It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you think yesterday was 3-29-10? Are you left handed? LHC?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yesterday, according to my self, My daughter who is 18 and TV personality John Stewart was 3-29-10. All day long we thought it was the 29th. We got a phone call from the high school computer informing us that high school rings will be available on friday the 26th which was last week. So that prompted us to confirm the date yesterday together. My Daughter said during the day she remembered other people she knew saying the date was the 29th.

Last night while laying in bed John Stewart said "today is march 30th, we think (laughs) unless we are in some sort of worm hole"

This made me jump out of bed and run around the house looking at the date on all the clocks. Every clock said the 30th, except my mechanical wristwatch which said the 29th. This morning when I checked my watch the date was on the 31st.

A few min ago I watched the opening to the daily show again to confirm what he said and noticed for the first time John Stewart was left handed. The coincidence is that so am I and so is my daughter.

The I remembered that yesterday the Large Hadron Collider was turned on. Im wondering if something in the world changed and only left handed people can see it.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I remember yesterday being the 30th, but I am right-handed tho.....Jon Stewart was just making a joke about the LHC being turned on yesterday. That's his job....to be funny

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
No, I understand, but the audience seemed to laugh like they had been talking about it before the show started. I know he often makes jokes that only the audience understands. Im wondering if he had thought the date was the 29th during that time and someone in the audience told him the date was the 30th.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You aint the only one- but mine's been different. I spent 3 DAYS trying to get my alarm clock in the bedroom, my XP machine, and my Linux machine to all agree on a frigging *time*. Me and my friend Monday lost a complete day- it went somewhere- The past couple days- whole blocks of time were missing, The past week, my dreams have been vivid and realistic (and a few revolved around time travel), Sunday- MASSIVE storms ripped thru the area bringing tornadoes and the weirdest chain lightening anyone had ever seen... the odd part? It's too early for this sort of storm action here. As of late, I feel like a fly trapped in honey... It's like I cant get out of my own way to save my life.

What really worries me tho is the day this thing started colliding... I got woke up to the sound of a MASSIVE explosion. It was light out, that's all I know. I couldn't read the clock (bad eyesight), and I found out the sucker had gone off around 2 am, because the power had, too. I am guessing it was somewhere between 6-7 ish, just from the amount of light coming in the window. I get woke up from loud sounds, thanks to having what's been called 'exploding head' syndrome Exploding head syndrome explained

That morning, tho... WOW. I actually thought someone had blown up right outside the house.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Well that could be, I didn't see the show last night. I just assumed he was joking bc that's what he does. I'm sorry if my comment came across as rude, it wasn't meant to.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
We got a phone call from the high school computer informing us that high school rings will be available on friday the 26th which was last week.

you answered your own question, friday was the 26th so that makes tues, yesterday the 30th

the math works out, you are just confused on dates happens all the time

no conspiracy or LHC mechanical defect

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Im wondering if something in the world changed and only left handed people can see it.

Ahhh jeez.

How about the fact that you were both confused because apparently you stay up watching late night comedy shows?

Good god what is wrong with people's thinking these days?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm left handed, didn't notice anything.
My schedules pretty set so I have to keep track of the days pretty closely.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

We got a phone call from the high school computer informing us that high school rings will be available on friday the 26th which was last week.

you answered your own question, friday was the 26th so that makes tues, yesterday the 30th

the math works out, you are just confused on dates happens all the time

no conspiracy or LHC mechanical defect

Well, I know that most everyone I have talked to has not had any missing time, and the paper calender disputes my missing time and so does every clock and electronic and mechanical device I have checked.

It is my brain, and my daughters brain that so far have a firm feeling of an entire day missing. The coincidence of another left handed person (john stewart) making the comment about missing time as well as some people in my daughters school who may or may not be left handed, makes me wonder if the physical reality has been changed, but the people who use different parts of their brains than right handed people may be aware of a loss of time. The possibility of jumping forward an entire 24 hour day is where my brain is leading me to believe. And I can tell you it is very disturbing.

The thing is I dont have any extra memories or any fewer memories about an entire days events than anyone else. So there is no argument of doing things that no one else remembers. It is just a numerical difference in the date.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i dont think the LHC is causing anything to go wrong, altho' the last two nights ive seen flashing lights, first was about 145am driving home and the whole sky lit up, scared the #e out of me

Lastnight a massive flash was outside my window, not LHC but did jolt me upfright

On a side note, i watch Ice Road Truckers - Lisa ahhhhh - and read somewhere a couple of weeks ago that Hugh died, i looked it up today but cant find anything on the web about it, can someone confirm this ?

[edit on 31-3-2010 by packinhit]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It's like your perception of time 'hiccuped', and for an outside observer, Nothing happened at all. Been there, done that. Drives me nuts, too. Like my fun with 3- count 'em- THREE- different clocks displaying 3 different times! one on the xp computer (which I fixed- I told the auto time update to take a hike), the Linux one (which was actually accurate), and the digital clock, which I have no clue what was going on there. 'Time' went kinda haywire after that for about 3-4 days, while my internal clock tried to rewind and cough up a general idea of what the heck time it was at all.

The rest of it, I have no clue....

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Im wondering if something in the world changed and only left handed people can see it.

Ahhh jeez.

How about the fact that you were both confused because apparently you stay up watching late night comedy shows?

No need to be rude, this is in skunkworks after all.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

It's like your perception of time 'hiccuped', and for an outside observer, Nothing happened at all. Been there, done that. Drives me nuts, too. Like my fun with 3- count 'em- THREE- different clocks displaying 3 different times! one on the xp computer (which I fixed- I told the auto time update to take a hike), the Linux one (which was actually accurate), and the digital clock, which I have no clue what was going on there. 'Time' went kinda haywire after that for about 3-4 days, while my internal clock tried to rewind and cough up a general idea of what the heck time it was at all.

The rest of it, I have no clue....

I bet that really sucks, unless it's something you live with always. We have 6 clocks in our small house, all of them are different>.< I never know what time it is, I depend on the PC to keep me on time. Since we had to turn the clocks back (last week?) it has insisted that time is one hour ahead. I changed it to match the cable box (which I assume is correct), and it keeps changing itself again.

I have to depend on my school aged child to tell me what day of the week it is

In all seriousness, i HAVE lost days before. And it is a very disturbing feeling, especially when you try to explain what's going on and everyone looks at you as if you're nuts. I always rationalized it as being on auto pilot for that day, sort of like how you can drive somewhere familiar without really being aware of it? The mind gets distracted, and unless you are in unfamiliar territory, sometimes it just takes over for you.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Ahhh jeez.

Fair enough. My apologies.

But you have to see how unbelievable that claim actually is.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i posted this on another thread, but will post it again

www.abovetopsecret.com...

they are messing with time itself, i knew they are doing something today, i had a weird thing happening

i'm a night person, so i go to sleep late, at 4 am, and usually wake up 11am -3pm

this "afternoon" i woke up, looked at my cellphone it read : 1:27pm, and i thought like ok i'll sleep for 20 more minutes

i don't know how much time i slept but then i woke up again it was 8:40am
talking about WEIRD, everytime they do that sh it like this happens to me

i posted this on march 30

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

All day long we thought it was the 29th. We got a phone call from the high school computer informing us that high school rings will be available on friday the 26th which was last week. So that prompted us to confirm the date yesterday together.

so are you saying that yesterday, which u and your daughter thought was the 29th, u got a call from the school computer saying rings would be ready on the 26th? the school computer didn't call until 3 days AFTER the rings were ready?

time has been doing some weird stuff for me too, i haven't felt "right" for a few days....

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes... The LCH is affecting time, but only for left handed people... *sigh*

This kind of topic is exactly why i can't take this site seriously.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
LOL

LHC affecting you really? do you really think that us gov didnt do something like LHC or even bigger? if it helps them to create new tech to improve their military, they already done it

so, I doubt LHC will create some problems, otherwise the project wouldnt have started

we may find something, but I dont think bad things can happen

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
my belief is that what LHC is doing is on so many levels just wrong

humans don't have the knowledge to play god, i think they did something to the fabric of time/space continuum
ever since the colider and the atom bombs testing, realities keep changing, continents shift, islands move, missed days.... events that did not happen, people dead for ages are alive....

an not all of us a aware of these changes

i noticed a change starting the summer of 2008, i wasn't aware of the collider then, but ever since then i don't feel like myself, i have the feeling that something bad is gonna happen ever since, day by day

i wake up with that feeling fuking everyday

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Ahhh jeez.

Fair enough. My apologies.

But you have to see how unbelievable that claim actually is.

Of course, It is very

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join