It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Trains, Buses 'Vulnerable' to Terror Attack, Lieberman Warns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Your needed link to said story>>>
www.foxnews.com...

Snip Dejur

Sen. Joe Lieberman warned Sunday that America's trains, subways and buses are "vulnerable" to the kinds of horrific terror attacks that have struck London, Madrid and most recently Moscow, and said more needs to be done to protect U.S. riders.

Well there you have it ...a reason to buy (ka ching) more scanners and hire (ka ching) more TSA version2.o workers so we will feel safe .

I wonder how long the sheeple will put up with this.

To what extent will it get too before people say enough. You know that they will accept being tag...how far do you reading think it will go before the camels back breaks?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wow. I don't have words for this.
Instead I am worrying what TPTB are turning the world to under the pretext of "security".
I am sure there are a large click that sees it as as protecting them from terrorist. I am doing my best to wake up those who are still in their slumber. Yet it feels like it will take too much time and it might be too late.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Sen. Joe Lieberman warned Sunday that America's trains, subways and buses are "vulnerable" to the kinds of horrific terror attacks that have struck London, Madrid and most recently Moscow, and said more needs to be done to protect U.S. riders.

I smell a 'see, I told ya so!' "Terror" attack in a while, just to prove the point, so all the sheeple will nod and go 'uh huh, uh huh with every word coming out of the TPTB's mouths about more scanners, more security....

Is it me, or are they trying to lock down the US a little at a time? What next? Highways aren't safe? We need more security, scanners, CHECKPOINTS? Someone says that, I am gonna get REAL worried, because then, my theory may not be one...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Yep TSA scum everywhere. That will sure be paradise. NOT.

Soon going out of the house to go to the grocery story will be like going to the airport, you'll be searched by TSA before entering the grocery store and after, they will grab your private parts all they want.

TSA, the worst scum on the earth ready to ruin your day!

How long before there's TSA checkpoints on roads and around buildings everywhere in America?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh great, Zionist Lieberman is setting us up for a false flag. Get ready people, everything is about THTF.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I don't get why they feel the need to tell the media about all of our weaknesses and vulnerabilities. Its like they are saying "hey terrorist come attack us here".

They should be doing something about it instead of talking about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

They are- they are exploiting every weakness to the world for their own (wicked) ends.

new topics

top topics

join