It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call for Impeachment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
ha ha, haaaaa.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by jeffiriff
reply to post by loveguy

You say impeach but on what basis?? We know he's black and thats probably what you really hate about him, but lets give some honest real impeachable stuff that our president has done. Please, entertain us.

You must have a link to my web cam.
I won't lie and say I'm black. But I do have respect for my soul brothers. Race card fails with me friend.
I have never followed politics until a soul brother won the office, I was happy for him. But now that I do follow politics, This fellow brings too much controversy for my liking. Why can't it be just because I ain't happy with where he is trying to lead us? Executive orders; feel at liberty to look them up yourself.

Impeach!!!

Uh OH!
Wifey's mad at me for dishing on her president. I gotta leave the thread. Sorry folks.

[edit on (3/12/1010 by loveguy]

The "soul brother" you're referring to is The President Of The United States..the way you speak of him shows your racism all too clearly, which is the real reason you want him impeached. What a scumbag you are..

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jeffiriff

C'mon man.

That was uncalled for.... "he is black and that is probably why you hate him".

I was actually paying attention to your comments before you threw in that straw man, non-sequitur, ad-hominem.

As soon as someone either busts out the personal attacks, or combines as many logical fallacies as possible in one statement, then it becomes obvious that the individual in question has an agenda.

And dereks.

You can't say that the birth certificate is legit. The type of short form birth certificate presented does not prove 100% that obama was born in the USA.
Actually, none of the information presented by obama proves, without question, that he was born in USA.

All of the information regarding this issue is questionable, and if you were to read the many court decisions questioning the validity of the birth certificate, then you would see that not one time was a case dismissed because of the validity of the birth certificate.

The judges in said cases stated that they would not overturn "the will of the people".

(Which in itself is a flawed statement considering that the citizens of this country have no constitutional right to vote for president. Remember.... The electoral college elects the president. The people have nothing to do with it)

Take a look at this quote from the Bush v. Gore majority decision written by Rehnquist.

The individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for electors for the President of the United States

Here is the link to the decision.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I like the people that use "soul brother" instead of the N word, because the N word is racist and they are not racists.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If Obama doesn't step in and stop the "Slaugheter Solution" it will alone be cause for impeachment.

www.rightsidenews.com...

How this guy can still have over 40% approval rating is beyond me.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by joey_hv]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
If Obama doesn't step in and stop the "Slaugheter Solution" it will alone be cause for impeachment.

www.rightsidenews.com...

How this guy can still have over 40% approval rating is beyond me.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by joey_hv]
No doubt, this one is something else huh?
...they just don't get it up there , all those marches last summer, one crowd was close to 2 million. What I think is scarry is that they just don't give a hoot what we think.
I remember when I was young and the presidents used to do what the people wanted.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

"...By the content of their character."
That is where Obama is failing. He promised an open and honest government. However, he refuses to be open and honest about his past. That is why he has spent $2 million to cover it up.

But, maybe, just maybe he has good reason to do so. I have been studying this saga ever since these events began to unfold, and I may have stumbled upon the truth.

How does a C student from Occidental College get admitted to Columbia and Harvard universities? Fair question. Furthermore, how does a penniless street kid fund his exorbitant tuition at those prestigious venues? Some very interesting connections start appearing. The CIA and the Arab connection. The CIA, in fact, did get the Saudis to pay for his education. But here's the rub...wait for it...Obama was a CIA operative at the time! He was feeding information to both sides.

Nobody remembers Obama attending any classes at these fine institutions. He did apparently teach a few classes probably as a TA or lecturer. He also is enumerated as the editor of the Harvard Law Review, although he never wrote one article for the paper. Strange. Very strange. His main preoccupation was surveillance for the CIA at those universities.

The story becomes even more intriguing when Obama visited Pakistan in 1981 when all American citizens were barred from doing so. He met with Pakistani and Afghan officials again feeding them more useless information whilst all the while working for the CIA. Ouch.

This is the main reason he has 27 known Social Security numbers. As a CIA operative he changed identities frequently to avoid detection. But the cat is out of the bag now.

What passport did he use to enter Pakistan in 1981? Well, it certainly wasn't his US passport, was it? No, he probably used his Indonesian or British passport. There is even documentation at the SSA that states he was born Barry Soetoro and/or Dunham in Canada. That is a forged document, for sure, and may have been used in this case to obtain a Canadian passport (unproven).

Yesterday it has been noted with documentation on other websites that Barack Obama "voluntarily surrendered" his right to practice law in 2008. Voluntarily surrender in this case means that he was found out in some impropriety that obligates him to withdraw from the bar. Was it because he lied on his senatorial documents that clearly states that he had never used any other aliases? I think so.

Similarly, Michele Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her right to practice law in 1993. However she was still retained as a legal counsel by a major American hospital after the fact which may now be indictable.

Fact is: Obama was or still is a CIA operative.
His mission is to counterbalance the threat of the old KGB henchman Vladimir Putin whom he is toying with at present behind the scenes.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by rancelot]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Would you care to explain how the actions of members of the House of Representatives would cause Obama to be impeached??? Do you honestly believe that?

Actually...if Obama would step in and stop this...THAT is overstepping his boundries by messing with House precedings that he has no business being involved in.

It would be easier if all of you just said you are on a witch hunt for Obama and anything will do...any ridiculous charge you can attempt to put against him is good enough for you. Will any of you admit that this is the case???

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Seems to me, an outsider, President Obama's a God send. If some of the left, left, left-right backwards up the nostril and turn left People give the Man a chance to do his Job.
If after that, he's still stuck in the craw (fish) of American wisdom, shed your votes, for the like of Romney, possibly Dem H. Clinton. And we know she may resign as sec State politically for that very purpose -- yes?

Decoy

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
I don't understand how are most highly elected official , POTUS, can constantly lie,

All politicians stretch the truth or make "lies of omission". I assume you want to impeach Ron Paul, mitch McConnell, and all the other Republicans, too, right? I mean, they've lied just as often as just as brazenly as their Democratic counterparts.

Hold a seat on the UN Security council while being POTUS

Yes, because Security Council wields so much power...

Buy votes to pass bills

Again, you can put this same blame on Republicans.

Taunt the Supream Justices in front of the branches of gov

It's "Supreme", first of all, and he didn't taunt them. He criticized a decision that has been recognized by a majority of citizens and politicians of BOTH parties as a bad decision, and called for its reversal. Is the President not allowed to speak against what he feels are bad decisions? I wasn't aware he signed a non-disclosure agreement when he stepped into the Oval Office.

Not produced a ligit birth document

It's "legit" or "legitimate", and he has provided it on a few occasions. He gave the same form that every Hawaiin resident would be given if they were asked for a copy of their birth certificate. I don't know how much more plain it can be. You asked for evidence, he gave it, and...now you're asking for the same evidence again?

Approve bail outs against the public will

The first bailout was a Bush bill, so blame him and the Republicans for this one, too.

Constantly attacking the rule of law to pass bills

Source?

Fire Attorneys that are investigating ACORN without cause to protect his connections.

Source?

And the list goes on and on ....Im scared to here what each new day brings with this bunch in Washington.

It's "hear", not "here". I agree with you, though. I'm scared to think of what those "PArty of No" Republicans are letting happen each day in Washington, from stalling unemployment benefits to preventing confirmation of government appointees to halting insurance reform to allowing government contracts to be given to companies that sanction rape (Blackwater/Xe).

Oh, wait...you were trying to blame all the bad stuff on the party you don't like by making stuff up, right? Sorry, I shouldn't have let reality muddle your post up.

If this guy is let to continue , there will not be an America by 2012, in my opinion.I am really worried about how things are being done in Washington.
What can we do?

What can you do? You can pull your head out of the sand and realize that nothing "this guy" has done is ruining the nation, apart from continuing two wars that the "other guy" began under false pretenses. You can also realize that most of the problems you think "this guy" is causing are actually due to bills being stalled in the Senate, thanks to a Republican blockade on ALL BILLS, meaning NO WORK can be done, good or bad.

[edit on 3/13/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rancelot

Could you provide a link for the information regarding Obama as a CIA asset?

I have seen a lot of anecdotal type references to this, but I have yet to see a smoking gun, and believe me. I would love nothing more than to see a smoking gun regarding obama as a CIA asset.

His past is full of so many inconsistencies. Sooooooo many things about the guy simply do not make sense, and if someone even attempts to question his legitimacy, then said individual is immediately labeled as a racist.
(Funny that Rahm Emanuel is running the obama show. This is the exact same tactic used by the Israelis if people question their legitimacy or policies.... They bust out the "anti-semite" defense, and that too is getting extremely old and tiresome)

I am not trying to pick apart your argument.

I actually really want to see the information so that I can show it to people.
I am most interested in the 27 different social security numbers.

Cheers.

[edit on 3/13/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

You are wrong in your explanation of his birth certificate.

Any nationalized citizen can get the discussed short form type of birth certificate in the state of Hawaii. The same, and only, kind presented by obama.
If he was actually born in the states, then he could provide a long form "certificate of live birth".

These "certificates of live birth" are more or less adhesion contracts designed to, somewhat deceitfully, make a child a ward of the state. Although the child has a mother and a father on the certificate, the state is the actual "father". That is the reason for the mother signing with her maiden name, and why all children qualify for healthcare if their parents are not able to provide it for them.
We are all subject to contract law, which consequently makes us ALL wards of the state.
That is the point behind the 14th Amendment and it is why our rights to due process are actually enforced in the 14th Amendment and not the 5th Amendment.
The 14th amendment is a kind of Deed of Emancipation, and we were all unknowingly sold by our parents to the Federal Government. This is very similar to how slaves would buy their freedom, pre-14th Amendment.

This is how a Straw Man is created for every citizen. The Dept. of Treasury mandates that this is to happen, more or less (that is for another thread), and I find it totally impossible that Hawaii "destroyed his long form certificate" while "cleaning up" their system of bookkeeping.

The Dept. of Treasury has a copy somewhere. I feel confident about that, because it is ultimately a contract that we have with the state of our birth, which then essentially "sub-contracts" our rights to the Federal government.
Although a child is a ward of the state, the state is ultimately subject to the Federal Government.
(This is a tricky issue that has to do with jurisdiction, and this is not the thread for that discussion)

A birth certificate (either long or short form) is what is used to qualify an individual for a social security card, but an individual who is born in the US will ALWAYS have access to their long form birth certificate. That is because it is a CONTRACT and without it, the laws enforced by the 14th Amendment would not be possible.
This information is then used to sell treasury securities on the open market.

Dig deeper to find the truth. What is told to us at face value is purposefully deceptive.

(It is NO ACCIDENT that obama is trying to pass immigration reform. Think about that for a second)

Better yet. Read some of the rulings on the many lawsuits brought against the obama machine regarding this birth certificate issue.

Not one ruling states that the birth certificate is legitimate.

The cases were thrown out because the judges stated that "they would not overturn the will of the people", but as I have state before.

WE DO NOT VOTE FOR THE PRESIDENT.

The will of the people had zilch to do with obama becoming president.

The electoral college voted him in as president. Not the people.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I've seen you guys in San Francisco holding up impeach Obama fans, and while I'm not an Obama supporter (RP fan here), let me ask you, "to what end?"
Its not Obama thats in control, you know he's just a puppet; so what? you want to impeach him and let another puppet take over?
Instead of taking up your time and resources to fight a never ending battle, why don't you put those resources to use trying to get the word out on a good leader? Someone that would actually change things. Thats how we make our vote count.
I love that these people say Impeach Obama and then don't have a good solution to the problem...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
One thing we can all be sure of is IF Obama had done something worthy of impeachment then the Republicans would have already been all over it.

OP, it must suck that your candidate isn't in office and you don't like the direction our country is going, but you know what....I just sat through the same thing for 8 years with Bush and I never complained...instead, I did the American thing and supported our president and then let the elections take care of the problem. It's haters and whiners that are bringing this country down, not a liberal philosophy.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I am not a hater, but an American, and the Constitution for the united states of America is what is my rule of law.

With that being said, I would say that I am doing my country a disservice if I was to simply let these anomalies slide with this guy.

Don't get me wrong. I voted for the fool and I tried to get others to do the same.
But he is either a liar, at best, or a traitor who is guilty of treason, at worst.

This is simply not acceptable decorum for someone who is supposedly "the leader of the free world".

If you are so happy about the obama machine over Bush, then tell me, what has changed since the O man has taken office?

NOTHING.
We are living in the exact same country that we lived in when Bush was in office.

Tell me what the obama lie machine has done that is so radically different than Bush, other than simply re-branding the Bush doctrine in an attempt to make it more palatable for the American people?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Long Form Explanation

The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department.

Why does Obama need to provide documents not normally available to the average citizen? Is it because you personally disagree with him? Where was John McCain's long form certificate? Where was Ron Paul's? They were running for president, too, but I never heard anyone ask for proof of their citizenship beyond what they provided to the election commission.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

You know by posting that the King kids will be wanting to get paid.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Hold a seat on the UN Security council while being POTUS

Please show where Obama holds a seat on the UN Security Council, especially when no person holds any seat, even the UNSC President's role rotates monthly between states.

Not produced a ligit birth document

Yes he has, that is why he is the properly elected POTUS

Im scared to here what each new day brings with this bunch in Washington.

How about supplying some proof for your claims?

This is prohibited according to the US Constitution Article 1 Section 9, which states:

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yes there needs to be impeachment, for so many reasons. Along with him though should go the rest of the scumbag criminals running the Federal Reserve as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

Ok..so a few of my points are not exctally 100% accurate. We will just let it all go and watch him finish off America .

Maybe I would have had better luck if I just said I wanted him impeached because he has good skin color wilest Im all pastey looking.

Well you do have to have accurate facts to initiate a criminal proceeding. If you want a little help finding something the administration did illegally, look in to the GM Bail Out. Whether the administration can be held liable or not is in debate.

I'll even give you a link to get started.
Grand Theft Auto

You could talk about how he apoints suspected criminals and tax cheats to office. Then you might have a chance of convincing people Obama is a little less than savory.

Steven Rattner Accused of Bribery

Obama Nominated Several Tax Cheats

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join