It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They won't stop my benefits. They can't touch me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
£1 million love rat strikes again

BRITAIN'S biggest love rat can today be exposed by The Sun as a brazen benefits cheat. Keith MacDonald - who has seven kids by seven women, with an eighth on the way - is costing the taxpayer £1million in benefits for his brood. Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

we only gave haiti £1million!!!!

"They won't stop my benefits. They can't touch me. "I might as well make as much money as I can. This makes me some money for myself that the mums can't get their hands on." Because he is on benefits MacDonald pays just £1.11 a month to each mum for child maintenance, which comes straight from his handout. Each of the children is eligible for £18 a week child support plus £46 child tax credit until they are 18. Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

I thought i have to share this with all fellow tax payers!!

unbelievable!!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Funny as hell, and thats our future.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

free money sex and and an army of wild children

www.shof.msrcsites.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
He must of been his Schools "Star Pupil", Seriously.

This type of story makes me sick to the Stomach.'
This is what kids are being taught to be when they Grow Up!!

"Don't worry about getting a Job, Son. Welfare is so good in this country, why work"? "Go out, get a few girls pregnant and you'll be set for life".

This bloke needs to be made an Example of. Trouble is, there's probably another Thousand, just like him...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
Funny as hell, and thats our future.

Laugh it up..

It's very Sad for me..

You wanna know where our worlds heading?

Exactly!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Good for him!

I always found it disgusting how men get taken advantage of. This guy has a way to stop it.

About time to make "an example" of the women who wanted "equal rights", but ended up unhappy until they were able to oppress men.

Oh darn... Might offend someone.

My only real thought... Is with so many living on "benefits" and all... This is so unsustainable.
Same in the US right now it seems...

[edit on 3-4-2010 by LostNemesis]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

are you confused
....if you think he's being taken a mug for by women, he shut have put something over the end of it shouldn't he

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
These Women that have these Kids should be made an Example of as well. They are just as much to blame..

These Kids will grow up with no Future, No Family, No Hope and probably Commitng Crimes all over the Country.

These Women should get done for Child Abuse and Child Endangerment. Bringing up a kid, with an "IDIOT" for a father should be Construed as "Child Abuse"...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is all very interesting and disgusting of course but I am also of the objective opinion that these spongers, these parasites (no dispute) are small fry when compared to the real scum that are living on our island and I will refuse to take the bait handed out by the sun newspaper so excuse me if I keep my pitchfork and torch under lock and key for now.

Until the sun and all the other toilet paper tabloids go all the way and do some real groundbreaking exposing of the real hogs at the trough then I will continue to hold to my belief that the sun and it’s ilk are good for nothing other than wiping ones backside with - and also for showing to others why a tabloid is otherwise known as the gutter press.

In my world the real crooks are the fat cat politicians, the fat cat bankers and the war mongers in Whitehall taking their orders from the war mongers in Downing Street. Therefore it would be much more beneficial if the sun and its low ilk would actually climb out of the gutter for a change and start dredging up some real dirt on some real predators for a change.

In saying that I will not hold my breath as we all know that picking on the sponger is much less dangerous and much easier to get away with than picking on the real predators within our society and what’s more it ties in nicely as a lead up to the general election and perhaps one of the big three will pick up on the story and start a new campaign of distraction that keeps us from the real issues that matter – like near perpetual war, religious scandal and any other beauties orbiting us at this time.

Already I can see some of the readers of this tabloid have already taken the bait and now such pearls of wisdom like...

“SEND THE PIECE OF DUNG OUT TO AFGHANISTAN, SURELY THE ARMY OFFICERS CAN FIND HIM SOMETHING USEFUL TO DO”

Such high thinking nuggets of great wisdom just warms the cockles of my heart. Yes let’s stop Keith MacDonald from sponging off the tax payer and get him to do something beneficial and admirable for a change – like killing numerous peoples in another country at the behest of war mongers in this country. If he happens to get killed in this “noble” duty than we must see the good in every bad as that would mean no more sponging off the taxpayer – brilliant!

Sorry I am feeling a little testy because I just took my family to see Clash of the Titans and I came away with the feeling that I would have received better value and had more entertainment for my money if I had been beaten up with chains and robbed instead by a slavering horde of civilisation destabilising benefit cheats.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I understand what your are saying and I do agree. But, what about the Children in this big mess??

I know I wouldn't want to be brought up in a family with a Deadbeat for a Dad who just Sponges off the Taxpayers while Working illegally. I wouldn't want to grow up in a Family that didn't have any money to put Shoes on my feet or have decent clothes to go to school with, That's even if my Mother made me go to school.

What choices do these Children have? Maybe one of these kids may "Break the Mould" and atually do good things with his life but, as we know from the past, it's highly unlikely.

I think these Mothers don't actually care about Children. If they did, they would've waited until they had a Stable and Secure future.

Why is it that some of these 15 and 16 year old Female Children have to have a child themselves? It can't really be for the Money, can it? I mean they don't get paid a fortune by Welfare.

Most of them that I see around here are living a miserable life. No money, crappy clothes, Dirty, Bad tempered Kids.

It's not a life I would want if I was a Woman.

One day it may be illegal to have a child under a certain age and it maybe illegal to have Children if you have no way of Supporting them.

I may become law that you have to have an Abortion if a girl is going to have a Child under a certain age? I wonder how the Public would react then?

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Damian-007]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Karma, i am sure, will take care of that problem...his arrogance is sickening

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

Originally posted by Damian-007
I understand what your are saying and I do agree. But, what about the Children in this big mess?? I know I wouldn't want to be brought up in a family with a Deadbeat for a Dad who just Sponges off the Taxpayers while Working illegally.

It might be better to be brought up by this dead beat dad and these unthinking mothers rather than be born to a family that fear being raided by the neighbouring clan or tribe and being hacked to death or being recruited into a child army.

At least these children will have a chance to break the mould their low thinking parents have set out for them because they live in a country that loath it or love it does give children the means to break these moulds and strive for an education that can set them up for life later on. If these children fall into the trap of thinking their low life peers are the real deal and take to roaming streets drunk or on drugs while carrying knives then they in effect perpetuated the life pathway that was set out for them by parents that never gave a damn and saw them only as a meal ticket. If these kids squander the chance of breaking the chances they wil get by living in a highly developed western society than in the end they can only have themselves to blame for it.

I speak from personal experience, my father was a violent drunk, my mother was/is a catholic fanatic who lost touch with reality a very long time ago and I was not able to reach my true potential as a child as we never stayed in one address longer than two years – bad for education.

However I refused to make do with what I was given because though we live in society with much wrong with it, there are many tools available to enable one down on their social and educational luck to reach out and haul themselves out of the gutter.

Originally posted by Damian-007 I wouldn't want to grow up in a Family that didn't have any money to put Shoes on my feet or have decent clothes to go to school with, That's even if my Mother made me go to school. What choices do these Children have? Maybe one of these kids may "Break the Mould" and atually do good things with his life but, as we know from the past, it's highly unlikely.

It is very coincidental that you would say these things as for example I did live my early years like that because of parents who were wrapped up within themselves because of bloody life ending traumas we all witnessed in a foreign land. However the great thing in my opinion about human life is that if you do not wish to remain ensconced in such a miserable life then human tenacity tends to find ways to climb out of such an existence and so it is never accurate to write off these children as being unsalvageable or as being destined to being nothing but scavenging parasites on society because there are many stories of the lowborn growing up to be high living assets to the society they live in.

Personally I think many of these children will break the mould eventually but of course, sadly the majority will not because it is easy to slip into the abyss and stay there, orbiting a personal hell of drugs, gangs, negative peer groups, underage sex and alcohol. Combine them into a young life then yes your point is spot on however it is not hopeless even for the most hopeless of those examples – unless the hopeless believe it to be so and do not recognise the power of human resolve?

I will give a shortened example of the worst example I know of personally. A girl born to a crack addict mother and a drug dealer father ends up being brought up by her grandmother but thinks that the grandmother is her mother. As a teenager she discovers the truth and goes to live with her biological mother who by now has stopped the crack but indulges in other drugs and is in and out of prison for violence and theft. The father is still a drug dealer, now moving deeply within the Scottish underworld.

This child grows up hard and fast, is extremely aggressive and gets into trouble throughout the majority of her early years with police and drug dealers because she falls into the same habits her mother did because she had no hope and because she thinks the life she lives is normality and all there is.

Today she is now clean, has been to Edinburgh University and has studied sociology and social anthropology and in getting her degrees she now works with disadvantaged and damaged woman and is extremely charismatic and highly educated, I am godfather to her son.

Anything is possible!

Originally posted by Damian-007 I think these Mothers don't actually care about Children. If they did, they would've waited until they had a Stable and Secure future.

With respect to you, it is not as simple as that as many of these woman are flotsam in no to little control of their own lives and many want to please the lowlife man they are with or meet because they hope this man will love them and take care of them and remove them from the hell they are in. A deep seated need to feel love even for the damaged and disadvantaged is a powerful driving force because it is a natural human need and though the tabloids may refer to these disadvantaged within our society as animals and scum - they are human and given a real chance with respect they often prove these tabloids wrong.

By the time these disadvantaged woman see the truth via the passage of years and the gaining of social experience it is too late and they find themselves in the same trap their friends and their parents found them in as trust is gone, love is abused and they carry the same scars their own mothers did before them. Women struggling with such “perceived to be” insurmountable disadvantages think that they can create a stable and a secure future as they recognise it, even if that stable and secure future is all about easy pickings in crime and in cheating the social security system.

Their reality is not ours and yours you see but it is just as real and as valid to them as your reality is to you. Some may even look down on you with contempt for being a law abiding citizen so a raft of differing punishments will not change this – respect and education is much more effective than naming and shaming via some tabloid rag.

These reprehensible tabloids in naming and shaming are not motivated to be champions of society they are motivated to sell papers and what better way than to pick on the defenceless and those that are on the fringes of what we are taught to be worthy of respect and our compassion.

Originally posted by Damian-007 Why is it that some of these 15 and 16 year old Female Children have to have a child themselves? It can't really be for the Money, can it? I mean they don't get paid a fortune by Welfare. Most of them that I see around here are living a miserable life. No money, crappy clothes, Dirty, Bad tempered Kids.

I cannot speak for all but for some I have known had children because they wanted to re-live their childhood through their child. They thought that if they have a child then they could possibly rectify the crimes and abuses that were done to them by showing their own child real love and by nurturing this child they created thus can consign their own personal ghosts to the abyss.

Of course it rarely works out as they would hope and they tend to meet a damaged youth and together they perpetuate the crimes on their children their own parents heaped on to them because though it is possible to climb out of the abyss of poverty it is not easy and if the social tools were never there in the first place you cannot hate of even blame them for living their life in any way they can?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
*continued*

I think it would be better for society if we tried to help them realise that there is a better way rather than ignorantly consigning them to the scrap heap and to the punishment system.

Others of course will have children for money and they see the welfare state as something to be exploited but if anyone thinks that punishment is going to change their ways they are not living in the world I have seen because punishment will bring bitterness and it will only force these exploiters to find ever more ingenious ways to take advantage of the welfare system. Of course it is always easier to pick on the disadvantaged and criminalise them because to do the same to the real criminals that mould laws and regulations to their own ends is much more difficult and requires dedication and skill.

There is no skill other than desktop publishing when tabloids pick on petty criminals and the psychologically damaged within our society.

Originally posted by Damian-007 It's not a life I would want if I was a Woman. One day it may be illegal to have a child under a certain age and it maybe illegal to have Children if you have no way of Supporting them. I may become law that you have to have an Abortion if a girl is going to have a Child under a certain age? I wonder how the Public would react then? [edit on 3-4-2010 by Damian-007]

I am with you there, it is not a life I would wish on anyone but unfortunately it is a life many women are forced to live.

The day that this government tries to bring in such a filthy law in regards to selective birth is the day this country cuts out this ruling corruption at last and hurls them into the sea. Government will know from think tank data and in-depth social studies that to enable such a barbaric law is to dance with the devil because though the British public is as apathetic as a grilled haddock this apathy has limits and I am in no doubt that the trigger for social unrest lies just below the surface thanks to the awesome work of politicians and the banking fraternity. Military hawks and unthinking political party members must take part of the blame too – among so many others I could not list them here without writing a novel.

A licence to have children or a law to force abortion is just going to be non starter because our government covets the mighty vote and if it ever happened I will be among the vast hordes that cause a storm of outrage the streets, come what may.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I have to say your post was excellent!

No other way to say it!

top topics

join