It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Now we know we're off Barack Obama's radar"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don't usually get involved with the political forums, but I was browsing through one of my favorite news sites in Australia and came across this article,
Summary is, Obama PROMISED to visit Australia twice now but always backs down on his words, so we, as Australians are starting to see the actual truth about Obama and his slip up's as criticized in this article below, the author gets fired up on his buggered health care plan, great read.
It turns into an Obama bashing article, yes, posted on a mainstream news site !

THE decision of Barack Obama to put off his visit to Indonesia and Australia a second time - this time by three months - provides a valuable insight into how this dysfunctional White House operates. If any proof were needed that US foreign policy, especially in the Pacific, is far down the list of priorities for Obama and his team then here it is.

Now we know we're off Barack Obama's radar

[edit on 20-3-2010 by crackerjack]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Consider yourself lucky. I wish we could get Obama disinterested in the U.S.A. also, and move onto destroying some other country's national economy.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Seems our gov has woken up and smelt Obama's bad cologne, K Rudd, doesn't care all that much, Obama has thrown no bones our way, so Ruddy has and always will have his eyes on China.

I guess there will be plenty more to come from the Australian media once his health care plan gets flushed down the lu.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
wrong thread

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

top topics

join