It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart 'does' Glenn Beck

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
There is a very funny clip of Jon Stewart impersonating Glenn Beck on The Daily Show a few nights ago. MSNBC has an edited edition on Youtube at the moment:

I'd highly recommend anyone that wants full yucks to head on over the the official website and see the episode in full (short advert for a cartoon appears first).

I laughed my rear-end off and thought Jon did a good job of being Beck.

Any thoughts from either side of the Beck fence are welcome to share their thoughts on both the presentation of Beck from Jon and the overall set of messages delivered.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Awesome

Thanks - It reminds me of how I feel bout it

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
He does Glenn Beck as well as Colbert does O'Reilly!

Seriously, it scares me that there are still people in this country who take this fool seriously.

See my avatar. Enough said.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing this....I heard that he did it...but never got to watch it till now.

He definitely made Glen Beck look silly. Unfortunately...you can see how GB reflects opinions as you will often see people repeating things he states on his show...here on ATS.

Awesome stuff S/F.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

You should have heard him on his radio show yesterday as he trashed the unemployed...people in detroit...and countless other people who are struggling.

The man is POS who doesn't care about the Constitution...nor does he worship it as he claims to.

The man worships MONEY.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
ahaha watched it when it aired. My favorite...

"straw man slippery slope dumb guy might have a point!"

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is the incarnation of the straw man. And he flips on issues like the tea parties more than a gay sunbather with a sore butt.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Excellent 10 minutes spent on some great comedic material. Many funny lines throughout and he rarely makes a mistake. Doubtless if you like or dislike him, he is talented. Thanks for the post! Mr. Beck is a fairly obvious target, but then again, millions follow this man. Good on you Jon.

ColoradoJens

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
R.O.T.F.L.M.F.A.O.!!! I want to watch part 2, but I might have to take a break, because if I laugh any harder, I just may barf, and I just had a big plate of enchiladas. S&F for this, it really made my day.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This has to be the best video I've ever saw in my life. There are no words I can use to desrcibe how hilarious and accurate he was. So I will just leave you will an anoying run of laughing circles.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i hate jon stewart and the daily show, i see all their jokes coming 20 miles away and they focus on the BS, they just make double negative entertainment out of the horrific MSM reports of other shows. wow... what's the point in that? john stewart and stephen colbert are both really smart have a huge following and infulence, but insist on being funny guys instead of talking about the really hard stuff and making an impact on the nation. but then again, i don't care about anyone's opinion who gets their news and kicks from comedy central.

here's my impression of jon stewart: "MEHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEUUHHHHHH...(eyes are bugging out, shoulders are stuck in shrug position) MHEAH!! (throws hands up)"

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

My concern is, and it is a real concern. Which direction are your laughing circles moving to?

That was an incredibly funny video, and accurate as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I dont care who u r
that's funny sh!t right there now
u hear me

lmao

edit to say:
I'm having problems getting my avatar
to show on my posts, any help from a mod
would be appreciated, yes I uploaded and yes
I watched the tutorial, but the menus have changed
since that tutorial was recorded. thanks

[edit on 23-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yes, it was an epic performance by Stewart.

What sucks is, Hulu isn't airing any Daily Shows anymore. I have to go to Comedy Central's site to watch it now.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I would give credit where it is due. I believe stewart and colbert are positive and negative in some ways. Positive in the sense they expose the stupidity and lies around Washington but negative in the way that its a joke and people just shrug them off. But I gotta admit this is funny as hell hahaahah

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
oh yea John Stewart...He is fair and balanced. I can't watch his crap show anymore.
I used to love it. but now I just get mad.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

I don't think comedians should do politics. As good interviews Jon Stewart does, I dont think he should do a REAL political show.

And thats why I dont like glen beck or seeing dennis miller on fox.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanorw
reply to post by Misoir

My concern is, and it is a real concern. Which direction are your laughing circles moving to?

That was an incredibly funny video, and accurate as well.

Anarchism my friend, Anarchism. So I guess I will have to break the chain and say I am going down, not right-left.

This is some funny s**t son!!!

[edit on 3/23/10 by Misoir]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is why I'm so vehemently opposed to people like Beck or Olbermann. Both sides paint the other as extremist lunatics. It's all part of the ultimate plan to divide and conquer. When one side has been denied their right to speak, then both sides suffer. /Sigh, yes this includes Ann Coulter as well. Flame away.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Funny but pointless - Beck derails legitimate concerns by extrapolating them into the ridiculous - making Beck himself the straw man, then they knock down his argument on the rest of the MSM.

He is simply part of the process to derail legitimate protest and dissent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join