It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/22? Cosmic Alignments?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If 3/22 is as strong as a date everyone is putting finger towards.
Wouldn’t this date have a constellation or a holy alignment of stars in some fashion? i can’t find the term, but wouldn’t this date have some relation to a celestial pattern or alignment which is why this date is so sacred?

I do know though tonight at 12 o’clock the moon, mars and some other 2 stars were in a perfect triangle pointing perfectly north, here is picture I drew out

img339.imageshack.us...

paint

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well, of course there's an astronomical event associated with that date -- but the Illuminati put obscuring devices in the sky, which cover up exactly the stars involved. They're most famous in the ancient Vedic texts; they've been there that long! The Mayans knew about them too. It wasn't the Atlantean Illuminati who obscured the stars, though; it was the Lemurians.

(I want to make it clear that I'm not making fun of you, or your question. I'm making fun of the complex and obscure theories for why these things escape us.)

In all seriousness, what exactly is a "perfect triangle"?

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Solasis]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
sorry it was a perfet isosceles traingle pointing north. (or what appeared to be)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
when i look again, the second farthest start from the right makes a equilateral traingle, and farthest makes a isosceles.(Both pointing north *edit*) They look very perfect even as of now from where i live, a bit off from 12 but pretty good

[edit on 24-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

Aaaah. I assumed you meant equilateral, and I didn't see one there.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

well there is two triangles.i didn't notice there was a equilateral at first. its also perfectly postioned inside the isosceles to create a arrow pointing north

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Name: Health Care BIll
March 22 2010
12:00 PM Time Zone is EDT
washington, DC

Rising Sign is in 03 Degrees Cancer
Very sensitive by nature, you prefer to be in your own familiar surroundings. Cautious and conservative, you make changes in your life only very slowly, if at all. You do not open up easily to strangers. Friendships are made for life, however -- once given, your trust is forever. Your mother, your home as a child and your early family life in general are very important to you. You are also very sentimental. When you feel self- confident, you are gentle, giving and protective of the needs of others. But when you feel insecure or threatened, you become overly sensitive to criticism, shy, withdrawn and moody. You have a strong need for security -- in the sense that you are being loved, nourished and protected.

Sun is in 01 Degrees Aries.
By nature, you are very energetic and high-spirited. You are fiercely independent -- you must be first in everything you do, and you enjoy taking risks. You are the one who will rush in where angels fear to tread. Quite brilliant at initiating new projects, you are terrible at following them through to completion. You are an enthusiastic leader but you tend to be a reluctant follower. Often you are quick to anger, but you usually recover just as fast, regretting later things you said when you were upset. One of your best traits is that you are simple and direct, blunt and honest -- just be careful you do not hurt others' feelings. Your need to be competitive at all costs may provoke resistance from others, but, as long as you maintain your usual Sunny good humor, this should not prove to be a major problem for you.

Moon is in 21 Degrees Gemini.
Restless in the extreme, you are easily bored because of your short attention span. Your emotions change rapidly and you love to talk about your feelings. Generally, you have good judgment -- your intellect controls your emotions and you do not overreact emotionally to things. A good jack-of-all-trades, you have many- sided interests and enjoy reasoning things through. With your mental agility and need for physical mobility, you are attracted to traveling and learning about other peoples and cultures. You have vivid powers of emotional self-expression - - you can be a nonstop talker. You love to share your ideas with anyone who will listen.

Mercury is in 09 Degrees Aries.
Very quick-witted, you are known for being an independent thinker. You love to debate and argue, and are excellent at repartee and battles of wits. At times, however, you act too fast on hastily formed opinions and thus waste a lot of energy defending your rash and sometimes incorrect conclusions. It is perfectly acceptable for you to defend your beliefs with your usual vigor, but try not to take the opinions of others as personal insults.

Venus is in 18 Degrees Aries.
You are a very affectionate person but you hate to be tied down. You are more than willing to be the aggressor in initiating new relationships. Indeed, once you have set your sights on someone, you tend to pursue him or her ardently and passionately. But you do demand your own way in a relationship. Try to give in to your partner's needs and desires once in a while.

Mars is in 01 Degrees Leo.
You are a very proud person. Strong, bold, courageous and self-possessed, you love to be the one to initiate significant actions. When people expect a lot of you, you respond positively and will work hard in order to maintain their respect. But when your dignity or pride is threatened, you tend to become sarcastic, arrogant and domineering. Try not to take any challenge or resistance that you meet as a personal affront. You are very stubborn about your right to live your life according to your own principles.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Jupiter is in 15 Degrees Pisces.
You are at your best when you give of yourself and what you have -- try to avoid being a martyr about it, though. You're a true idealist, but you must learn not to be upset when life does not cooperate with the way you think things should be. Very concerned with spiritual truth and growth, when you practice what you preach, you make an excellent role model for others. You are so devoted to altruistic ventures and concerns that you tire easily at times. It then becomes necessary for you to go off by yourself to recharge your batteries.

Saturn is in 01 Degrees Libra.
Although you take quite a while to make decisions, you usually consider all sides to a question, all the pros and cons, and the solution you come up with is very often the correct one. You tend to be very reserved and shy, but, once you make a commitment to someone (in either a business or personal relationship), the partnership is forever. You have a strong sense of justice and fair play and greatly respect the laws and institutions by which you are governed. As such, you are outraged when others break laws or show contempt for authority.

Uranus is in 26 Degrees Pisces.
You, and most of your peers, are extremely idealistic and want to change society by completely reorienting its highest religious goals and aspirations. Just be careful to make sure that your new goal structures are properly grounded in reality so that they have a chance of being accepted by the majority.

Neptune is in 27 Degrees Aquarius.
You, and your entire generation, will idealize and even venerate the ability to remain detached as well as the ability to objectively analyze any given situation. There will be a concerted effort on your part to cure the ills of society as a whole. But be very careful to continue to maintain and protect the rights of individuals in the midst of these potentially far-reaching changes.

Pluto is in 05 Degrees Capricorn.
For your entire generation, this is a period of intense changes in the very fabric of society. Many accepted institutions may pass away or be born anew. The good of the community as a whole will be stressed and individual rights may come under attack. This will possibly be a period of decay that will lead to a new order.

N. Node is in 17 Degrees Capricorn.
You rarely get involved closely with anyone unless he or she has something specific and practical to offer you. You tend to be "all business" when it comes to dealing with others. You're usually so intently focused on a particular goal that you rarely have time for social niceties or casual fellowship. But you can definitely be counted on by others to get things done. When you say that you'll do something, you do it. As such, you're a valuable member of any team situation and will probably rise to a position of leadership within the group. Your trustworthiness and sense of responsibility are unquestioned. But do try to avoid the temptation to "use" others to reach your goals -- they might come to resent you.

If you would like a detailed (approx 30 page) interpretation of your astrological profile which includes your houses, aspects, and major trends in your chart - or if you would like other reports or readings that depict your life and the influences that you are under for any specific dates - See our chart service offerings at alabe.com... or contact us at 1-800-THE-NOVA for prices and information.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Google Surfing INFO's - SeraphSirius
The Force of Opposition In terms of the Sun's position relative to Earth, it take 6 months for the Sun to reach the other side, exactly 180 degrees away from the original relative placement, which corresponds to the position of 'opposition'. This gets interesting when we realize that: • The US 'Shock & Awe' bombing campaign against Iraq began on March 22/23, exactly 6 months before the '2010 monolith' autumnal equinox (Sept. 23, '03).

• skull and cross bones = 322

also reading right to left, it could be interpreted as 22/3, which immediately had me thinking about 227 or 22/7 = pi.

So with interest I did the math 22/3 = 7.33333333 infinity
or
reading right to left again:

• Quote:
• 37 is the only two digit number in base 10 whose product, when multiplied by two, subtracted by one, and then read backwards, equals the original two digit number: 37x2=74-1=73, 73 backwards is 37.

does 37 have any significance in Gematria?
google ' 37 gematria '

Skull & Bones 322 | Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22 | Caesar lay near death unconscious for 7 days following the Senate attack and reopened his eyes for the first time on March 22 (TRUE!) | Georgia Guidestones Erected March, 22, 1980.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Jesus Is The Alpha/Omega Word Of God Made Flesh according to St. John Chapter 1, Verses 1 through 3. The three prime numbers17, 37, & 73 support this amazing truth. God seems to have juggled the numbers 1,2,3 together with the number 7, astonishingly. My eyebrows raised sharply when I first read about the number 37 seeming to mean "WORD OF GOD". That was in ED F. VALLOWE’s book BIBLICAL MATHEMATICS. I agree with him now.

7/17: The 17th row is the 7th prime row.

12/21: 12th prime tied to the 21st prime.

37/73: The 12th prime (37) transposed (73) being the 21st prime is boustrophedonical. 37 x 73 = 2701 = triangle number at the 21st prime (73) = GEMATRIA OF THE FIRST SEVEN WORDS OF THE HEBREW TORAH.

new topics

top topics

join