It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I start.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I will start with everyone ready to shoot me in a public square. I do not expect anyone to beleive this, Nor do I wish you to think beyond your own.This is simply a theory, one that has taken many turns and many thoughts. Unfortunetly most are stuck within the confine of my head which is an Idiot. So expect no evidence.
That said I will start.
I am not sure how time line or how do you say how you can tie this together if you need. I think, It is my theory that the coming galatic alignment is of the gods. Looking at it from my point, which is the point of seeking. Not one for gods I will be the first to jump on the your insane badwagon. I see the coming alignment as one inwhich the gods will again fight and confront humankind. Again as in every so many years we have a god change, I do not mean little fights I mean people killing my god is now confrontations.
I think the global misery is spread by hate and fear. That is an easy consignment to people a cop out. What if when the worlds join once more it is simply only another god taking over or at least to the point of one god trying to hold his power. It is the gods taking reigns once again creating this war so those who survive will start the history books over. Instead of the book of god, it will be the book of the Farwings. The point is why does the world have to end. Why is it the prophecies always reflect the end and how do we beleive them. Maybe it is just the end of one god. Maybe it will be hell for a time but why does it mean its over for us.
Some say death some say spiritual renovation. Honestly I don't care for life if my friends and their children die. What would the point be. I am at a loss in understanding. I know I will give my life for anyone That honestly needed it. But I would never sacrifice my friends. I understand good morals but for life I would kill for a loaf of bread. I won't blame some god or my upbringing. I will do it cus it save their lives. Some might say what make me better then those I might kill. The only answer is nothing, They like me are probably just trying to survive as well. Simply put I am better cus iI lived and so did those with me. The Law of One.
I guess I must suggest that could it be us. Why we are so special because we are that family watching the tv and people are wondering what we are watching. So doesn't this suggest that we as a people can not give them the power. Every goes on about how we cannot change the world. I am guessing when they say the world they mean us the people. The people who are of one race. Well anyways i suppose this will leave so much open. Know that I appreciate and love you all regardless of life's events

Marlichslar ( the simple one)

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Therian
The Law of One.

Have you read the law of one? I think you may find it to be of great help but take it slow its chewy.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Are you aware that the "galactic alignment" you speak of happens every year in December?

This happens every December, with no bad consequences, and there is no reason to expect 2012 to be different from any other year.

Alignment

edit: BTW It's question 11 if you don't want to read it all.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by damwel]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Are you aware that the "galactic alignment" you speak of happens every year in December?

This happens every December, with no bad consequences, and there is no reason to expect 2012 to be different from any other year.

Alignment

edit: BTW It's question 11 if you don't want to read it all.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by damwel]

Interesting that you would point this out. You are aware, I hope, that the "galactic alignment" occuring in 2012 happens only once every 26,000 years. So the fact is, nobody knows what may happen with such a rare event.

Also, the fact that this event has been referred to by many "seers" all separated by time and distance over the past several hundred years lends statistical creedence to the notion that something will happen. And, even IF it is nothing,; is it better to be prepared, or surprised by any event?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I guess that is what I was trying to point out to you. There is no 26000 year galactic alignment. It was made up by the 2012 doomsayers gang.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

And, even IF it is nothing,; is it better to be prepared, or surprised by any event?

How do you 'prepare' for the unknown? What did you do to prepare for Y2k? Hide in a bunker with cans of beans and a shotgun?
Preparation implies you can do something about it, but since you dont know what 'it' is, theres no point in concern.
If the earth's going to spin off its axis and smash into the moon or something, what are you going to do about it? update your insurance premiums?

Nothing wrong with surprises, I like surprises!
Is there not enough real concerns in your daily life?
Let the concerns of today be sufficient for today.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well there is something that happens every 26,000 years,

en.wikipedia.org...

Over the course of 26,000 years, the precession of the equinoxes makes one full circuit around the ecliptic.[44]

But the galactic alignment has already happened. In 1998.

en.wikipedia.org...

Astronomers argue that the galactic equator is an entirely arbitrary line, and can never be precisely determined because it is impossible to say exactly where the Milky Way begins or ends. Jenkins claims he drew his conclusions about the location of the galactic equator from observations taken at above 11,000 feet, which is higher than any of the Maya lived.[42] Furthermore, the precessional alignment of the Sun with any single point is not exclusive to a specific year, but takes place over a 36-year period, corresponding to its diameter. Jenkins himself notes that, even given his determined location for the line of the galactic equator, its most precise convergence with the centre of the Sun already occurred in 1998.[52][53]

If something is going to happen in 2012, it will have to be for a different reason.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Are you aware that the "galactic alignment" you speak of happens every year in December? This happens every December, with no bad consequences, and there is no reason to expect 2012 to be different from any other year.

I heard that every 5400 (or something) years, there is a period where the earth goes dark for a period of 60-70 hours...that is what is what the Maya believed in any case, and that is what is marked for 2012. They are not sure of the date though, they said it could be 2015,2020 or later.

But apparently, it is like a new year, something that must be celebrated, not feared. I will see if I can find the vid....it was posted in a thread a couple days ago.

top topics

join