It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sovereign Citizen Snatching Up Memphis Property,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I cannot wait to see what this is all about. Does anyone know how this guy can claim sovereignty?

www.wreg.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here's another article. I may have answered my own question but still? Any thoughts?
www.dailypaul.com...

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

reply to post by Bachrk

He is snatching up property?

Well, if he is, he is probably using a writ of possession to Lawfully reclaim land that was snatched from the American people by the Federal Reserve and their deceitful tactics.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't know... If he's snatching property and claiming it for himself, and I don't have property can I snatch it from him?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I wanna go and "Snatch" up some property too.

There's a little problem with my idea though and that is the law.

I can't just go and Snatch up some property. For starters, you need a title to that land. How can I get a Title for Land that I snatched Up? It'd be impossible.

What can you do with land you just go and Snatch Up? I'll have to read the Links again. I can't see how it can be legal.

I'd like to see him use that Snatched Up land for collateral on a loan..

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I don't know... If he's snatching property and claiming it for himself, and I don't have property can I snatch it from him?

No.

Did you unlawfully steal the property from him?

Also, if he is taking property and doing it correctly, he should be receiving the Allodial Title for the land, making him the Lawful owner. In which case a writ of possession will do you no good.

The only reason that it could be working for him is that the Federal Reserve stole the land from the American people.

I say more power to him.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
After the news posts the actual clip I'll repost here tonight.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This stuff is the real key to reclaiming our country. If people would band together and share more of this information then these globalists would lose all there power.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
I wanna go and "Snatch" up some property too.

There's a little problem with my idea though and that is the law.

I can't just go and Snatch up some property. For starters, you need a title to that land. How can I get a Title for Land that I snatched Up? It'd be impossible.

What can you do with land you just go and Snatch Up? I'll have to read the Links again. I can't see how it can be legal.

I'd like to see him use that Snatched Up land for collateral on a loan..

From what I read he first filed paper work to free himself from the corporation and become a natural man. The next thing he does is claim the 160 acres he is entitled to and as long as no one rebut(sp?) it becomes his free and clear. I guess it would be possible to claim land that no person or entity currently occupies.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I would be very hesitant of cheering on a person who identifies themselves with the Sovereign Citizen movement, because its not exactly tied to very friendly groups such as Christian Identity (largely racists) and the Silver Shirts (also racist). While some of the ideas may be novel and fashionable it still is not something one would want to be connected with either in word or deed.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There have been many threads here dealing with your UCC-1 and there are many sites too. The best book by far to explain the whole story from the time the decit was started up to now and how to get out of it and claim your lawful place.

www.conspiracyresearch.org...

It's 345 pages but has excellent documentation.

Learn the actual law and that you are free and have no debt.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Here we go

www.wreg.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

I watched the video from the link.

You should update us if this story goes into the Courts, it would be interesting to check out.

top topics

join