It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Time Travels to the Year 2749

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thank you ops...

Time traveller stuff is perhaps my most favorite fiction to follow...and meh, who knows, may be fact

step 1...suspend disbelief
step 2...get popcorn

hopefully its highly believable...alternatively, Dr Who shows up.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Very interesting and cool. Faked or legitimate, this is fun to listen to.

I just finished hearing part 1.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

I like time travel stories too. real or fake. After listening to the first one, I get the feeling he isn't on the level because he has to think hard when he is confronted with a question like: "what would you say is a different modern convenience they have and we don't". If he spent 2 years there he should be able to list them off in a split second being deprived of those conveniences today. I will watch the rest and S+F because time travel is such a fun topic

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've only watched the first one so far, but this is extremely entertaining to listen to, and the guy does sound pretty legit to me...but that doesn't rule out mental problems...did this man disappear for a period of time?

Thanks for posting these videos.

reply to post by Mumbotron

After listening to the first one, I get the feeling he isn't on the level because he has to think hard when he is confronted with a question like: "what would you say is a different modern convenience they have and we don't". If he spent 2 years there he should be able to list them off in a split second being deprived of those conveniences today.
I had the same thought...I definitely think they would have had some very memorable conveniences in 2749...the last 3 videos should let me reach a conclusion about his story...

[edit on 20/3/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Im up to part four and he still hasnt brought anything new to the table, he sounds like he's a big fan of wingmakers, and the future he paints is pretty dull when probed for specifics he wanders off topic, this is where you need an interviewer like kerry cassidy who will bring the interview to a standstill and make them say important points over again rather than just letting them drift on, I know it makes bad listening having her interrupt all the time but its better than this guy.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
In part 3 or 4 he mentions something about a world war occurring in 2003. That, in my opinion, lowers the legitimacy of the audio. But then again, some people say the wars going on now could be considered a world war.

He also seems to have a hard time answering specific questions as well. He was in that time period for quite a while. You would think he would be able to answer detailed questions.

EDIT: And what exactly is wingmakers? I got totally lost when they started talking about that.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Striker122]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
meh...fake

inconsistancy 1: the genetic human engineers have no ambition, yet they have their own culture and art...art requires ambition

also...the year 2700 and people still drive around cars?

on part 3...moving on

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Slowly, the memories came back.

Question Real memories or fake dreams or memories.

I doubt this is real.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
In part 3 or 4 he mentions something about a world war occurring in 2003. That, in my opinion, lowers the legitimacy of the audio.
[edit on 20-3-2010 by Striker122]

Sure, but keep in mind he didnt say 2003 was said to be a world war by either his experience nor these chaps in the 28th century...it is his local sources whom predicted it considering the trends of the day.

World war as of 2003? not so much, but war for sure by some big players, and theoretically it very well could have spun out of control.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I got a red flag when he mentioned he worked as a tour guide. Tour guides need to know detailed information about what they are showing people, he would know much more about the cities in great detail.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Played most of each part. Think Ill wait for the movie.

Not very imaginative.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
i think its real;
i was checking out the wingmaker site and they have pretty advanced spiritual knowledge i have not heard anywhere else before;
It matches up with my own experiences that i figured out on my own, but they have a better more detailed and expanded understanding of it;

the people who put the books on the site are either super gods or it really is from the future

[edit on 20-3-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
eh, i like Titor better !
- I agree with previous posters on how he doesnt know the specifics. I personally dont believe there will be a world in the 2020 let alone 2700

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm still kind of on the fence about the whole thing, but one does have to wonder, maybe he is being vague on purpose as to not throw off the timeline? Y'know the whole butterfly effect scenario? Or maybe the "Future ppl" threatend him and told him not to reveal anything of importance? just a thought but hey, sometimes the truth is stranger!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Dear DjSharperimage

Thanks you so much for bring this lovely tale of our future to us here on ATS.

Total nonsense naturally shame the guy is a bit on the racist side but then you can’t have everything.

It’s a shame really if he where intelligent he could have wrote a nice novel, maybe it is time to do a thread about people who make things up then try to pass them at fact.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Arent there rules about just posting an article or a video and not commentating on it? I don't have fast net so maybe someone can have the decency to actually talk about what is being said in these videos instead of "Yeah cool" or
"S & F, really awesome man"....

Sorry to sound rude if I am but its somewhat annoying when No one is actually DISCUSSING the video's content

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
lol... Have to say we all know deep down that this is all complete fantasy but is fun to listen to and quite entertaining.. but i think all of us have a duty to ourselfs to take it with a pinch of salt as once again like everyother time a story like this comes up similar to this, be it about aliens or time travel theres is absolutely no proof of any kind at all...

so i urge all people convinced by this or similar storys.. Before u suck it all up.. Ask yourself where is the proof... Cos 100% of the time till now there is never any!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'll watch it, but he just sound's like another con artist out to milk the gullible.

As usual I bet he has no proof that he time travelled to the future.
After all if you lived for two years in the future, surely proofing you were there would be relatively easy as all you would have to do is read a history book and then remember important dates that happened in the past which could then be used to verify that he's telling the truth, unless of course it's a different time line.

Bielek is a fraud
www.bielek-debunked.com...

Listened to it and wasted 3O mins of my life. Complete fantasy.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by kindred]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Pretty not - interesting. Don't bother with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join