It's pretty convenient for the tea party to be able to point to invisible enemies out to make them look ridiculous whenever something embarrassing happens or someone says something dumb. It's not just a few people, the vast majority of the group are essentially clones.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So what if they infiltrate the group? They'll just be adding extra voices to the ones already there that ARE racist, homophobic, and moronic. Lord knows there's more of them there already than you can count.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Of Souls
So what if they infiltrate the group? They'll just be adding extra voices to the ones already there that ARE racist, homophobic, and moronic. Lord knows there's more of them there already than you can count.

Really? Care to back up your statement with facts or are you just repeating some utter nonsense that you heard when watching MSNBC?

The people I know that are part of the movement are educated and well rounded people that want the government to stay out of their lives and stop spending us into oblivion.

Yes, what a bunch of awful people they are. How could anyone actually want to hold politicians accountable and uphold the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Going back to my first post, you just proved exactly my point. It's pretty convenient for the tea party to be able to point to invisible enemies out to make them look ridiculous whenever something embarrassing happens or someone says something dumb.

So you DO think the guy in the OP is secretly a "Tea Party" supporter trying to make his own group look stupid.

Make up your mind man. Either way I've decided I don't care what your opinion is anymore.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join