It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian & Grand Juror Sign up??? HOLD OFF FOR NOW.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone on ATS has signed up for the "Guardian & Grand Juror Sign up"??? HOLD OFF FOR NOW.

*snip* (this used to be a link but a mod says I'm recruiting)

I for one still need much more concrete evidence as to the motive of this group, I'm thinking it's 1 of 3 things about this whole situation.

1. This may be the turning point most people have been calling for to take our country back. (great)

2. This group is full of *shnip* and nothing will come of this. (crap)

3. Maybe the most important possibility: It's all a ploy to round up those who would sign up and side with this "Radical" group against the Gov.

Just food for thought folks.
I know to some #3 will sound like "tinfoil hat" time. But hey, it's a conspiracy site!

[edit on 3-4-2010 by 5 oClock]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think the second of the three is the most likely in this case. Honestly these guys seem to have an incredible sense of inflated ego more than anything else. I doubt much will come of this but a funny footnote to the year in news.

Seriously, starting off with demanding the resignation of every single governor in the United Sates? Who do these guys think they are really?

On Monday I have an interview set up in Oregon with a man who claims to be a member of this movement and helped to draft the letter to the governors, I would welcome any suggestions for questions to ask him. I've got quite a few myself!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

On Monday I have an interview set up in Oregon with a man who claims to be a member of this movement and helped to draft the letter to the governors, I would welcome any suggestions for questions to ask him. I've got quite a few myself!

Awesome opportunity PJ,
I think a top question would be: Why they are not reaching out to the millions of Americans who are frustrated with the 2 party system and all the corruptness in DC and across this land? Are we to assume that we do not matter to them?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
They were not demanding the resignation, they were demanding that they take a proper oath, and if the proper oath refused, then removal.

Perhaps you can listen to the January broadcast which includes discussion by the people who wrote what was presented to the Governors:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I signed up as a member. TPTB have my number anyway, for 5 years of posts in 8-10 different forums such as this one, and for calling them out a time or two.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I agree. You might all want to be careful before you sign up.

It could be a ploy to see "who is" and "who isn't" on the right side.

People who sign up might just go missing in the middle of the night, never to be seen again..

You just never know?

Be Carefull. It may look like Sugar, it may taste like Sugar but, is it in fact, Sugar?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So those that are not already a part of this, what will it take for you to change your mind? I am just curious.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I signed up as a member. TPTB have my number anyway, for 5 years of posts in 8-10 different forums such as this one, and for calling them out a time or two.

I hear ya, it just seems that were living in strange times, I would be willing to loose it all but I have to know it's for a cause that I believe in. and that the odds are in tilted in the favor of the cause.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
They were not demanding the resignation, they were demanding that they take a proper oath, and if the proper oath refused, then removal.

Perhaps you can listen to the January broadcast which includes discussion by the people who wrote what was presented to the Governors:

Who are these people to threaten to remove elected governors though? The website for this group shows a very totalitarian aspect to them. It seems if you do not agree 100% with their interpretation of the constitution and how United States government should work, you are deemed an enemy.

Their actions to me seem remarkably undemocratic and against the will of the people of the United States whom elected their governors.

5 oClock, I really do like your question, I am going to work something of that into my interview monday! I think you're very right to want such things answered, why did the group not first try to speak to the people, gain popular legitimacy and support before pulling such a big stunt?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Some of your concerns are addressed directly by those who wrote the presentments, in the broadcast I linked in post above. I urge anyone interested to listen to all available material.

These people are not interested in the UNITED STATES government. They are however, very interested in restoring United States of America. The oath presented to Governors was the Governors chance to come back under the Republic.

The intent is not to overthrow the system of those that do not want change (Persons who elect to be Governed.) The intent is to allow remedy, for those who do (flesh and blood who govern themselves.)

All of your Governors have been given the choice to stay in office, under a revised oath.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just to get back on topic, has anyone else signed up??? I can see this thread gettin burried already.

Originally posted by 5 oClock
I was wondering if anyone on ATS has signed up for the "Guardian & Grand Juror Sign up"??? HOLD OFF FOR NOW.

*snip*

I for one still need much more concrete evidence as to the motive of this group, I'm thinking it's 1 of 3 things about this whole situation.

1. This may be the turning point most people have been calling for to take our country back. (great)

3. Maybe the most important possibility: It's all a ploy to round up those who would sign up and side with this "Radical" group against the Gov.

I know to some #3 will sound like "tinfoil hat" time. But hey, it's a conspiracy site!

Mod edit:removed link.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

It is not that you do not matter! Those who wrote the Restore America Plan, very much want to help out everyone in the country who desire to educate themselves and learn about their natural rights on this planet. The goal is to end the suppression of liberty. Certainly anyone interested has been invited to educate themselves and, in time it will be easier for this to happen. I believe that what is being attempted, would simply not have been possible without minimal initial exposure.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

I get it. I've read through many pages of threads on this site & others and researched for myself. I have heard some of the audio. (not all)

It's like dealing with politicians on ATS, I was simply asking if you guys signed up on their site, I am still trying to figure the whole thing out. Got 2 answers in return & no flags to bump so this thread will die soon.

I just wanted to see where ATS was on this since every 5th thread deals w/corrupt Gov. and prep. for TSHTF.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

I listened to all of it, and first off thank you for it, that helped my research on this all quite a bit. I am still very confused about all of it however, where the authority comes from and how this all is intended to work. The government is a corporation now, how does that bloody work? Do these people consider themselves citizens? What on earth is their rationale here? It really raised many many more questions about this organization than in answered though.

I think I am going to need a constitutional scholar or attorney to help me through this. My assistant is lucky tomorrow is a holiday, it's going to take a lot to really lay all of this out, straighten it out ant make it understandable for citizens.

If I may 5 oClock, I would advocate a wait-and-see policy for this organization, there is still a lot of homework that people need to do and above all what the reaction to their being ignored by the Governors will do. Let's give them time to show us what they are up to before anyone jumps on their boat.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
I think the second of the three is the most likely in this case. Honestly these guys seem to have an incredible sense of inflated ego more than anything else. I doubt much will come of this but a funny footnote to the year in news.

Seriously, starting off with demanding the resignation of every single governor in the United Sates? Who do these guys think they are really?

No offense guy, but they are not the ones with the inflated ego. You are the one with the deflated ego. You have not woken up to who you actually are yet. I can sense a great awakening coming.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have not joined, what is funny, if you read through my threads, I have been leaning towards declaring my own sovereignty.

I believe a good description of what this is, is a declaration of sovereignty for everyone. The only true law is this-

The absolute rights of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness(Property).

You have these rights and the only crime is to infringe upon another's absolute rights. This is what our country was founded on. This is what freedom is, it comes with responsibility to ones self. Where we went wrong was abdicating our rights to the government and of course they have taken them all.

The gov can arrest you for one of over 600,000+ statutes. You have no idea how to defend yourself. Hence the lawyer. So you are prosecuted by a gov official, judged by a gov official and defended by a gov official.

Some would say the defense attorney is not a gov official. You would be wrong. They are in agreement of the lie perpetrated against us. They have to follow the agreed upon doctrine.

Yes, I will be signing soon onto something. I do not know yet what to.

It is always better to be an information soldier, in an army of one. Where no one can follow, only lead. The endisnighe to the tyrants.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Signing up for a group that the FBI is looking for, somehow, just does not make sense. While I am certain there exists support for such a movement, signing up at this time would not be very smart. At least in my opinion, I wouldn't unless you want to test whether the FBI is really looking for members that support such a cause.

I would wait to see if the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the US Supreme Court respond to their portions of this noble effort which began Monday to stop the insanity and return to Constitutional law by use of law, without using violence as the means by which to affect change, because if this does not get any support, it so much as proves that only armed revolution is the remaining option to end the attack on our freedoms and our rights as a nation.

If the JCS and the Supreme Court go for it, then we will see history unfold like a jack in the box....where it suddenly pops open and rises up with that hideous jester face screaming "SURPRISE" with that one cocked eye that looks sideways at you.

While I do not expect that the ruling regime will go quietly into the night, I can bet that they wont go, unless we physically drag them out of office and into the hands of the village farmers with pitch forks and torches. Time will tell. I for one hope we hear much more on this in the near future, because something tells me its not over till its over besides, in the story, the Frankenstein monster escapes the flaming wind mill and lives to kill again for revenge.

Oh well, we will see where this effort goes sooner than later. Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I read this on the other thread & had to link it here.
Just looking out for fellow ATS,ers.

The first post is worthy of reading:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock

*snip* (this used to be a link but a mod says I'm recruiting)

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have signed on! PROUDLY!!!
Let my name stand next to those who have sworn allegiance to truth, liberty, and freedom. Let the record show that I have stood should-to-shoulder with those who would have sovereign rights over their lives! I am not a slave - I am not a number - I AM a FREE man!

If everyone would stop being such pussies! If everyone would DEMAND their voices be heard! IF everyone would demand the sovereignty that God granted them - the world would turn on a dime!

This is NOT the time to hide in fear from the "powers" that threaten you! They have those powers only because you allow it! You grant it! YOU sanction and avocate it! And worse - YOU PAY for it! Stand NOW lest you never stand again! These are the times that try men's souls - won't you rise to the challenge and be counted among the men who defeated Hirohito? Hitler? Stalin? Musolini and dozens of other tyrants and destroyer of rights? This is a fight for YOUR soul? The souls of your family and friends... your children! Your progeny - your prosterity - are upon YOU! The twilight of this era is today and it is up to each of you to ensure that tomorrow is day that you can be proud of!

I hate to sound so cliche - but I am at the end - and so are you. The only difference is that I recognize it! Do you!?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join