It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2007 Trial of Zecharia Sitchin or HOAX? Is it that easy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm going to start out by saying.....
Has anyone heard of this trial? I can not find a news source on it. However, this stuff is explosive - no pun intended.
Seems he was arrested by the Federal Government for what looks like subversion. I fell upon this looking up some references to another post about Stichin and just about hit the floor.
Please pay very close attention because this gets hairy.
forums.armageddononline.org...

snippet:

Sitchin is charged under Title 18, Section 2385 that has a slightly different meaning: "the intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence..."

Please read that again and again and again.

Here is another reference by a govt personnel claiming he had inside info that Sitchen was going to start something:
2012trial.blogspot.com...
snippet:
...He explained how he "got into the circle of trust", in mid-December, and began working with Sitchin and four others. The group was planning a secret gathering of 'believers' (as Smith described their followers) in February to start an organization that would as Sitchin told him, "rid the Earth of false communication and bring knowledge to all when the time comes".

Here, they go off on a bender
2012trial.blogspot.com...

snippet:
John Smith (from NSA) talked at length of the many documents. According to him, they found a plan to "destroy" the government in late 2011 and 2012 if the nation did not recognize the 'major threat'.

Then after all of that (www.google.com...=en&source=hp&q=the+trial+of+Zecharia+Sitchin&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=1dc62da33e2ff469 )

I read this: www.xzone-radio.com...
snippet:
Last night, Monday, August 13th, Zecharia Sitchin was my guest on The 'X' Zone Radio Show from 10:00 pm- 10:30 pm Eastern at which time he again denied publicly the claims made in the website. He has not appeared before a grand jury. He has not been charged with 5 counts. He did not post $100,000.00. He has never heard of Sam Wilson. He has not retained the New York law firm Akin Gump Strauss Hauer Feld LLP named in the blog.

This poses a very important question that I would like ATSers to answer, and please try to think it through first. How much investigation into a topic should be done before we put stock in any 'theory' be it conspiracy or otherwise?
I can honestly say that the first bit of research should always begin with putting your topic in the site search box first to check for threads.
Also:
Do you push the point once you find out you've been hoaxed? Seen this also.
Thanks for your time and I absolutely love ATS!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I just read an interview he gave in which he was living a quiet life in retirement in New York City. No mention of any trials or plans to subvert the government.

Sounds like someone in the blogosphere is trying to claim a "2012 Nibiru" coverup where there is none. That and a lot of links report this topic as a hoax.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I keep it pretty simple. I don't believe anything anyone says! Lol. Kinda, in a way.
I take everything with a grain of salt, even if it makes "perfect sense". You never know if there's an agenda behind anything, especially on the internet and mainstream media. Nothing is real, yet everything has to be considered.
Many people may knock this, scream new ager or whatever, but I dont care. I'm a firm believer that we each have our own truth and everything is relative.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

I understand how you feel. I've been finding a lot of these lately. I'm wondering if ATS should have a new topic stream on how to look for information. See, a lot of what people get upset about on ATS is a person's failure to research a topic. Some of it is laziness, but you are right - a lot of it is pure deceit.
Besides, I want to know what people would gain by doing something like this? What would or could be the purpose?
Your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
zecharia sitchin is a joke

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I checked his name in PACER, which carries Federal court case filings..his name does not come up. I think that even if the documents were sealed, there would still be a listing.

Having read some of the blog stuff, I get the feeling "Sam Wilson" is full of it. I don't think an law office would handle a case this way. I'm not a Sitchin fan, but this just doesn't sound right.

new topics

top topics

join