It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis on Google Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am guessing this is Atlantis, as stated in previous threads it is in the Carribean.

Please check out these photos:

L shaped structure:

A lot of semetrical structures:

Clear underwater city:
img94.imageshack.us...

One more screen shot for good measure:
img36.imageshack.us...

Do you see it? There is no way this is natural rock formation, it's all too semetrical. The big 'L' has absolutely straight lines on all sides. I realise many will say Google earth glitch! But I don't think so on this one, looks like Atlantis is exactly where I had heard it was with unnatural shapes under the Ocean.

If you want the co-ords, look at the pics.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, it was a city though. A lot of cities were washed away when the great flood occurred supposedly.

I thought I saw some other sunken cities from other places around the world on Discovery channel one night.

I find stuff like this very interesting, good find

Edited to Add: the Picture with outlines so people don't have to scroll way down to see it.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Quickfix]

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Is it just me?

I don't see a damn thing, just some water and some dark spots that do not appear in anyway artificial.

Sorry dude, I wish it was Atlantis as much as anyone.

Move along, nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Thank you, I have seen other underwater cities too. I want them to all be explored and given the credit they deserve. I hear about discoveries but never any detail about them
Just basics

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I did see the L Shape, maybe i just got good eyes

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Look on Google Earth: 21°15'29.10"N 74°42'57.65"W

Copy and paste those co-ords the zoom in to 60km and look at the obviously designed, underwater structures. Why is it so hard to believe there is a flooded city there?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It is not that hard, it is all there! The roads, the palace, the gardens, all in absolutely straight lines and symmetrical shapes (I especially liked the octagon shaped gardens and that structure that resembles the Pantheon in Rome as seen from above)

I just wonder what that suspiciously looking structure is (photo 3, far left). I'd say a football stadium but that is modern design. Maybe an arena? Or a theater?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
water and more water.....

maybe its a magic eye picture u have to stare at for quite a while to see anything?

I don't see how anyone can see anything?

Maybe its just me thats not suggestible enough?

peace

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I'm not really able to make out anything either. Could you possibly outline the structures you're talking about? That would go a long ways to furthering this discussion.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
For those of you having trouble seeing the structures, adjust your contrast, or try looking at your screen from different angles.

The objects are hard to see, but they are there.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I don't know how to outline the shapes, sorry. If any of you have Google Earth then please enter the co-ordinates in the above post.

Or tell me how I can outline shapes?

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It seems like some of us (me included) can only magnify 1x on all the links from the OP. So we are seeing nothing but water....any better links?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I find this Image to be the best out of all 4 IMHO

img94.imageshack.us...

Look at the darkness you can see the shapes. Where it says brown bank on the picture is right under two L shapes.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I did see the L Shape, maybe i just got good eyes

Yes, if you look at it properly you can see the shadows for want of a better word.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Okay, sorry, I am trying but still not seeing anything but very slightly darker water in places...what the f&*^ am I missing?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
For those of you having trouble seeing the structures, adjust your contrast, or try looking at your screen from different angles.

The objects are hard to see, but they are there.

They are aren't they(rhetorical). We can see it, it is all too 'neat' to be natural.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Okay, sorry, I am trying but still not seeing anything but very slightly darker water in places...what the f&*^ am I missing?

Really sorry dude, it is fairly clear on my monitor. I don't want you to think I am trying to HOAX you. I can clearly see rectangular structures in the drink.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If you zoom in you can see what looks like an "L shape" or maybe what used to be some kind of sqaure...

But before that i noticed every one of those images seems kind of blurry right in the center, like it's been fugged with.

sorry. gotta call BS

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yee Gods. This thread is so sad.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Just for you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>