It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First on-site video of plane crash that killed Polish president Lech Kaczynski

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

First on-site video of plane crash that killed Polish president Lech Kaczynski

Link to embedded video on blacklistednews.com

I wanted to post this for everyone, as said in the title it's the first on-site video of the plane crash, it covers a variety of things, talking about the President of course, Russia/Polish relations etc...

I personally do not know what is going to come of all the new political officials that will come into play now that so many have died - this includes the banking official that died, which is something that I think will lead to some changes, but I wont make any predictions about any of this... not yet anyway. We'll know soon enough.

Oddly enough, in the video they say that things aren't going to change, but of course we all know that there is no way all the current polices are going to stay put, with the new heads of many departments coming in now in Poland, I'm going to expect some quick and swift action among them all. But once again, I'm not really going to get into predicting what is going to come of this, only speculate lightly until things start happening. Although I am willing to hear out what you all have to say, this is a conspiracy website so I know you all have your opinions on what happened, why it happened, what may happen. So feel free to share those opinions.

[edit on 12/4/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Thought I'd add this to the thread (yes I know a thread has been made about it already but it makes sense to add the link in this thread as well) - Poland's Leaders Move to Weaken Currency then Die in Plane Crash

I know this may have something to do with the crash, although it's all speculation at this point and probably will remain so for awhile. I'm looking forward to the investigation into why this officially happened. I know that sounds sort of rude, don't get me wrong, I know it was a tragedy and it always will be, I am sorry for the life's lost in that crash, but it's very possible some are indeed very happy it occurred, it may even be possible it was on purpose. I do understand, and actually was the first person to report on these forums, that the pilot was recommended to land at 2 different airports rather than where the crash occurred because of the fog. So it may be an easy investigation - everything was acting accordingly (I'm talking about equipment wise), however the pilot was foolish and it cost himself his life and that of many others. It's very sad, but it happens, even to the best of pilots. They have to make tough calls, and this one in hindsight looks very dumb, but who knows what the pilot was being told to do. He may have been ordered to land there no matter what the conditions where and against his judgment.

I would very much like to hear the recordings of the blackbox(s) (I heard there were 2?) but I doubt we will ever hear them, at least un-edited versions. If anyone happens to come across those recordings, please share in this thread. But it probably will be many months before they are released, if released at all.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I thought it would be an idea to post the crash simulation video in here also, hope you don`t mind

Here`s another simulation, it`s in polish, so if anyone can understand polish, maybe it can be translated.

HM

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I was going to make a thread about this, but I'll post a reply instead.

The news here in the UK keeps bleating on about how the plane came down in "thick fog", and a Russian news site recently stated that Air Traffic Controllers told the pilots to divert and that the pilots refused....

This is a very curious claim to make.

I have NEVER heard of a pilot refusing to heed a safety warning such as this.

We need to watch this closely, and if there are any ATS memebers out there, we could do with some direct input, if they have any can.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers

This is a very curious claim to make.

I have NEVER heard of a pilot refusing to heed a safety warning such as this.

I read somewhere else that a pilot lost his job for a very simular thing not long ago. Where the Polish PM ordered him to land in foggy conditions, but the pilot refused and diverted. Maybe this pilto remembered that and didn't want to get fired.

I fully agree though, this needs to be kept an eye on, as something isn't right about it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well first off I just made this thread with a video of a guy claiming it to be an assassination, although he says some crazy stuff in the video, the whole secret society and numbers stuff is interesting...

Also, I believe the pilot being told to land in the fog, if true, was more than likely done by the president, he was probably told to land the plane there no matter what they were signaling him to do. More than likely the pilot knew better but, like said, didn't want to get fired... too bad he didn't realize he would be killed, and I'd much rather lose my job then die trying to land a plane somewhere stupid in horrible weather. Although I'm sure even if he would have refused, and this is playing along that he was forced/ordered to land the plane no matter what he was being told from the Russians, they would have had the co-pilot land it, or something like that.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hithe Merinos

Nope don't mind, thanks for sharing and adding to the thread. I hope more people get to see this video who haven't gotten to hear/see much of the information that is being thrown around about this tragic accident (or not accident, who knows?).

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Thanks

Here`s something interesting i also found in the Russian media.
It`s an interview with Pavel Plyusnin, who led the landing of President Kaczynski. I do not have the time right now to translate it properly,i`m using the google translator and hope it sheds some light to the crash.

How was your yesterday's conversation with the crew?
- They were asked to go to the alternate. They refused.
- You offer them?
- Yes.
- For what reason?
- Because I watch the weather began to deteriorate.
- And what was the response?
- Answer: "I have enough fuel , I'll do one pass and go to the alternate aerodrome, if not i land down."
- And we had information that he was invited to sit in other cities.
- It's me he also offered.
- And why did he resign?
- He had to ask.
- Why they took such a decision? They began to curse, or may actively insisted on his point that you could not change his mind?
- This was a decision the commander.
- What's next? He said that he would leave for another round and go to the alternate aerodrome, right?
- No, he said that if you do not sit down, then goes to the alternate.
- And your actions have any further?
- The rest as they say. Can not you talk more.
- But what happened next? They cut the connection?
- No, why? He was long connected.
- What are they talking about?
- What are the commands I gave - they are first informed, and then ceased to give any information ...
- They stopped to listen to your team?
- They must give a receipt, but they did not let him.
- And what was the a receipt?
- Data on height during the landing approach.
- They did not even give you information about the height of the plane? - Yes.
- And what is the risk that they will not give a receipt?
- Radio communications with the crew being on radioobmenu they must give a receipt.
- Well, why did not they give this receipt?
- Well how do I know? Because they are not fluent in Russian.
-Nobody among the crew was not Russian speaker?
- There were Russian-speaking, but their numbers - it is quite difficult.
- So you did not have any information about their height?
- No
- So it turns out that he once again turned around, went to the landing, did not sit down, and then went to the alternate? Or differently?
- No, no, different. One circle was all. Then he went to the landing.
- And go up to the landing, you are forbade him?
- I could not deny, I recommended to him that it does not need to do so!

Will try to translate it later, but in the meantime if anyone beats me to it Here`s the link to the google translation.

HM

new topics

top topics

join