It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Space Hotel 4$MILL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
perfect time to waste all your money just incase

www.techeblog.com...

"Called The Galactic Suite Space Resort, this hotel of sorts will command a hefty $4.48-million for a three night stay, enabling guests to see "the sun rise 15 times a day and travel around the world every 80 minutes." Believe it or not, 43 people have already reserved a stay at the resort, launching in 2012. Continue reading for one more picture."

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Looking forward to the UFO footage to come back from guests hahaha

I wonder how they come up with the prices, maintenance of the facility would be extremely expensive and hard to predict since this is the first of it's kind.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
How the hell are they going to build these things and put them in space within the next three years?

They been biulding the International Space Stataion for well over a decade now and still is not done.

I do admit it would be cool if you were rich and worth ever penny I would pay it.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What I'm trying to figure out is the size of the room. Is one pod considered one room? In the picture, it showed that there were several seperate pod clusters. Are each one of the clusters a suite? Either way, if I had that kind of money, I would definitely be burning it on that. Or, we could just wait 10 or 15 more years and do it for a more affordable price, and when technology is a bit more advanced. But still...I wanna go!!!

I can already imagine wearing the velcro suit and getting stuck to the ceiling

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm not too sure, i just got into a coversation with some old war vet that was telling me china is going to take over the wolrd in 2011, and that bill gates is building a space hotel for 2012, so when i got home i looked up the space hotel and what do you know.

he had some very convincing points and evidence to back up why he believes china is going to take over the world, or at least try.

he even believed he knew how they would do it, well at least take over canada because thats where we live.

He said they would use controlled nukes (to control the blast for less radation) on the east coast, too many people, not enough resources. and with their 100 trillion men (not really but you know what i mean) they will surround us, take over the reast with a shoulder to shoulder walk across the country.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

new topics

top topics

join