It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Coverup Shattered - USAF Hero Pilot, UFO Crash Investigator Reveals The Truth To Jeff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
?

I dunno, don't ask me...

Just listening, Colonel Robert Willingham Retired Air Force pilot about to spill the beans... Developing....will report back...

Jeff Rense claims it is a world exclusive.
Uh huh....

Direct stream mp3:

rense.gsradio.net:8080...

Page:

www.sightings.com...

more here:
www.roswellbooks.com...

and here:
www.rense.com...

Notes (as I listen):

He's been working on UFO crashes since 1947, first as private citizen...worked up to 7 crash sites, and kept this info from the USAF when he joined.

Then in airforce...incident occurred in 1955.... Break for commercial... *sigh*

Would go out on weekends to look at crash sites...

Was involved with a friend, who worked for a university in Ohio, to deduce locations of crashes, worked under some kind of contract to find out what they were...and were able to go to the crash sites before the government got there...so they saw debris... Pretty much just piles of metal from impacts... Found pieces of metal with strange markings on them... Symbols of some kind...

On the way to Korea, saw a couple out the window...

Was assigned wingtip cover watch over a B47 in New York, heading to El Paso, TX... Four jets total cover in formation around bomber, carrying something.

One of the jet pilots spots something looks like a falling star... all see it....then it made a 90 degree turn at 2,000 mph...

Asks for permission to trace it, permission granted to him alone, so he took off to chase it...

object descends below them, and they were at 35k ft.

Mexican government started sending in their crew...

Craft apparently crashed near the RIO Grande...bounced a few times, for about 1000 yards... it was breaking up bad...

Went to White Sands to look at different crash retrieval wreckage, says he has top secret clearance, and would not elaborate past that...

Stationed at Carswell Air Force Base...went originally into the Army in Germany, just before the war ended....then went to Korea as a radar tech...from Witchita Falls...invented new features for radar, classified, engaged to take these new systems into Korea, around 1950, got shot down, nearly lost both legs, on way to leave, North Koreans shot them down while in a C47, plane crashed near Kiwi.

Got into a couple of P51's with a comrade...helped Marines...

Back to UFO story...Landed, got in light aircraft, L16 from friend, had 4 of them, taught his wife how to fly... Found crash site, langtree, tx, straight to river, landed 150 yds from crash site, Mexican soldiers with guns arrested him, Mexicans only had 4 miles to drive to crash site, about 150 soldiers there already in about 35 vehicles.

He could see the object at the crash site, was broken up scattered, but some solid pieces still intact...

Says there was dead bodies, but had to sneak around to see, saw three, did not look human, no dress, dismembered from crash, looked like greys, tiny arms, looked like broomsticks... General would not let him look in there, or any of his soldiers...Just got a glance...

Some kind of desk inside about 4 ft, tapered down to 2 ft...

Other crashes looked rounded, like a big tanks, but this was different...And most objects were different from each other at each crash site.

Back to crashsite....top of their heads were big, eyes smaller but sticking out beyond eyelids, bald, had some kind of stuff on back of their heads...

Equipment in craft that looked like seismograph machines...

Mexican Lt. took him away, away from the General, and went home. He had picked up a little piece of metal at crash site, 6 inches or so, with notches in it one side, gave it to a major...

[edit on Thu Mar 11th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Craft apparently crashed near the RIO Grande...bounced a few times, for about 1000 yards... it was breaking up bad...

Yes, yes, then he landed and flew back to the crash site with a civilian friend, and landed.... but of course they "forgot" to take a camera with them....

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Yes, yes, then he landed and flew back to the crash site with a civilian friend, and landed.... but of course they "forgot" to take a camera with them....

he was in a fighter plane chasing a UFO...what camera?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

No, no, he was fooled by a balloon, then he thought he saw a bird crash and bounce, because balloons don't do that, oh no wait then it was confirmed by others that what he has seen was indeed a flare crash and bounce scenario.

Case solved?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
More and more people are comming out here latley at an increasing rate. Strange , everything seems to be increasing. Anyways it won't be much longer till we have some good footage on major media. The sheep have been conditioned.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
As you can see, been edting OP with more on interview, and videos...Might check those out...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Nice find....

THIS is why I discovered ATS in the first place, all those (well, two and a half) years ago!

Funny, the part of his story about flying back in a GA airplane....that rings a huge bell of familiarity. If memory serves, seems there is another bloke with a similar tale, except he wasn't arrested by Mexican soldiers, and he flew a J-3 back to have a look....

Any clues who that was, and maybe those two guys know each other?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those who don't know, an L-16 is the military designation for an Aeronca Champ:

To casual observers the Champ can be mistaken for a Piper Cub:

Just FYI......

[edit on 11 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Funny, the part of his story about flying back in a GA airplane....that rings a huge bell of familiarity. If memory serves, seems there is another bloke with a similar tale, except he wasn't arrested by Mexican soldiers, and he flew a J-3 back to have a look....

Any clues who that was, and maybe those two guys know each other?

Same person, this has been posted here before:

Here www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sorry but it seems completely unreasonable to me that this guy would have been there for multiple ufo crashes and wouldn't have taken a picture or atleast recovered a fragment that he himself kept.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Pretty interesting indeed. I always enjoy listening to veteran stories.

However, it is too bad that at around 4:45 they throw a BIG "Order the Book from...." that lasts for over a minute. This just pisses me off.

Money... It's always about the damn money...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Ah...ah....ah so.

thnx mucho.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I think the radio interview with Rense is new. And even the guys who did the book 2 years ago got on and said that in the interview, Rense asked him questions that Willingham expanded on that even they didn't have when they did the book- more details about the crash scene, and stuff like that.

But Rense asked him a particularly pointed question:

What do you know about Roswell...Did Roswell actually happen?

Reply: (long pause) Yes, it really happened...I was stationed at White Sands at the time...

And then he goes on to describe how the coverup proceeded... Real interesting...

[edit on Thu Mar 11th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It is very hard to proceed with posts like this at ATS-

But in his spirit I will ask the following question.

How many more reputable people with careers like Willingham's are going to have to come forward telling us that Roswell really did happen for us to really believe it?

Are Colonels not high enough? Is this just more BS? The guy has lost his legs, his back, and really has not much more to lose other than his life. And he is telling us this, while still keeping much more of what he knows secret. Makes a pretty damn credible story, all things considered.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

There is often a pretty effective 'smear' campaign mounted....Col. Phillip Corso, for instance.

Jesse Marcel Jr. has had some good input, hasn't he? But, he's not from "inside"...

I'm sure I'm way behind the eight ball on this topic, so any new stuff I will absorb...

Seems I've been catching some really good stuff, lately, on the TV machine. Balanced, yet thought-provoking.

RE: Roswell, just saw last week (sorry can't recall exactly) but on THAT program one 'alternative' notion they floated was a recovered Nazi experimental saucer crash....but, then they suggested the 'occupants' were apes, so that sorta discredited it for me....unless they shaved the monkeys down to bare skin, I think the servicemen who have come forward would have been able to tell the difference between an ape, a Human, and something that they'd never seen before.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

adding....yes, nice of you to mention Justin....

[edit on 11 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Heh, well maybe since we've beaten the 9/11 topic to death, we can find something else like UFO's to argue about.

Just kidding!

I can say this though- having been endowed recently with some heart stopping information that I can't talk about, I don't how in the world these people do it for all those years. I guess it all comes down to self-protection, money, and threats...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

Heh, well maybe since we've beaten the 9/11 topic to death, we can find something else like UFO's to argue about.

Just kidding!

I can say this though- having been endowed recently with some heart stopping information that I can't talk about, I don't how in the world these people do it for all those years. I guess it all comes down to self-protection, money, and threats...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't you just hate when someone says they have some earth shattering mind numbing info only to say they can't talk about it..

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But you just did, if it so secret there was no need to mention it!!!

On a plus side I did like Slapster

top topics

join