It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Il Heads To China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

North Korean leader Kim Jong Il could make a rare trip outside his country to China this week, the office of South Korea's president said today. If that happens, it could be a sign that Pyongyang is preparing to return to stalled multilateral nuclear negotiations, Agence France-Presse reported (see GSN, March 30).
"There is a high level of possibility that Kim Jong Il will pay a visit to China," said presidential spokeswoman Kim Eun-hye. "We are closely monitoring the situation."

Source

Curious to see how this plays out or if he even keeps the plan of heading to China. We shall see.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't call it significant when it to terms of them disarming their nuclear arsenal or letting inspectors in. North Korea is right down the street from China, if anything this trip will strengthen ties between the two countries, IMO. Something i would watch what the white house has to say about.

Hell i think China is supporting North Korea on the low low..

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yeah, and while he's en-route hiding on one of 3 trains he takes to get there, presumably to leave us wondering which one he's in, I say we bomb and blow them all up. Vaporize that little sexual deviant dictator twerp and free all of his prisoners.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hmmm...I just read on presstv that Iran's top nuclear negotiator is visiting China tomorrow.

PressTv

Probably just a coincidence but still struck me as odd.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There is also the possibility that he is in need of health treatment, he is not in the best of health it seems.

www.businessweek.com...

new topics

top topics

join