It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican - Global Domination - The Sun God

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I believe I have uncovered some startling things while looking into information on several topics. It didn't come across this stuff all at once. I kind of pieced them together over time and I have to bring them to everyone's attention. Now this is some serious conspiracy thinking here. So hold onto your tinfoil hat and get ready.

I had been actively involved with a great thread called At the very top, less than 12 men contol the world. In it we found ourselves wondering how such a devious plan as to control the world would have started. It lead us everywhere. We were looking at Atlantis, the flood, space, the tower of Babel, the Bible and everything. I posted pictures of old ruins and other members posted pictures. We suddenly noticed a striking similarity between the ancient city of Carthage and the Vatican immediately.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f3347c108c8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b2288a5c5f4.jpg[/atsimg]

After realizing this we touched on how sun worship was something that was prominent to almost all ancient societies. Egypt especially. This is important so keep that in mind. We posted pictures of modern day images of the sun symbol that are present in the Vatican to this day and how those images are eerily similar to the ancient ones that were part of Egypt's society. The influence was clear.

Ok, so all that was brewing in the back of my mind and I began looking at some other threads. Specifically the Skull and Bones 322 and the healthcare thread. As I started looking into the Skull and Bones I found that in their rituals they often have a Pope in full regalia and some other props along with ancient sun worship rituals. It didn't mean too much at the time and I actually considered this a purposeful deflection by the society to make them seem like harmless frat boys and so much none sense.

So I began looking at the news as I often do and came across an article about an ancient sun dial that had been discovered in Malaysia. That started me thinking because the sun dial seemed to be the center of their society. As if this was what they were all about. Sun worship. That was all well and good so when I got some time I looked into ancient sun dials. I found that the oldest sun dial that is still around is the Solarium Augusti. Information about it set off alarm bells.

The Solarium Augusti, the largest sundial the ancient world has known, was erected in Rome by Emperor Augustus, with a 30-metre Egyptian red granite obelisk that he had imported from Heliopolis. In a triumphant demonstration of Ptolemaic Egypt's subordination to Roman military might the obelisk was employed as a gnomon that cast its shadow on a marble pavement inlaid with a gilded bronze network of lines, by which it was possible to read the time of day according to the season of the year. The solarium was dedicated to the Sun in 10 BC, shortly after Julius Caesar's calendar reform. It was the first solar dedication in Rome. Part of the meridian under the cellar of a stable building in the Campo Marzio The Solarium Augusti was integrated with the Ara Pacis, aligning with Via Flaminia, in such a way that the shadow of the gnomon fell across the center of the marble altar on 23 September, the birthday of Augustus himself. The obelisk itself was set up to memorialize Augustus' subordination of Egypt to the control of the Roman empire. The two monuments must have been planned together, in relation to the pre-existing Mausoleum of Augustus, to demonstrate that Augustus was natus ad pacem, "born to bring peace", that peace was his destiny. "The collective message dramatically linked peace with military authority and imperial expansion."

en.wikipedia.org...

Ok, so at this point I can plausibly say that there was a link between the ancient city of Carthage and Troy to Rome and now Egypt to Rome. This too is very important so remember this as well. While all this was going on I came across a theory that Obama was actually a clone of an ancient mummy. I did not disregard this theory as I will put nothing past those secret societies. I kept it on the back burner for a while.

In the meantime I was looking at sun dials and ancient civilizations that regarded the sun as a god. I remembered back to when we were looking at the symbology in the Vatican as having a lot of these. So I looked for a sun dial that the Vatican may very well have today. I was amazed to find out that not only do they have one but Vatican City itself is a giant sundial! Not only that but its linked to the Skull and Bones society as well!

Now I was really thinking. I wondered when the Vatican was built to begin with.

In this originally uninhabited area (the ager vaticanus) on the opposite side of the Tiber from the city of Rome, Agrippina the Elder (14 BC – 18 October AD 33) drained the hill and environs and built her gardens in the early 1st century AD. Emperor Caligula (37-41) started construction of a circus (AD 40) that was later completed by Nero, the Circus Gaii et Neronis, usually called, simply, the Circus of Nero. The Vatican obelisk was originally taken by Caligula from Heliopolis, Egypt to decorate the spina of his circus and is thus its last visible remnant. This area became the site of martyrdom of many Christians after the Great Fire of Rome in AD 64.

en.wikipedia.org...

So we know now that Rome built the Vatican. We know that sun worship was high on the agenda. We know that the Vatican indeed had some interesting artwork depicting sun worship. We remember the Obama and the mummy theory right?

The Vatican Mummy Project: Preserving the past and uncovering its mysteries

VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- The Vatican Museums had a rare opportunity to unravel some of the secrets inside a 2,000-year-old Egyptian mummy. Ny-Maat-Re, a female mummy given to Pope Leo XIII in 1894, had been in a serious state of degradation since the 1990s. Poorly embalmed, the linen bandages under her back had rotted away and her spine and ribcage had collapsed. In 2007 a Vatican expert decided to restore and study her further and the Vatican Mummy Project was born. Egyptologist Alessia Amenta is the curator of the Vatican Museums' Department for the Antiquities of Egypt and the Near East. She told Catholic News Service that she assembled a team of top-notch experts from a variety of fields to come together to save Ny-Maat-Re, who is one of seven adult and two child mummies in the Vatican Museums' collections. "A mummy is a treasure trove of information that will help you reconstruct the life of the individual and discover things about society, customs and religious beliefs," she said.

www.facebook.com...

Amenemhet III was the son of Senusret III and the last great ruler of the Middle Kingdom. Amenemhet III appears to have shared the throne with is father as co-regent for at least a while before the death of his father. The king's principle wives were buried in his pyramid at Dahshur in their own chambers, a very unusual feature at this time. The Chief wife was probably Aat. The second queen we are unsure of. We also know of a daughter named Neferuptah and of course his successor who was probably his son, Amenemhet IV. However, Amenemhet IV may have been a grandson, but in any event, Amenemhet III probably made him a co-regent. It is also possible that the queen who ruled as the last pharaoh of the 12th Dynasty, Sobkhotpe IV, was also his daughter.

www.touregypt.net...

Now I know the link for the Vatican's mummy project may be suspect, but just google the the words. There are other articles for it. It was news to me that the Vatican even had a Museums' Department for the Antiquities of Egypt. I know also that they have an advanced telescope as well. What in the world is the leader of the Christian religion doing with such technologies? Who or what are they really working for?

I have heard stories that there are strange rituals that go on in the Vatican. There is a thread going right now where a member actually mentions this.

Yes it does but when it comes to the Illuminati aka The New World Order I'm not surprised. Even Pope John Paul II has been involved in child sacrifices in a chamber below the vatican. This information was exposed by a woman who was an ex Illuminati member over in Germany when she was 12 years old and her family made her join the elite and she witnessed a 5 year old boy being sacrificed in that chamber. So this doesn't surprise me at all. Moloch, Baal, Nimrod, Baphomet. Same sh*t that the NWO worship!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know this all far fetched but can we disregard all this knowing what the elites are capable of? They do these things right in front of our eyes and laugh about it! Why not resurrect a mummy and put it in the highest office of our country? Is Catholicism behind a drive for world domination under the guise of Christianity?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I was just posting about Cleopatra's Needle Obelisk in New York City on page two of my thread here:

The Empire Of The City, George Washington, And The Holy Roman Empire

When I finished I saw your thread here, funny how things work like that.

Heliopolis translates to Sun City.

In ancient times it was the principal seat of sun-worship, thus its name, which means city of the sun in Greek.

WIKI

That Makes three obelisk in the Empire Cities that came from Heliopolis.

The Vatican, City of London, and New York City:

Description of the London and New York pair

The pair are made of red granite, stand about 21 metres (68 ft) high, weigh about 224 tons[1] and are inscribed with Egyptian hieroglyphs. They were originally erected in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis on the orders of Thutmose III, around 1450 BC. The material of which they were cut is granite, brought from the quarries of Aswan, near the first cataract of the Nile. The inscriptions were added about 200 years later by Ramesses II to commemorate his military victories. The obelisks were moved to Alexandria and set up in the Caesareum — a temple built by Cleopatra in honor of Mark Antony — by the Romans in 12 BC, during the reign of Augustus, but were toppled some time later. This had the fortuitous effect of burying their faces and so preserving most of the hieroglyphs from the effects of weathering.

Wiki

Edit to say that NYC is not one of the three city states, but none the less an Empire City in the Empire State.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by timewalker]

[edit on 29-3-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Nice job thinking creatively and trying to connect the dots.

Yes the Vatican is a powerful institution. They've been around long enough to collect a few heirlooms and some gold. The Vatican obelisk is peculiar for me because its right smack-dab in the middle of it.
There's also the Court of the Pigna where a massive bronze pine cone rests. A few years ago someone made a website claiming within the general design of pine cones was the code of life- like the the smallest physics or something. Again, interesting theories. But the pine cone was originally from a temple of the Egyptian god Isis.
en.wikipedia.org...

Also, all the masonic ties with ancient Egypt- there they tie in maybe.

And I've also read somewhere too that the Vatican quietly controls a large number of the world's largest satellites. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Dear jackflap

I love the Thread however.

From : jackflap “I know this all far fetched but can we disregard all this knowing what the elites are capable of? They do these things right in front of our eyes and laugh about it! Why not resurrect a mummy and put it in the highest office of our country? Is Catholicism behind a drive for world domination under the guise of Christianity?”

However I can tell you with some degree of certainty that the Catholic Church is failing, in Europe there are no new young priests.

I give the whole thing the next hundred years at very best, maybe I am being way over optimistic with all the SEX scandals that are hitting the press at this present time.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I give the whole thing the next hundred years at very best, maybe I am being way over optimistic with all the SEX scandals that are hitting the press at this present time.

Can't you see that this too is by design? The world is in chaos right now. There is for all intents and purposes a holy war being fought right now.

Where is the authority that has the ability to call a world press conference whenever it wants to? Where is the voice of reason amongst all the violence and war?

Well, we realize that they have been rendered useless right now as they are busy covering there tracks and fighting off lawsuits and what not. Meanwhile Rome burns and where is Ceasar? Playing his fiddle?

They are now unimpeded by the moral obligation to bring thoughts of peace to the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

And running with the theory that some (whether the Pope, the NWO elite, the Illuminati) control the show, these things are ancient for a reason.
Secret societies are based possibly on ancient secrets from the Babylonians, from the Sumerians to the Egyptians, to the Romans, to the Vatican, and in 100 years... Who knows? But the tendency to covet wealth and power in the form of information/knowledge will be everlasting

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

But the tendency to covet wealth and power in the form of information/knowledge will be everlasting

This is very true my friend. I don't believe letting ourselves be ruled by such a sadistic and controlling power was our intent. We kind of let it happen and were helped along by the suppression of knowledge. Maybe we can unseat that and change things before it is too late for everyone. It could be that learning in the manner that we are learning right now is the key. At least we are becoming a little more aware.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The only reason secret societies (Bankers, Religious Council, Military, Illuminati, etc.) control the planet is because people are cowards.

This is the most basic simple truth.

People will rather look the other way than see the ugly truth for what it is.

The secret societies have created a rat race, so that people focus on things that don't matter such as high paying job, money, house, luxury, cars, having sex with numerous people, etc.

They create a game, and everyone willingly plays because they are brainwashed into playing while the people at the top have Trillions of Dollars in wealth (Rothschild, Rockefeller, etc.) and they can do whatever they want.

Life was never about money.

It is about spiritual enlightenment, but sadly no one cares because they fall for propaganda and want to buy the next best thing.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Or one could look at it more 'realistically' and say,"the Vatican might have some odd things but Catholicism is mostly good and they don't rule the world."

When you deal with mysteries you can only think and never know.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Here's the Hierarchy of who controls the planet:

The 13 bloodlines at the top of the pyramid (The House Of Rothschild)

1. ROCKEFELLER BLOODLINE
2. ROTHSCHILD BLOODLINE
3. COLLINS BLOODLINE
4. DuPONT BLOODLINE
5. KENNEDY BLOODLINE
6. ASTOR BLOODLINE
7. FREEMAN BLOODLINE
8. LI BLOODLINE
9. VAN DUYN BLOODLINE
10. ONASSIS BLOODLINE
11. BUNDY BLOODLINE
12. REYNOLDS BLOODLINE
13. MEROVINGIAN BLOODLINES (European Royalty)

1: The House of Rothschild (Listed Above)
2: The International Banking Operators
3: The Committee of 300
4: The G-7
5: The WTO
6: The Global Trading Markets
7: The Bilderbergs
8: The CFR
9: The Trilateral Commission
10: Global Think Tanks (MIT, Brookings Institute, Oxford, etc)
11: The UN
12: International Mafias

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Please cite this.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Dear Moonsouljah

From Moonsouljah “Or one could look at it more 'realistically' and say,"the Vatican might have some odd things but Catholicism is mostly good and they don't rule the world."

I would say it like this Catholicism has had some very good people both now and in the past that have lived a very good Christian Life.

The point is here SOME certainly not the majority. I know this because I live among them. If you look at anything above a Father then you are seeing the reality of the church leaders and good doesn’t come into it.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Breaking News : Moscow metro attack Dozens killed in subway explosions

economycollapse.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Dear jackflap

From jackflap “Can't you see that this too is by design? The world is in chaos right now. There is for all intents and purposes a holy war being fought right now.”

Yes and it is the other sons of Amun Ra that are leading the battle or so it would seam. Unless the Vatican can produce a modern day miracle they are finished.

95% of the population of the world want to be lead so long as it is comfortable. Most would not even look more than 2 lines into this thread. They are not interested. There will be no revolution until the # really hits the fan.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

Great thread! All I want to add right now is the link to Tom Horn's amazing book,"Apollyon Rising 2012" and how it ties in all of what you are talking about.

Little by little,the veil is being lifted,and I am so glad that we can share this information while we have the time to do so.

I don't have time to search for specifics at this time,but please skim through what he says,and you will be amazed.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Here are some more precise descriptions from "Apollyon Rising" that may whet the appetite for more.

Fascinating stuff! You will never see our government the same after reading this.

From
defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

...in Apollyon Rising 2012:

...Unrecognized by the vast majority of peoples around the world is the greatest conspiracy of all time, sitting right out in the open in Washington DC and at the Vatican. It is an ancient, magical, talismanic diagram—the Lost Symbol—based on the history and cult of Isis, Osiris, Horus, and the prophecy of the deity’s return.

The primeval concept was designed in antiquity for the express purpose of regeneration, resurrection, and apotheosis, for deity incarnation from the underworld to earth’s surface through union of the respective figures—the Dome (ancient structural representation of the womb of Isis) and the Obelisk (ancient representation of the erect male phallus of Osiris)….

...In Washington, the Obelisk built by Freemasons and dedicated to America’s first president stands near the west end of the National Mall. It is the tallest Obelisk of its kind in the world, at 6,660 inches high (555 feet) and 666 inches wide (55.5 feet) along each side at the base….

...If the DC diagram is interpreted based on the classical and fixed meaning of the combined symbols and beliefs of the designers, not only did the metaphysicians among America’s founders who had control of the capital’s layout plan a city in honor of the return of Apollo/Osiris and the dawn of his new Golden Pagan Age (the Sibyl’s prophecy on the Great Seal), but the blueprint in DC and the rituals conducted by Freemasons, both modern and historic, illustrate a high degree of operational magic intended to bring the prophecy about. The sole purpose of the rituals and these constructs is to raise the spirit of Osiris from the underworld into human form. This incarnation of Osiris is parodied in the House of the Temple (Heredom) during changes in U.S. presidents, just as they were in the ancient Egyptian ritual of raising Osiris into Pharaoh. But the ritual in DC is rehearsed in anticipation of a greater moment in time, when the literal, physical return of the entity Apollo/Osiris will give birth to the novus ordo seclorum. Think of the rituals in the House of the Temple as a warm-up for Antichrist’s actual Second Coming.
To assure that the arrival of Apollo/Osiris will not be impeded by the influence of Christianity—which so many of America’s citizens have been devoted to since the country’s founding—the "Lost Symbol" Bible was placed in a Magic Binding Square inside the "testes" of the DC Obelisk of Osiris (Washington Monument). According to the occultism, this binding utility is meant to restrain the Bible’s influence while allowing the seed of Osiris to materialize.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
videos on youtube by illuminati member leo zagami have some interesting stuff in them for anyone who hasnt seen them and is interested in the workings of secret societies.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Excellent job at researching a number of different elements and tying them all together JackFlap.

There is such a wealth of information that Christianity is a sun worship cult that centers on using the important milestone dates of the life, times and death of Jesus Christ to mark important moments in the sun and the planet’s equinox cycles.

Catholic mass is mixed with the pomp and circumstance of an ancient Roman ceremonial court event. When the sermons are read in Latin the words are actually part of a mystic rite for the priests to tap into universal energy which they do while imbibing with psychedelic mushrooms.

Their robes are actually designed to each one mimic the looks of particular psychedelic mushrooms.

If you want to really understand more about the roots and meanings of Catholic rituals you will find these videos particularly insightful.

Stars and flag for the excellent research and effort!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Great thread, I would put nothing past the Vatican. With the amount of time that they have wielded that much power there is no telling what secrets and knowledge, or even what ultimate agenda they work towards.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't see it. What I get out of the above video was that all the cool cities had sun dials and noone had clocks. It makes sense to have a sun dail in public places. That the sun spells out Jesus' initials is just cool,

The part of the video where it tries to show a symbol with the white house, you have to be very very generous to make that work. I don't know the original plans for dc, but behind the white house, at the present time, there isn't an up and down road.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join