It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immunity to fluoride?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It is one of the primary contentions of us conspiracy theorists that the government puts fluoride in the water to keep people docile, and I have seen with my own eyes that it seems to be working on the majority of people.

But what about us? How are we special? Why are we questioning the supposed order of things? Is it a special sort of brain chemistry, or some gene that makes us immune to the dumbing-down efforts of TPTB? Not that I'm complaining, I just wonder if it's something that could possibly be made into a sort of weapon of mass liberation. Perhaps a pandemic of freedom of thought that could be spread to all the people.

What do the rest of you think?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
People like me need a source that says that fluoride makes people docile. So until you put up a source saying so, I cannot agree with your thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

This link will provide a decent start for becoming acquainted with one side of the argument.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I like where you're going with this.

We get to be breeders, right?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
It is one of the primary contentions of us conspiracy theorists that the government puts fluoride in the water to keep people docile, and I have seen with my own eyes that it seems to be working on the majority of people.

But what about us? How are we special? Why are we questioning the supposed order of things? Is it a special sort of brain chemistry, or some gene that makes us immune to the dumbing-down efforts of TPTB? Not that I'm complaining, I just wonder if it's something that could possibly be made into a sort of weapon of mass liberation. Perhaps a pandemic of freedom of thought that could be spread to all the people.

It has been said that the NAZIs put fluoride in the water of their prison camps to make the inmates docile.

But in searching the internet I have not found any evidence that they actually did do this.
(Now it is true that Prozac contains fluorine the element, but salt contains chlorine and sodium both extremely dangerous chemicals.)

Can anyone provide a link showing proof that they did this?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Let's begin at the beginning: The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)
The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from Mr. Charles Perkins, a chemist: "I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, The Truth About Water Fluoridation, to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. "In the 1930's, Hitler and the German Nazi's envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...
"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him.” [A convenient light lobotomy]
"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.
"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...
"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years' research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." - CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.

LINK

Much more at the link. Here's more from it:

FLUORIDE STUPIDITY & POPULATION CONTROL

Controversial fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).
Sodium fluoride, a hazardous-waste by-product from the manufacture of aluminum, is a common ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, anesthetics, hypnotics, psychiatric drugs, and military nerve gas. It's historically been quite expensive to properly dispose of, until some aluminum industries with an overabundance of the stuff sold the public on the terrifically insane but highly profitable idea of buying it at a 20,000% markup, injecting it into our water supplies, and then DRINKING it.
Yes, a 20,000% markup: Fluoride-- intended only for human consumption by people under 14 years of age--is injected into our drinking water supply at approx. 1 part-per-million (ppm), but since we only drink 1/2 of one percent of the total water supply, the rest literally goes down the drain as a free hazardous-waste disposal for the chemical industry, where we PAY them so that we can flush their expensive hazardous waste down our toilets. How many salesmen dream of such a deal? (Follow the money.)

Follow the money.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion

This link will provide a decent start for becoming acquainted with one side of the argument.

Thanks for the link! I actually drink refrigerator water all the time and never the tap(tastes better anyways). So I guess I have been safe from the harmful effects for a long time. (as I only have tap water used in small doses)

I was never okay with Fluoride in the water supply in the first place anyways.

@dogdish:

That "Show me the Money" article thing scares me and at the same time infuriates me!!

[edit on 3/31/2010 by TheBloodRed]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Alright, one thing that has come up on a bunch of these threads is the correlation of conspiracy theorists to smoking and clean living.

Smoking has proven to counteract the effects of detriments to neuro transmitters in the brain. Do a search here on tobacco and fluoride. You will find some discussion on it.

Also, a lot of conspiracy theorists use filtration units and sources without fluoride. Heck, I use a toothpaste without fluoride.

So...................correlation could be a causal effect. Do a tobacco poll to see how many people smoke in the community. Or do things to eliminate fluoride exposure.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Here's another, it goes much deeper:
(If you like conspiracies, you'll love this one)

The history of forcing fluoride on humans through the fluoridation of drinking water is wrought with lies, greed and deception. Governments that add fluoride to drinking water supplies insist that it is safe, beneficial and necessary, however, scientific evidence shows that fluoride is not safe to ingest and areas that fluoridate their drinking water supplies have higher rates of cavities, cancer, dental fluorosis, osteoporosis and other health problems. Because of the push from the aluminum industry, pharmaceutical companies and weapons manufacturers, fluoride continues to be added to water supplies all over North America and due to recent legal actions against water companies that fluoridate drinking water supplies, precedent has been set that will make it impossible for suits to be filed against water suppliers that fluoridate. There is a growing resistance against adding toxic fluoride to our water supplies, but unfortunately, because fluoride has become “the lifeblood of the modern industrial economy”(Bryson 2004), there is too much money at stake for those who endorse water fluoridation . The lies of the benefits of water fluoridation will continue to be fed to the public, not to encourage health benefits to a large number of people, but to profit the military-industrial complex.
The story begins in 1924, when Interessen Gemeinschaft Farben (I.G. Farben), a German chemical manufacturing company, began receiving loans from American bankers, gradually leading to the creation of the huge I.G. Farben cartel. In 1928 Henry Ford and American Standard Oil Company (The Rockefellers) merged their assets with I.G. Farben, and by the early thirties, there were more than a hundred American corporations which had subsidiaries and co-operative understandings in Germany. The I.G. Farben assets in America were controlled by a holding Company, American I.G. Farben, which listed on it’s board of directors: Edsel Ford, President of the Ford Motor Company, Chas. E. Mitchell, President of Rockerfeller’s National City Bank of New York, Walter Teagle, President of Standard Oil New York, Paul Warburg, Chairman of the federal reserve and brother of Max Warburg, financier of Germany’s War effort, Herman Metz, a director of the Bank of Manhattan, controlled by the Warburgs, and a number of other members, three of which were tried and convicted as German war criminals for their crimes against humanity. In 1939 under the Alted agreement, the American Aluminum Company (ALCOA), then the worlds largest producer of sodium fluoride, and the Dow Chemical Company transferred its technology to Germany. Colgate, Kellogg, Dupont and many other companies eventually signed cartel agreements with I.G. Farben, creating a powerful lobby group accurately dubbed “the fluoride mafia”(Stephen 1995).
At the end of World War II, the US government sent Charles Eliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farben chemical plants in Germany. The German chemists told Perkins of a scheme which they had devised during the war and had been adapted by the German General Staff. The German chemists explained of their attempt to control the population in any given area through the mass medication of drinking water with sodium fluoride, a tactic used in German and Russian prisoner of war camps to make the prisoners “stupid and docile”(Stephen 1995).
Farben had developed plans during the war to fluoridate the occupied countries because it was found that fluoridation caused slight damage to a specific part of the brain, making it more difficult for the person affected to defend his freedom and causing the individual to become more docile towards authority. Fluoride remains one of the strongest anti-psychotic substances known, and is contained in twenty-five percent of the major tranquilizers. It may not seem surprising that Hitler’s regime practiced the concept of mind control through chemical means, but the American military continued Nazi research, exploring techniques to incapacitate an enemy or medicate an entire nation. As stated in the Rockerfeller Report, a Presidential briefing on CIA activities, “the drug program was part of a much larger CIA program to study possible means of controlling human behavior”(Stephen 1995).

Link

Much more at the link!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Count me as a pack a day.

... for about forty years now.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Perhaps ATS people are getting more iodine in their diet than most.

Iodine binds with Flouride and excretes it from the body...
...it is the only way Flouride is eliminated from the body.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I've never really looked into this until now.

It is possible that some could be immune, or have naturally high tolerances to fluoride, so they don't intake enough to be subdued. So, yes we should be breeders.

Wiki says water-fluoridation's purpose is for preventing tooth decay. That seems like a lie. Like fresh water is bad for your teeth... !?
en.wikipedia.org...

They must put fluoride in the water just for people that don't brush their teeth. But it doesn't seem to be working because I've seen bums walking around with jugs of water that they most likely got from a bathroom faucet and they had terrible teeth. So, why put fluoride in the water at all?

Most of us brush our teeth with fluoride toothpaste. So, we don’t need any more of it in our water, that is pretty messed up! I never swallow any toothpaste and I always wash my mouth out very well. Could that be a reason I am here?

Do you think they put fluoride in Powerade? If not I am pretty sure that is where I get my powers from.

Edit
Iodine! Great thought. All types of Seafood have very high iodine levels. I love me some fish. Maui Maui, crab, scallops, and squid are all nummy in my tummy.
www.weightlossforall.com...

[edit on 31-3-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by troubleshooter:

"What do the rest of you think?

...it is the only way Flouride is eliminated from the body."

Hey wait a minute...

Haven't we always been told that salt (iodized) and cigarettes are bad for you?

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Dogdish]

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Dogdish]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
reply to post by RRokkyy

Let's begin at the beginning: The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)
The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from Mr. Charles Perkins, a chemist: "I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, The Truth About Water Fluoridation, to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. "In the 1930's, Hitler and the German Nazi's envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...
"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him.” [A convenient light lobotomy]
"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.
"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...
"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years' research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." - CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.

LINK

Much more at the link. Here's more from it:

FLUORIDE STUPIDITY & POPULATION CONTROL

Controversial fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).
Sodium fluoride, a hazardous-waste by-product from the manufacture of aluminum, is a common ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, anesthetics, hypnotics, psychiatric drugs, and military nerve gas. It's historically been quite expensive to properly dispose of, until some aluminum industries with an overabundance of the stuff sold the public on the terrifically insane but highly profitable idea of buying it at a 20,000% markup, injecting it into our water supplies, and then DRINKING it.
Yes, a 20,000% markup: Fluoride-- intended only for human consumption by people under 14 years of age--is injected into our drinking water supply at approx. 1 part-per-million (ppm), but since we only drink 1/2 of one percent of the total water supply, the rest literally goes down the drain as a free hazardous-waste disposal for the chemical industry, where we PAY them so that we can flush their expensive hazardous waste down our toilets. How many salesmen dream of such a deal? (Follow the money.)

Follow the money.

I have seen this before.
It is only VAGUE HEARSAY EVIDENCE referencing a letter written in 1954 by Perkins to the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research. Perkins states his evidence comes from a German chemist who only describes it as a scheme not a fact.

Thats all the evidence there is. I have not found anything else on the internet. It is not sufficient.

Did the Nazis use it in their prisons? How did they put it in the water?
Where did they get it? How was it purified? How was it measured?
Does fluoride actually sterilize people?
Does it do anything to people?

Of course I am against the forcible medication of people with fluoride by the government.
Regular Tea actually contains more fluoride than you would get from the water supply.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
Originally posted by troubleshooter:

"What do the rest of you think?

...it is the only way Flouride is eliminated from the body."

Hey wait a minute...

Haven't we always been told that salt (iodized) and cigarettes are bad for you?

Iodine deficiency is very common but rarely diagnosed.

The Japanese diet contains 100 times more than most western diets...
...from seafood particularly seaweed...
...but you can get a dose by simply painting Betadine on your skin...
...and you can store up to 1500 mgs, so no fear of overdose...
...and make sure you always use an iodized salt.

Coincidently, iodine used to be added to bread and milk...
...but that has been discontinued in most places...
...and then they add Fluoride to water that makes people even more iodine deficient.

[edit on 1/4/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
When I was a young stupid kid (as we all were once), I was taught not to spit, that it was rude and gross. So when I would brush my teeth, I would swallow the toothpaste because I thought it was wrong to spit! I never got sick from this or suffered any ill effects. I obviously don't do it anymore but since it didn't kill me I am of the opinion that water fluoridation is harmless, though I admit I am not very knowledgeable on the subject.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I think we're lucky where we are that flouridation of the water isn't something enforced, but I know that the Welsh Assembly are trying to push for compulsory flouridation in Wales.

Here is a link to the against arguement:

www.walesonline.co.uk...

Personally I don't like water so I don't drink it especially from the tap.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

So up until now there is still no evidence that fluoride keeps people docile? No declassified CIA documents, nothing?.. I'd love to see some kind of proof of this myself.
And what exactly do you mean when you say you've seen it with your own eyes?

join