It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Rothschild take-over?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I was reading much information about the house of Rothschild. I came to the conclusion that they are the most powerful family on Earth. They gave way for families such as the Rockefeller and Warburg. They have and estimated $500,000,000,000,000(trillion) accumulated wealth; never been audited. How does someone build up that amount of wealth and power?

Their history started with Mayer Amschel and his business dealing with coins and bills. The name was later changed because there was a red shield that was hung in front of their house.

Mayer started teaching his 5 sons about the banking system in Europe. His son, Nathan, left at the age of 21 to set-up first in Manchester, than in the city of London. He dealt a lot with banking and dealing with foreign loans.

His best business is when the British government needed him and his brothers to help fund the British against Napoleon.

James, the youngest, was told to set-up a bank in Paris; Salomon set-up a bank in Vienna; and Carle set-up in Naples.

Knowing Britain was surely to win, Nathan set-up 2 messengers on each side of the Napoleon vs Britain war. When Britain emerged the winner, with a panicked look on Nathan's face, he began to sell all his shares. Everyone in Britain started to panick, they sold all their shares. Nathan bought up about half the stock market due to the cheap prices of each share. Once word had gotten back about Napoleons loss, people started buying stocks again.

Nathan had died by 1836, leaving behind the most advanced family banking system of the ages. He left behind the wealthiest dynasty that will ever live.

The main premise of their business was to loan governments money, adding interest rates. They slowly started building more businesses such as railways, engineering, dealing with gold, and precious metals. By 1840, N M Rothschild & Sons became one of the Bank of England's bullion brokers. They were right on the 19th century gold rush. Setting up a mine in Spain, as well as agencies in California and Australia.
Source

They have a rich history. There is much more about their family and their businesses on that web-site. I just gave you a brief discription to what this family has.

They aren't put as a the wealthiest people because they have never been audited. They help start the FED when Woodrow Wilson was president. They have banks in America(First bank of America), England, France, and a couple more.

A few great videos:

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
A family out of a billion can feed, clothe, & shelter the rest. Does that seem right? One family, causing tremendous oppression against humanity from the top. If they have such unchecked control, shouldn't we all be going after them? If ever their were truly a new renaissance in civilization, it would start with ending the house of Rothschild.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Watch the words you speak...Lest your serious...I'm sure they've killed greater men for less.

The amazing thing is how few people know this. They literally hold the wealth of the world over our heads while we worry about debt and lones. They are the origional creditors a portion of all money goes into their pocket. That is why the fed and fiat currency is criminal. It was this situation in England the united states was established to get out of. The situation the constitution is supposed to protect us against. Yet when FDR filed our country into bankruptcy corporate law and statutes
became what we as the new slaves lived under. Thus forevermore being trapped by debt that can never be repaid with millions starving as this family convinces people that there numbers on a computer screen or paper is of actual value. When THE ONLY ACTUAL VALUE is in the labor it took to produce the good or desired service

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Glad to see this thread posted. I've been reading about this bunch for about twenty-five years now. They literally 'own the world' . So, if anyone wants to know who controls the world and the real reasons behind all the wars ,and the factual history of the banking systems, and the rise and fall of nations,etc.,etc.,etc., then a study of the House Of Rothschild (Redshield) would be in order. Be advised that your entire outlook on history and current-events will be shaken to the core. The foundation of your entire belief system will be toppled and you will never look at the world the same.The veil will have been lifted.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissionsIf ever their were truly a new renaissance in civilization, it would start with ending the house of Rothschild.

Quoted for truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Funny I was just reading an article on Blacklisted News about the Rothschilds. It states the following:

The BIS (pronounced BIZZ) is the Rothschild’s piggy bank, a veritable deep-pit mine, the equivalent of quadrillions of dollars.

quadrillion quad·ril’lion adj.

BIS Offices

Representative Office for Asia and the Pacific
78th floor, Two International Finance Centre
8 Finance Street, Central
Hong Kong
Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
Telephone: (+852) 2878 7100
Fax: (+852) 2878 7123

Representative Office for the Americas
Torre Chapultepec
Rubén Darío 281 – 17th floor
Col. Bosque de Chapultepec
Del. Miguel Hidalgo
11580 México, D.F.
México
Telephone: (+52) 55 91380290
Fax: (+52) 55 91380299

In case you want to write them a letter.
Blacklisted News

It also list ALL of their family owned central banks around the world. It Is wayyy to long to ex source here, read the article. It also list the debt owed to them in $millions

Just one of the many::

Joint BIS-IMF-OECD-World Bank Statistics on United States’ External Debt (in Millions US$) 2008Q4 2009Q2 2009Q3 2009Q4 a.

Loans and other credits 01_Cross-border loans from BIS reporting banks 3,707,538

That's $3,707,538,000,000 - 3.7 Trillion for one debt for one quarter 2008Q4

There are 30 lines like the one above for different debts from the U.S.A. alone.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thanks all for replying.

I just wrote this because I wanted to show their affiliation through-out the world. They have influences everywhere, especially government control. They are banker crooks which funded many of the elite and wars you see today. Through them the FED began, through the government they build upon, and hopefully, through us they will fail (probably not)

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express)

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY

$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders)

$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

Just though I might as well post some of their owned/funded banks.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You think $500 trillion for the entire Rothschild family and their hired help is a lot of money?

I’ll bet "Satan" feels he got a real bargain.

“Such a deal!”

[edit on 23-3-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I didn't watch the vid's, but the Rothchilds, actually had several turns of good luck. Mainly involving currency exchange and what what we would consider bonds, during periods of warfare during the middle ages. Alot of what went into it was religous bias and rules of conduct set by the church. How they got to where the are is as as much luck and timing as it is skill and ability.

If you can't beat'em, join'em

Sire Rothchild, if your reading this, I could use a good job.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jacksmoke

In fact you are already working for him, even if you are unemployed.

Wake up folks.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

How did they do it ?????????????

If you want to really find out, read Jim Marrs "Rule by Secrecy', its all there in black and white.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
reply to post by jacksmoke

In fact you are already working for him, even if you are unemployed.

Wake up folks.

Sire Rothschild, I need a raise or full time employment because my wife is sick of me sitting around and wasting time on ATS

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

Its funny you say that, ive been thinking more lately that they werent smart enough to pull it all off, and beyond all their hidden knowledge they may have outside help, of the reptillian variety.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by seasoul

Its funny you say that, ive been thinking more lately that they werent smart enough to pull it all off, and beyond all their hidden knowledge they may have outside help, of the reptillian variety.

I doubt aliens have anything to do with it. It will be centuries of long heredity finances made over centuries which could span all the way back to 9th century if not lower. What's interesting is, how did they keep their family in line and to make sure the money is increased, i find that very strange.

Not all of us have had this privllage to know our family reign so how come they have?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousproxy

While I dont follow Icke much I find some of his research interesting to say the least.

"At the forefront of the rituals were [the royal families of Europe], Prince Philip at the pinnacle. He stands, like most of the contemporary European monarchy, in the Charlemagne, Merovingian, Aenean bloodline. But he is its current head. I am certain that his maternal chromosomes are in the current 'antichrist' Nephilim. Prince Philip ... is the leading biological descendant of the 'Reptilians', as you call them. Immediately below him are the males of my family line [Rothschilds] like a court of ministers in charge of logistics and operations. The current monarchs of The Netherlands, Spain and some of the old Austrian nobility [Habsburgs] are next in occult power and in the conspiracy."

Phillip Eugene de Rothschild says of these prime Reptilian bloodlines:

"Apparently Aeneas [Troy] embodies all the various bloodlines that must trace their lineage back through Charlemagne because in him is embodied the confluence of the lineage of both David (Jewish) and Alexander the Great (Aryan). It is the modern day representatives of these Roman 'Gens', or European monarchs, that make up the ruling 'aristocracy' of the revived Roman Empire. These 'royal' families maintain their pedigree through endogamy [inter-family marriages]. The first prototype of the Antichrist [the purest bloodline] was Nimrod, founder of Babylon. The historical and seminal nexus of this last Roman Empire is Charlemagne and his descendants, people like [Prince] Philip Mountbatten (Rex Julius Alexander Battenberg) who is one of the ruling heads of the Julian Gens."

Christine Fitzgerald, however contraversial, a close confidant of Princess Diana for nine years, says

"To be honest, the royal family hasn't died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It's sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it's lizard, because it's cold-blooded, it's much easier to do this Frankenstein # than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret; they've got the secret of the micro-currents; it's so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies.

As far "out there" beyond the tin foil hat crown it may sound, one cannot either prove or disprove that any leaders of business or royalty are not more than they seem. If a greater intelligence is having more of a hands on effect throughout history by infiltrating in human appearence, their preemtive propaganda should be near impossible to figure out and if they have done a good job, which their far greater intelligence and lifespans suggests they have, everyone should be laughing at guys like Icke.

Its a possibilty one cannot rule out, so being open minded is the only way to go untill proof either way comes forward.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
ive tried to find this out but cant...about the german central bank..the bundesbank..they claim they are owned by the state....but are legally separate for financial reasons...can anyone send me a link to where its proven the rothschilds own the bundesbank..id LOVE that information...it would clear a lot up in my mind..

thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
A family out of a billion can feed, clothe, & shelter the rest. Does that seem right? One family, causing tremendous oppression against humanity from the top. If they have such unchecked control, shouldn't we all be going after them? If ever their were truly a new renaissance in civilization, it would start with ending the house of Rothschild.

They have no control. You are just using their numbers.
My solution that will never be applied:
paimei01.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

That article contains some mis-information...The Reserve Bank of Australia is not own by the Rothschilds, or any other bank/entity...

The RBA is a statutory authority which was created by an act of the Australian
Parliament and is wholly owned by the Australian Government...

Otherwise, a lot of the other info on the Rothschilds isn't far off the mark...They tend to call the shots as far as the planet's banking goes...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo
reply to post by timewalker

The RBA is a statutory authority which was created by an act of the Australian
Parliament and is wholly owned by the Australian Government...

Thats exactly what they want you to think.

Cant find the pages I did my initial research it was some time ago but found this vid, Who really owns the RBA?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join