It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Return to Constitution, No Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Folks, I believe in order to save the U.S. and USD dependent countries, we need an extremely swift and non violent return to the Constitution.

So please, stop wishing for a revolution. BUT hold your representatives accountable for everything they have do and get them to understand that returning to the Constitution is the only way to save us from a national disaster.

We need a swift transition, because we have the USD losing power, and we must replace it before it breaks.

We need a non violent revolution, because a war would put this country into a weakened state.

But what scares me most of all about the truth movements and revolution avocation is that... FOX is supporting it.

...Since when has MSM supported something good?

I wish for you all to watch this video, I have yet to know precisely what to think of this person, but none the less there are many valid key points he brings up.

If you can debunk him go ahead, I'd love it if someone could.

There are at-least 25 parts to this video.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Folks, I believe in order to save the U.S. and USD dependent countries, we need an extremely swift and non violent return to the Constitution.

Please show us how we are no longer with the constitution.

...Since when has MSM supported something good?

Whenever they say something in agreement with what you think is good.

But what scares me most of all about the truth movements and revolution avocation is that... FOX is supporting it.

Do you know what scares me about all these "truth movements"? The fact that people will believe almost anything they see in a youtube video if it calls its self apart of some sort of "movement", no matter how many lies are in it.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Unless you've watched the video, you are in no place to place judgment.

So stop trolling and start investigating.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hello,
I don't know, but I have my own sneaking suspicions...

I suspect since fox is involved, it's a matter of getting people to introduce "martial-law" upon themselves by revolting against the government. You know, reverse psychology.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well that's definitely one take on it.

I see both sides of the propaganda getting angrier and angrier, like they are trying to start something between everyone.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Lindsey williams was right about oil prices. Otherwise who knows. We have already got out new declaration of independence.
Articles of Freedom 2009
www.scribd.com...

Oh yea and the attack on the constitution is very real. Everyday you can see the police state grow a little at a time. So I have to pay 5g if I don't fill out my census? Huh. I have to take government healthcare. Oh yeah and pay for it. Freedom is not feeling so free.

new topics

top topics

join