It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler’s and Obama’s health enabling acts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
After Protoplasmic Traveler's eye-opening thread about the occult significance of the health care passage,www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Skull & Bones 322 and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22,I think we can consider the ramifications of this as well.

This is getting scarier by the day. How far will we go in seeing history repeat itself?

President Hitler signed a shockingly similar bill with similar tactics used to get it signed….threats, harassment, false promises, intimidation, invented crises. Gee….did Obama take lessons from Hitler? He certainly proudly taught ACORN workers from Saul Alinsky’s book, Rules for Radicals, so why not go back to the original power crazed, crowd manipulator and evil visionary? On that fateful day, March 23rd Hitler signed into law the National Law for Removing the Distress of the People bill. It was also called Hitler’s Enabling Act.

...Hitler promised Health care for everyone, jobs for 100% of the German people and protection from what he called the beginning of a widespread uprising. This was the mythological uprising he and his Nazi party created by burning down the German government building, causing huge panic and rage in the people. Hitler at the time blamed the horrific burning on the communists, thus he needed a vote for his Enabling Act to stop this out of control terror in Germany.

Napolitano, Homeland Security and Obama have called conservative Americans domestic terrorists, even returning Vets. We saw the other leaked report from the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) that listed Rev. Chuck Baldwin and Ron Paul and their followers of even being potential domestic terrorists.

In 1933, it was Jews and Communists. In 2010, not only does this growing enemy list seem anti Semitic and anti Israel, but Obama has new enemies to add. These include Christians, gun owners, pro lifers, Vets, Tea Party people, Republicans. Talk radio hosts and conservatives in general.

....Hitler needed 31 non-Nazi votes to pass his draconian bill and shred his country’s constitution. He got those by promising a limited use of his power…only using it for critical reasons, he promised no more unemployment, peace with France, Great Britain and the Soviet Union and to sucker the Center Party to give him the votes he needed, he promised to give back some basic rights that had already been taken away from them.

Hitler spoke; Hitler lied; Hitler intimidated; Hitler promised jobs, health care and safety; and Hitler won the vote 441 to 84.

March 23, 1933, everything changed for Germany. After that vote, their constitution was shredded. The most evil dictator of our time would rise to power, shockingly, by the vote of the people in Parliament. Massive controls, mass murders targeting Jews, Communists, non-supporters of Hitler and world war followed.

The Germans believed the speeches….promises of health care, economic revival and jobs for all. No one thought in German Parliament that voting for Hitler’s Enabling Act would lead to the murder of millions of innocent people, destroy their freedom and bring WW2, but it did.

Look at the similarities:

Obama shockingly also signed the constitution shredding, freedom stealing health care bill into law March 23, 2010 - 77 years later to the day...

Continue reading at www.canadafreepress.com...

And there was this bit of history that was equally disturbing...

Because it is true that any significant public political event requires both forethought and symbolic meaning, the location where Obama gave his Berlin speech in front of Berlin’s Victory Column contributed to O’Brien’s conclusions. The site was offensive to educated Germans as well as to Christians and Jews because of its ties to Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. It was nevertheless oddly appropriate, for it was upon this exact location that Hitler had planned to enthrone himself in the Welthauptstadt Germania—the new “World Capital” upon winning World War II.

During the 1930s, Hitler commissioned Albert Speer “the first architect of the Third Reich” to design the new capital. As part of the plans, the “Siegessäule” or Berlin Victory Column—a 226-foot monument topped by a golden winged figure representing Borussia, the female personification of Prussia, and Victoria, the cult goddess of military victory—was removed from its location in front of the Reichstag building in 1939 and relocated to its current location in the Tiergarten, a 495 acre park in the middle of Berlin where Obama gave his speech in front of the Nazi symbol.

Rainer Brüderle, deputy leader of the liberal political party Free Democrats in Germany complained to the newspaper Bild am Sonntag: “The Siegessäule in Berlin was moved to where it is now by Adolf Hitler. He saw it as a symbol of German superiority and of the victorious wars against Denmark, Austria and France.” This represented a serious question In Brüderle’s mind as to “whether Barack Obama was advised correctly in his choice of the Siegessäule as the site to hold a speech on his vision for a more cooperative world.” [36] Another German politician named Andreas Schockenhoff was equally disturbed, saying, “It is a problematic symbol.” [37]

Evidently it was not problematic for Obama, who stood in front of it and saluted the German audience in a way eerily similar to what Adolf Hitler used to do, followed by thousands returning the salute, which is against German law. When Obama ended his speech in front of the war goddess, he said, “With an eye toward the future, with resolve in our hearts, let us remember this history, and answer our destiny, and remake the world once again.” This is exactly what Hitler had promised to do and exactly where he had planned to memorialize it.

Of greater significance and not far from where Obama delivered his rousing speech, is the Great Altar of Zeus in the Pergamon Museum. According to several reports, Obama visited the Great Altar while in Berlin, which is especially important given what he did on returning to the United States. Before we examine Obama’s revealing actions, consider carefully what the Bible says about the Altar of Zeus in the letter to the church in Pergamos (Pergamum, Pergamon).

“And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and has not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth” (Rev. 2:12-13).

In the Greek, the phrase “where Satan’s seat is” literally means, “where a throne to Satan is.” Scholars identify this throne or ‘seat’ as the Great Altar of Zeus that existed in Pergamos at that time. So important was the worship of Zeus in ancient Pergamos that perpetual sacrifices were offered to him upon the towering and famous 40-foot high altar. Antipas, the first leader and martyr of the early Christian church is believed to have been slain on this altar, slowly roasting to death inside the statue of a bull, the symbol and companion of Zeus. The phrase in Revelation 2:13 “wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth” is considered a citation of this event.

Approximately two-thousand years after Revelation 2:13 was written, German archeologists removed the massive altar of Zeus from the ruins of Pergamos and took it to Berlin, where it was restored as the centerpiece of the Pergamon Museum. It is here that Hitler first adored it, later building an outdoor replica of it from which he gave a series of speeches that mesmerized many Germans.

“Fast forward about another 75 years,” says blogger El Gallo. “Another charismatic young politician mesmerizes huge German crowds with a rousing speech in Berlin. Barack Hussein Obama…. [and] did Barack Obama visit… the Great Altar of Zeus…? Presumably he did.” [38]

Whether Obama received inspiration from the throne of Satan while in Berlin or not, what he did next was astonishing. Upon returning to the United States, he immediately commissioned the construction of a Greek-columned stage from which he made his acceptance speech for his party’s nomination. Because Greek temples such as those built to honor Zeus were thought to house the patron deity, the GOP ridiculed Obama, mocking him as playing Zeus of “Mount Olympus” and accusing his supporters of “kneeling” before the “Temple of Obama.” The New York Post ran an enlightening Convention Special supplement on August 28th, 2008 with the telling headline: ‘O’ MY GOD: DEMS ERECT OBAMA TEMPLE blazoned across the front cover. But it was not until blogger Joel Richardson pointed out how the design of Obama’s stage was a dead ringer for the Great Altar of Zeus [39] that Obama’s campaign managers tried to explain away the design as being a conglomeration representing the portico of the White House with the U.S. capital building. “But experts agreed with Richardson,” Gallo wrote, “it was a replica of the Great Altar of Pergamum.” [40]

Thus, incredibly, like Hitler, Obama had honored the goddess Victoria with his presence before ordering a replica of the biblical throne of Satan built, upon which he accepted his date with destiny.

www.raidersnewsnetwork.com...

I don't know what more to say about this. Any comments? If not,just be aware of the awful similarities we are witnessing and be aware.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Is this for real? Did Glenn Beck put you up to this?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Because nobody has used Hitler vilify a politician before! You must be right! Obama is the reincarnation of Hitler!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

What are you doing on this site,if not looking at "conspiracies" and trying to see "the bigger picture"?

Life is short,and I'm happily living it to the best of my ability.No,I don't "worry",per se,because my hope is not in this world anyway,but I am not going to bury my head in the sand and pretend these things aren't significant.

Thanks for your comment.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Is this for real? Did Glenn Beck put you up to this?

The facts speak for themselves.

What you make of it is your business.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
Because nobody has used Hitler vilify a politician before! You must be right! Obama is the reincarnation of Hitler!

Haha exactly. All you do when you start calling people Hitler is concede you have nothing of real substance to argue. It's an assertion purely based on paranoia and ignorance.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

OK

People talking about hitler seem to have no real clue

HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN ANYTHING RESEMBLING THE ABOVE HERE?

Totalitarian government NEEDS POPULAR SUPPORT, people, it is the only way to
control the populace sufficiently.

Call him a bad president, but this stuff needs to stop, it makes any debate or communication between us difficult because everything is prefaced upon
absurdity. IT IS NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA - we ALL need to communicate, not propagate.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I present to you this thread I put up a while ago after abandoning my support for Obama. History started to hit me in the face too.

Is History A Mirror?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

Originally posted by Miraj

Haha exactly. All you do when you start calling people Hitler is concede you have nothing of real substance to argue. It's an assertion purely based on paranoia and ignorance.

No one is calling Obama "Hitler",but to not see the similarities is to choose to look the other way.

Your choice.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Thank you for adding that!

I'd run out of room,or I'd have brought up the "Civilian Army",also.

Just like Hitler had his followers,so does Obama.

Did Bush have his own "army"? I think not!

(Not to defend Bush,because they've all done their parts to make things like this possible today.)

I think anyone who can still support Obama after seeing these things does so because they tacitly approve of the direction he is taking this country,and it's not good!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
No one is calling Obama "Hitler",but to not see the similarities is to choose to look the other way.

Your choice.

Of course you are, or you wouldn't have invoked him. You didn't need the image and baggage (to put it hilariously mildly) of Hitler to make a case against health care reform in America, but you specifically chose to convey that image and illicit all the emotion that goes with it. Propaganda 101.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The rise of Hitler started in 1927 . It took him a few years to build up to the bills he introduced in 1933 and till he consolidated power . The tube is from 37 after he had gained alot of followers and strength .

The Nazi party was a labor movement . Hitler used workers against the corporations to hand cuff them and then assume control of the corporations for the betterment of the Mother land . With promises of a better economy to stand tall in the world again health care for all ect ect .

There are common aspects gun control vilifying the opposition party controlling the unions health care controlling corporations. This went hand in hand with controlling the media and the courts the search and seizure laws and habeas corpus laws . Between the patriot act 1 & 2 the government getting control of corporations the Fema disaster acts the the executive orders and the Continuity of government . The TOOLS are in the TOOL BOX will they be used ? Will Obama use them or will the next President or the next .

Is Obama a 2010 Hitler well only time and politics will tell Or the next president be .

The facts are if you ignore history you are condemned to repeat it .

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Once again, the people who say "health care bill is free", "Obama is looking out for us", "the Taliban are going to hurt America if we don't invade their countries, "Add Pathetic Unreasonable Excuse", etc

Those who don't see the bigger picture will simply never see the bigger picture.

How much you want to bet during Nazi Germany many fell for Hitler's lies and bull crap? MANY DID, and that's why he became so powerful.

Now it's even worse because it's already happened, and people still don't see the big picture when history is repeating itself.

Seriously, they are labeling everyone who disagrees as "Domestic Terrorists" that should be locked up indefinitely and murdered behind the scenes. Do people honestly not see how THAT is EXACTLY what Hitler did?

The best advice is this: IGNORE the users who will never see the bigger picture and focus on the others who will awaken and see it.

There's no point to waste time arguing with people who simply will refuse to face the truth.

This is like the people that STILL believe 9/11 official story, and the reason is? You guessed it right, NO RESEARCH, and everything they say is based on OPINION and NOT facts.

OP S&F!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Godwin's Law

Association Fallacy

Reductio ad Hitlerum

Good stuff!

[edit on 30 Mar 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The similarities are uncanny and I've seen them from the very beginning. However, the musings of a Hitler-esque figure have become a situation of "boy who cried wolf" in so much of a way that when somebody actually does come along who embodies everything that was the man, they are blinded by the insecurities and accusations of the past.

At the very least, we can only hope that there are enough people out there who still have an open mind and appreciate what could be "coincidence" or rather "history repeating itself", so that if it continues down that path we are not fooled as the world was back then.

I will always say, I would much rather fear and question the second coming of a Hitler than to have to live under his rule. Regardless of how extreme some people think the logic is, you must use common sense to realize that the rise of someone like him is NOT IMPOSSIBLE as some would make it out to be.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Reductio ad Hitlerum, that was the one I was thinking of, it was right on the tip of my tongue. It's a favourite among low-brow History Channel historians.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Godwin's Law is often cited in online discussions as a deterrent against the use of arguments in the widespread reductio ad Hitlerum form. The rule does not make any statement about whether any particular reference or comparison to Adolf Hitler or the Nazis might be appropriate, but only asserts that the likelihood of such a reference or comparison arising increases as the discussion progresses. It is precisely because such a comparison or reference may sometimes be appropriate, Godwin has argued,[1] that overuse of Nazi and Hitler comparisons should be avoided, because it robs the valid comparisons of their impact. Although in one of its early forms Godwin's Law referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions,[2] the law is now applied to any threaded online discussion: electronic mailing lists, message boards, chat rooms, and more recently blog comment threads, wiki talk pages, and social networking sites.[3][4]
en.wikipedia.org...'s_law

In my opinion,the associations increase as evidence arises to show the connections!

"Comparisons should be avoided..."?! Why,so people can't learn from them? Or just because it is now "politically incorrect"?

This is no "vague" connection,in my opinion.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I believe every one who is of voting age read mein komf the rise the the third Reich and history books about the boulshivec revaluation (not sure of spelling and spell checker don't have this one ) to the formation of the USSR and the other totalitarian states . Before they can vote !

Every thing our politicians do we should view it with the eyes which have seen what can happen with unchecked power and measure do we really trust them with that much power knowing full well what other politician have done with their power .

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

OK

People talking about hitler seem to have no real clue

HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN ANYTHING RESEMBLING THE ABOVE HERE?

Totalitarian government NEEDS POPULAR SUPPORT, people, it is the only way to
control the populace sufficiently.

Call him a bad president, but this stuff needs to stop, it makes any debate or communication between us difficult because everything is prefaced upon
absurdity. IT IS NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA - we ALL need to communicate, not propagate.

Yes,I have seen something similar!

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join