It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Of Science Is A Lie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The LHC isn't going to produce anything period.

The LHC is the Bernie Madoff of scientific looting schemes.

It was constructed to waste money. It was constructed to bloat the paychecks of the scientific elite. It was constructed to bloat the bottom lines of government contract workers. It is a sham. It is a rip off. It is a joke.

The particle physics model the LHC research is based on is a joke. The scientists participating in it know full well its a joke. Its a billion dollar boondoggle that will continue to "break down" and have catastrophic errors throughout its lifetime. This is mainly because the scientists know that if it were to work correctly for any long period of time, they would eventually have to acknowledge that it has discovered nothing new and was a huge waste of scientific resources and tax payer dollars.

You don't have to worry about black holes or anti-matter blowing up the Earth because of the LHC. Black holes and anti-matter aren't real. Their are no such things. Observations of space show that explanations of black holes do not provide an adequate explanation for the effects of the M87 galactic jet. If gravity is causing the jet, it must be accelerating matter beyond the speed of light to account for observations. This is not possible even by the standard theory. Only the electric force can account for the observations, not gravity.

Cosmology is a joke. The same scientific suppression we saw in the Climategate scandal is alive and well in the field of theoretical physics. The physicists are milking us like cattle for our tax dollars. Scientists can replicate the formation of galaxies and stars using standard Newtonian physics by simply adding the electric force into the models.

Space does not expand, bend, warp, twist, or in anyway do anything other than exist as a place that matter occupies. Matter itself does not bend space, warp space, or cause holes in space. Matter is stable and obeys coherent laws of provable physics that range from the level of the electron all the way up to the level of galaxies. There are no multiple dimensions, multiple realities, or time traveling particles.

Gravity is an electromagnetic function of matter. It arises from matter. It varies and is not constant. When scientists try to measure it they find gravity changes and varies from place to place. There are no consistent measurements of gravity. All methods of measuring gravity produce the same inconsistent results.

The Earth was not formed out of dust circling the Sun. The provable physics of dust in space absolutely prevent dust from forming into planets. This is most obvious in the rings of Saturn. Planets don't form from dust circling bodies. Even the standard theory’s own models fail to show how this is possible. Also, all other planets discovered to-date around other stars have turned out to be closely orbiting gas giants. This is impossible to explain if gravity formed the planets around the stars.

Space is not expanding, there was no big bang. The red shift of light coming from distant sources arrives in discrete steps meaning the Earth must be the center of the universe if the big bang theory is true, thus its not. We see high and low red shifted objects interacting with each other in space, impossible if red shift is a function of velocity. We have laboratory proven effects of light acting in a vacuum that can account for all observations in space without the need for a big bang or expanding space.

The oceans of earth didn’t arrive here from comets slamming into the earth. This is a joke of a theory. All observations of comets show them to be made almost entirely of rock.

Theories of tectonic plates sliding around producing mountains are a joke. In order for this to be true, the plates must be sliding into rock that is more dense than granite. Core samples of the ocean floors show them to be relatively new. All fossils are found on dry land, not ocean floors. This means the floors are being ADDED to the earth by matter rising out of the earth. This makes logical sense since the earth is rotating and centripetal force is pushing deep matter outwards while gravity is pushing outer matter inwards.

Everything you are being told is one gigantic fat lie.

The history of the Earth as it has been told to you is a lie. Theoretical particle physics is a lie. The big bang is a lie. Comets made of water is a lie. The formation of planets is a lie. Climate science is a lie.

An unending stream of lies.

+75 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
That's nice.
We now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast.

Dang. My computer just stopped working. Stupid science!

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
That's nice.
We now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast.

Dang. My computer just stopped working. Stupid science!

Engineers tell the truth.

Theoretical scientists are the liars.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

The history of the Earth as it has been told to you is a lie. Theoretical particle physics is a lie. The big bang is a lie. Comets made of water is a lie. The formation of planets is a lie. Climate science is a lie.

Usually the people that run the line, "everything you're being told is a lie", are usually cult leaders or sme other kind of agenda-driven liar. The old "don't believe those guys but believe me" isn't going to work on any rational, thinking individual.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Usually the people that run the line, "everything you're being told is a lie", are usually cult leaders or sme other kind of agenda-driven liar. The old "don't believe those guys but believe me" isn't going to work on any rational, thinking individual.

You don't have to take my word for it.

Google everything I just said.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I believe the LHC is something far more sinister than first revealed.....

Who remembers the film contact?

Is it me or does it look as though you can walk through certain parts of the actual system???

Also havent scientists like managed to teleport stuff???

Maybe another world has an LHC... and we copied the plans??? and its some kinda teleporter??

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If black holes aren't real then what is going on for example here? As for the rest of your post. I didn't even bother reading it.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Lets be honest here guys. it is all bull****. one person thinks up a nice wee pile of fresh steamy and then when someone offers them money to top up the pile? The whole science community is suddenly ****ting all over the 'new science'.

Gosh, it seems that if we dont know anything about how something happens, it must have... 'formed over billions of years... just by chance
'

and note, im not a creationist or any of your wee labels. i have my own views about things and i like pointing out holes in both sides of an argument.

Have a nice day chaps

-namaste-

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Android number 2: "But, that is illogical!"

Kirk: "Your statement is illogical."

Android number 2: "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......"

(skip to 8:15)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, paraphrasing Kirk's exchange with the android leader, in the final act of the episode:

Kirk: "Listen to me very carefully. Everything I say is the truth."

Android listens....

Kirk: "I am lying...."

Android destroyed, happy ending.

*snip*

Mod Edit: removed a needless remark directed at another member.

[edit on 7 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

[edit on 4/7/2010 by seagull]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
As a scientist i dont know what to say. I am not surpriced,but to inform you.

You are a good example of our government\governments and science staff choice. Normal humans will not be informed with real proof either in science nor government issues before they are ready to let their sceptical nature or nowadays ways of thinking go.

We find it very interresting actually. Civilisations recorded by historians for about 35 000 years ago with LESS technology had a very much more open and posetive way of thinking when coming to evolvement about things around us.

There are some theories out there about that we are actually going backwards in intelligence. We start out at some point,then at a peak when we are supposed to evolve forward but fail we actually start to stagger up and slowly go backwards to phase 1. After reading posts of humans nowadays i almost start to believe in this theory,but then again, a theory is a theory until proven right.

Albert Einsteins post"I dont know how WW3 will end,but WW4 will be fought with stones and bricks"

*If albert got that idea from US humans nuking ourselves to pieces or we getting taken by natural disaster at the same time as a war\or very low intelligent nobody knows for sure.

Thank you very much for your support in this though,it helps the government and science to make up our mind about our future, it wont be a benefit sadly,it actually makes our own evolvement stagger.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
If black holes aren't real then what is going on for example here? As for the rest of your post. I didn't even bother reading it.

I don't see a black hole in that picture.

But let me give you a little background on it because I'm familiar with the science behind it.

The stars you are observing could not possibly have formed at the galactic center according to standard theory.

Scientists were forced to invoke black hole ping-pong to explain how they arrived at their present locations.

Gravitational models can not account for the movement or acceleration of the stars, only models that account for the electric force provide a rational explanation.

If you believe a black hole is at the center of the milky way, then you must believe tons of tiny black holes are around it playing ping-pong with the stars, bouncing them around like little balls.

This is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Oh. You expect to see a black hole. Good luck with that

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros

Oh. You expect to see a black hole. Good luck with that

So you believe what you can not see or prove in a lab.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
most science is based on math, math proves so much...is math a lie to you?

because if it is; well...sorry but while the things based on theories could be wrong, not all of it is. its not all completely understood.

now to the real stuff...you like jesus don't you?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tektek2012
most science is based on math, math proves so much...is math a lie to you?

because if it is; well...sorry but while the things based on theories could be wrong, not all of it is. its not all completely understood.

now to the real stuff...you like jesus don't you?

Math lies just like statistics lie.

The math behind the models is a sham.

Scientists observe something, then change their mathematical models until they agree with observation.

The models are not constrained by any laboratory proven physics.

For example, the island of stability prevents the formation of neutron stars. Laboratory physics says neutron stars are impossible. Matter packed that densely will fly apart instantaneously.

This law of physics doesn't prevent theoretical physicists from claiming neutron stars exist, even though the lab says they are impossible.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

lol, i guess thats enough

people gonna close this down soon?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have to say, this thread is really quite amusing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join