It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where is all the money???? and why are we selling ourselves out???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong i'm not too thick on this subject but I have questions!!!

1. where is the worlds money going???
2. why have most countries sold their businesses abroad and taught them how to do it?
3. why are chinese/japanese buying into uk football clubs and then being dropped into administration???.
4. why are these countries so interested in our businesses?
5. why did the uk buy hacked computer systems from china instead of america?
6. what could the secret trades that went through the systems on 911 have been?
7. why are local shops being sold out by superior overseas companies?
8. why would we want to buy foods/goods from overseas when we have local farmers and why are we letting them be completely useless we could be better off with a uk based food chain that only buys from uk farms, wouldn't it be cheaper without lorrying around foods that can be grown here!?

As our own countries we can live by ourselves but why are we selling ourselves out?

I have watches zeitgeist videos too but they don't answer all questions.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The secret world government wants to control everything, and consolidate all of the world's wealth within their own highest membership. This way, they have total control over everyone because nobody will have the means to oppose them.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

fair point

so thats what the eye thing above the pyramid means now they are the superior and above and we are the slaves to our crap society

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Pretty much. They used to try and keep everything secret, but with 2012 coming they have a lot of stuff to get done before they make for the bunkers, so they have started acting out in the open. (Denver International New World Airport
)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

you will have to tell me more about the airport as i'm not familiar with it
lol
did just google it but I can't see videos at the min

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
1. where is the worlds money going???

Most of the missing money doesnt even exist, it's just debt. When money stopped being backed by gold in the 30's, the whole 'interest' concept came in. If you loan $100 to someone, and that someone has to pay back 100 + 10 (interest), those 10 extra bucks don't even exist, they were created out of debt, so you just created more 'virtual' money from a debt. the whole monetary system is built that way so we spend our lives slaving ourselves out, competing with eachother for an extra dollar while they end up gaining all the interest.
TPTB (the powers that be) even control what we learn in school so we don't get too curious about how the whole system works.
Here, whatch this:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

interesting pic

[edit on 12-4-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Here you go. You will probably experience trouble sleeping and a marked inability to watch your NWO-controlled network news. Don't worry, those are just symptoms of being exposed to the truth.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

i can only watch videos after 12pm (as i've outdone my 5gig) so im going to have to wait for this one

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
Don't get me wrong i'm not too thick on this subject but I have questions!!!

8. why would we want to buy foods/goods from overseas when we have local farmers and why are we letting them be completely useless we could be better off with a uk based food chain that only buys from uk farms, wouldn't it be cheaper without lorrying around foods that can be grown here!?

YES! I think the whole world needs to do this!

I live in Canada, we have beef cows, now when the cows go to market they are purchased by a US company and shipped down there to be butchered, then shipped back to our grocery stores, but now you don't really know if it is Canadian beef you are eating or US beef or South American beef and in the case of burger it could be all three mixed together!

Now just alone think of the energy used to ship this beef everywhere.
The same goes for produce...sure we can not grow bananas here but there are alot of other things we can.

There is a small movement around the 100 mile diet....I have been trying think when shopping now for grocerys....if more people did the stores would listen.

cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fernx

Well at this moment i have chickens and quails so i get fresh eggs without my chickens being pumped with crap.
And i grow my own bits of veg.
Personally i like to buy from local companies that produce and manufacture in the uk only
i buy local mined coal also, i do my fare bit
But I must admit i love a mcdonalds now and then

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

wow i've found some stuff and it does really add up

An Internet search for "Denver airport conspiracy" reveals that there is a lot of talk about this, and that the specific claims and observations are numerous. Here's an overview of the basics. According to the conspiracy theorists, Denver already had a fine airport, Stapleton International. But despite widespread protests, Denver International was built and opened in 1995, with fewer runways, thus reducing Denver's capacity. Its construction began with five mysterious buildings that were completed and then buried intact, with the cover story that they were "built wrong". Up to 8 levels of underground facilities are said to exist, and workers who go there refuse to answer questions about what they do. The entire airport is surrounded by a barbed wire guard fence, with the barbed wire angled inward, to keep people in, like a giant prison, not out like at other airports. And if viewed from the air, the runways are revealed to be laid out in the shape of a Nazi swastika. Questions about what the government might be doing in this underground base may have been answered in 2007, when fourteen commercial aircraft reported spontaneously shattered windshields as the presumed result of electromagnetic pulses.

skeptoid.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kr0ss

hey great vid thanks for that, makes you wonder whough "what's next"

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

You ask a lot of questions and to answer each one would take hours. the poster kr0ss above makes the vital point that most of the disappeared money never really existed. To grasp this is of essential import.

To expand on his/her analysis with a bit of analogy, think of it this way: You buy a house for 100,000. A few years later, a neighbor sells his identical house for 200,000. Suddenly, your house is theoretically valued at 200,000 according to the way real estate valuation works. So, using this fact, you suddenly feel like your net worth has increased by 100%, even though you didn't buy or sell anything. This new, 100,000 additional "value" of your house was essentially created out of thin air. Nothing physical changed, you did not sell your house, but its theoretical value skyrocketed. You can use this "extra value" to take out new loans or simply to feel richer.

The same is true of stocks and other securities. You buy a stock for $10. A few months later, somebody else sells the same stock for, say, $30 dollars. Your holding is now theoretically worth $30, and your net worth has accordingly increased, based on accounting standards. But in reality no real money has come your way. Then, suppose there is a panic and the best market price for the same stock is now $5. Your net worth has "decreased" by $25 overnight...again, even though no money has entered or left your bank account. People speak of this $25 as "vanishing," although it never really existed in the first place. It was just theoretical value based on somebody else's buying and selling.

So, money is "created" and "destroyed" for millions based on the market activity of only a tiny handful of people actually buying and selling things.

As for your questions about foreign involvement in football teams, real estate, and other items, well, the Western world has spent decades borrowing from China, Japan, and others. Is it really any surprise that these people have chosen to call in these debts in the form of acquiring real, hard assets like sports teams and real estate? If you send me a bunch of I.O.U.s, eventually I'm going to call them in and demand something of value in return for having lent you cold, hard cash for decades.

Chickens. They come home to roost, you know.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

NEXT WE EMANCIPATE!
We have to start doing something and the way I see it, The Venus Project is the only way to go, since any solution maintaining the money system will always lead to: more money = more power = more corruption = same slavery.
Either we let go of all the money concept, or we keep being manipulated and submissive, and let ourselves get RFID implants and use 100% virtual 'missing' money and slaving out, all dressed the same way, thinking the same way, just like the movie EQUILIBRIUM while being competitive with eachother, instead of cooperative to achieve more important goals, like truely reducing polution, etc

Anyways, here's proof the economic system is all being manipulated, if you wanna read a little.
LINK

PS: If you want more videos about monetary system, watch this:

EDIT: silent thunder thanks for expanding my analysis
(and I'm a dude)

[edit on 13-4-2010 by kr0ss]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by fernx

i'll tell you why they truck food around - because its about THEIR MONEY. They own the supermarkets etc, -they buy where its cheapest to make a profit. They dont care if they have to fly food in from overseas that you could buy next door, so long as they make a profit.
they dont care if the food is frozen or old and not fresh, so long as they make a profit
they dont care if they ruin local farmers and discourage local fresh organic producers, so long as they make a profit
they dont care if your health is affected by eating poor quality, old, frozen, mouldy food they have trucked for miles, so long as they make a profit

THEY ARE SELLING OUT YOUR HEALTH by selling you cheap old and nasty unhealthy crap at the supermarket that passess for fruit and vegetables, when you could get fresh healthy organic stuff from the guy next door, if they didnt make life so tough for him by selling cheaper than him etc.

so we have the stupid situation where we import prawns from asia, when australia has its own prawns, but our prawns get exported overseas (they're too good for us - they could make more profit if sell to japan), and we import crap prawns (old) from overseas so they make more money...
same with bananas...

and everything else.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
as for the money - well why is everyone okay with this dumb system in the first place? why are people ok wiht kids and old people starving and on the streest because people like murdoch worked hard and deserve their billions.

more important than your grandmother or an orphaned child is he?

not as far as im concerned. so why is it okay with society if he has billions and the children starve??? does everyone really think this is a system their planet should live by?

spread it around. make sure this inequality of wealth cant occur. make some rules. bind the leaders as well - ESPECIALLY bind the leaders, or the rules wont work.

as to who has the money -
well the aliens who run the planet have whatever goods they want - be that gold or whatever they came here fore, no doubt...
their pets probly have the money.

international bankers and businessmen, royals and so on. vatican; rothschilds the top families - CFR and bildebergs - people in the usa who really run things - are head of CIA/top govt posts - people who control the black budget in the usa probably really run things. jim marrs 'rule by secrecy' points out some interesting links - in helping you figure out who's got all the money.

cuz someone has it.

you don't.

you have become slaves to them via the loans they have on you and on your govt and your country. TEHY own YOu, your GOvt and your COUntry. via loans, and money...

you must work and do their bidding - and not think about things too much, etc etc...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Rapunzel i believe mostly everything you said, but... 'aliens'?
You think us humans wouldn't be capable of coming up with a masterplan to control mostly all mankind?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
not that humans wouldn't be able to.

just that after reading a lot, including a lot of archaeology related material too, im convinced aliens inhabit this planet; they've been here longer, so they probably do run things, particularly if they genetically created humans in the first place.

course that doesn't say much for the intelligence of aliens with the way the planet's headed, so from that point of view it would make more sense if some idiot billionaires were the only ones running it.

not impossible, but on balance, yeah, sorry, i have to go with aliens.

could be wrong of course. humans are capable of getting us into this mess all by themselves. but i dont think i am - i am sure there is some alien invovlement - ... i think....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

I think the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc are well capable of getting us into this mess, but i keep an open mind.
Time has told me, the more I know, the less I know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join