It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can spirits know the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This most be my second post and please bare with me since my english is my second language.

my first post was about an encounter with a spirit that i have. its been 6 years (still happening), i don't know if it was remove cause i cannot find it. i know there are many skeptical and nonbelievers but i can say that all this is 100% real.

While talking to her (the spirit) over all this year, all the things she have said has happen to me and thing she has told me about others. One thing is that how is it possible that she knows the future and also know the outcome if i had made another choice?

example. that if i were married with a different person it would have had twins.

i cannot confirm the outcomes because it never happened but she seems very confident that it would have been like that.

How can she tell me what i dream? make me question what are dreams?

How can she see my aura? while we humans cannot?

How can she be in one place and see me whenever i am? (example, different countries apart)

you might ask me why don't i ask her all the question? because she would say that a lot of things we human would never understand and something cannot be told.

i wish i could share all to everyone because i was a nonbeliever. use to laugh a alot of people who would say things about ghost or aliens. i always wished that something weird would happen to me just so i could have a good stories to tell to my kids. well i got more than what i asked for.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eduardmc

Look, no one knows the future, not even spirits. What, you ask? Because the future is not yet written. We have no lived it yet, so as yet is it only a possible future, and those I do believe it, having been shown a thing or two myself in visions and dreams. For instance, I saw the end of the world happening in 1999 with the planetary alignment...it didn't happen, as we all know.
Whether we know it, or rather admit it to ourselves, we do have certain forces that watch over humanity. And of course there are forces that would like very much to have full control over us.
We each need to look in our own lives, and remove anything that controls us, anything at all that keeps your Spirit enslaved.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Actually the future is written. Time tends to repeat itself. With tiny changes in events, very tiny actually. For proof look for the 2012 Timeline thread around here. Shows tons of scientific and valid proof.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

True, time tends to repeat itself. According to Mayan tradition time is not linear but cyclical. This is true for the biggest objects (look at how the Earth revolves around the sun) to the tiniest creatures, and of course humans. Just think about the last few days you had, I'm betting most of the actions you do every day are the habits you do at the same time, the same way, day in, day out.

Of course, the real trick is to break free from these restraints and find your own path. So if you have the will, you can break free from those restraints and create your own future. Not easy, I struggle with it daily. Maybe that's part of the cycle too

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Hi ed. I just completed reading your first thread, which I found very interesting. You had many people interested in the information you were giving, but then you just sort of packed up and left. lol.

Now, you are here, asking questions which seem to me would be more suitably answered by your ghost friend, as she would have a more, shall we say, intimate, first-hand perspective of all this.

I don't wish to go off topic, as I see the OP is clearly seeking answers to questions, but I do have a question, and that is, why ask the ATS membership questions about ghosts, when you have your very own ghost with whom to consult and give you counsel?

Gee, I wish you would, and share her responses with us!

I do find the information you shared in your previous thread most fascinating, and hope you will be open to sharing more with us.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
IMO, time has nothing to do with this.
Time is nothing to a spririt.

Let's say that a spirit is in the form of a completely natural, universal energy (most spirits that appear to us use electrical energy to manifest). In this form there are no limits, no boundaries, everywhere is everything yet all is nothing.

To put that in a simpler form, you need the darkness of space to see the stars, but you must also be there to be able to see both the darkness and the stars.. If one thing is missing, then none of it can be seen.

We are so stuck into this 3 dimensional world that we live (although there is data to suggest that we live in an 11 dimensional multiverse) that we continualy fail to grasp the bigger picture.

A spirit does not need to be with you all the time to know what you are doing. A spirit can see what will happen, and does not really need to know what has happened.

I feel that this may be possible due to the universal nature of their pure spirit form and the dimension/plane/ paralel in which they exist.
It would seem that they have the ability to, at least, predict possible outcomes by observance alone.

They may be able to see our auras clearly, for which they may have been enlightened with this ability, and therefore are able to connect the different types of auras to various topics.

A bit like how we see two brown haired people and know they will have brown haird children.. (an example).

It might be as simple as that, yet it could be far more complex. We will simply not know until it is our time to be in spirit.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You have got to understand that those that are on the spiritual realm have a different awareness level. They see the "broader picture" of things, if you will.

We, as "living" beings, have a very, very limited perspective. If it doesn't directly impact us, and I mean right this second, we don't see it. We live our lives not being able to see the forest for all of the trees.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Trying to keep this response on topic...

From what I understand, you can''t ask spirits/ghosts what it is like on the other side.

Why?

They simply wont tell you.. it's like an unwritten rule.. We are not meant to know it until we cross over ourselves. Either that or there are simply no words to be able to explain it.

If you knew what it was all about... would you truly want to stay here?

They will reveal lots of other things, such as possible future events, but that's about it...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Nothing you said in you're post had anything to do with the future....

Everything you said, is that the spirits knows things about you, and the reason for this is, it's a voice in you're head that comes from yourself. Therefore, that voice talking to you, is really just you. It's an often side effect of spending a long time alone. If you don't hear her anymore, I'd take that as a good thing.

I spent a whole year in complete isolation, and I would talk to a woman in my head as well. It's not a spirit.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

Trying to keep this response on topic...

From what I understand, you can''t ask spirits/ghosts what it is like on the other side.

Why?

They simply wont tell you.. it's like an unwritten rule.. We are not meant to know it until we cross over ourselves. Either that or there are simply no words to be able to explain it.

If you knew what it was all about... would you truly want to stay here?

I have no clue as to where you got that information. There are numerous books and such that detail the other side.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The future does seem to be already written. If you believe in prophecies of any sort, you already believe this to be true.

I recently read the account of a man who was on a naval ship during WWII. He was sleeping alone in a bunk in one of the lower compartments when something began to tap him on the shoulder. Opening his eyes, he could see mother standing beside him, a woman who had died some years prior. She told him that it was time to get up. As she faded away, he sprung to his feet and went to tell some friends about what had happened. While there, a torpedo impacted the ship and destroyed the very area in which he had been sleeping. There are many other reports of people being forewarned of impending danger throughout history. Exactly how it all works we'll probably never fully understand while we are alive.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

They could know it in theory (assuming there are spirits) because time may be nothing more than an artifact of the human mind. It may not "really" exist at all. We may perceive it because our brains process linearly. (One, two, three, four..etc.) But just because we perceive it that way doesnt mean it is that way. And science is looking at that possibility very closely, it isnt just the new agers and the mystics.

So, if linear time doesnt exist, that would mean that all possibilities exist NOW, and if you had the right kind of mind, you could look at what for a human would be the "future" in what to you would be your present.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eduardmc
This most be my second post and please bare with me since my english is my second language.

my first post was about an encounter with a spirit that i have. its been 6 years (still happening), i don't know if it was remove cause i cannot find it. i know there are many skeptical and nonbelievers but i can say that all this is 100% real.

While talking to her (the spirit) over all this year, all the things she have said has happen to me and thing she has told me about others. One thing is that how is it possible that she knows the future and also know the outcome if i had made another choice?

example. that if i were married with a different person it would have had twins.

i cannot confirm the outcomes because it never happened but she seems very confident that it would have been like that.

How can she tell me what i dream? make me question what are dreams?

How can she see my aura? while we humans cannot?

How can she be in one place and see me whenever i am? (example, different countries apart)

you might ask me why don't i ask her all the question? because she would say that a lot of things we human would never understand and something cannot be told.

i wish i could share all to everyone because i was a nonbeliever. use to laugh a alot of people who would say things about ghost or aliens. i always wished that something weird would happen to me just so i could have a good stories to tell to my kids. well i got more than what i asked for.

I am a medium, so I will give you my own perspective.

Earth bound spirits do not know the future of your actions. They are ignorant towards it and hang around only to steal energy-even the good ones do. It is best to banish them from your aura because this is what they can see and it is their food. I won't get into reasons why or how I want to keep these simple.

A Spirit of a loved one from the Other Side is the only other spirit that will be around us for the sake of love and light besides a spirit guide. A spirit does not know the future, though they know you well enough to assume or guess. They may also view your aura which tells your intent and your thoughts.

A spirit guide will have your life chart- they know the future and will give insight and advice when waranted but will not give away anything too heavy unless it is called for. A life chart is your 'plans' for what you want to accomplish and the lessons/problems you want to go through. A guide is your protector and helper.

Neither one of these spirits should be speaking to you vocally providing a word or two once in a blue moon). If you hear voices make sure to tell a health care professional. If you are dealing with Earthbounds you ARE in danger. Good ones steal energy and after a long time let you become ill and the bad ones will 'play' good until they have your trust and then they will hit you with a lot of bad.

A spirit from the other side will not communicate with you through a ouija board, this is strictly a tool that attracts low level entitiesso the higher ones stay away from that.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Interesting post! I'd love to pick your brains one day

Have you always talked to spirits ed? or is this just in the last 6 years?
I've had a couple of encounters myself but they have been in my dreams and so can't really go any further with that personally! do you talk when you are fully aware?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Neither one of these spirits should be speaking to you vocally providing a word or two once in a blue moon). If you hear voices make sure to tell a health care professional. If you are dealing with Earthbounds you ARE in danger. Good ones steal energy and after a long time let you become ill and the bad ones will 'play' good until they have your trust and then they will hit you with a lot of bad. A spirit from the other side will not communicate with you through a ouija board, this is strictly a tool that attracts low level entitiesso the higher ones stay away from that.

I said the same thing in the OPS first thread, and it was completely ignored.
I believe (going back a year so i cant remember) It is either mental health issue, or a entity not governed by gravity as we are in this matter form, is using the OP as a battery.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Zerra

Neither one of these spirits should be speaking to you vocally providing a word or two once in a blue moon). If you hear voices make sure to tell a health care professional. If you are dealing with Earthbounds you ARE in danger. Good ones steal energy and after a long time let you become ill and the bad ones will 'play' good until they have your trust and then they will hit you with a lot of bad. A spirit from the other side will not communicate with you through a ouija board, this is strictly a tool that attracts low level entitiesso the higher ones stay away from that.

I said the same thing in the OPS first thread, and it was completely ignored.
I believe (going back a year so i cant remember) It is either mental health issue, or a entity not governed by gravity as we are in this matter form, is using the OP as a battery.

Yes, definitely. A spirit gets its energy from love and light the source of that being the creator. Earth bound souls rejected this light/love energy and stayed behind so they have no direct contact with this energy/battery. Even a soul who is connected will vaguely get out a sound once in a while as a strong sign to someone if needed. Someone may here their name being called once or twice. That's really hard for a spirit to acccomplish because they are manipulating a world that they are no longer a part of. If it's that hard for a connected spirit, it's pretty impossible for an earthbound soul. They would have to steal energy and it would make the person really sick after a while. Even then, they'd not accomplish a lot of 'voice'. It would be important for anyone hearing voiced to get it checked right away. Then if theres nothing wrong, so be it- but catching something like a disorder or tumor that's life threatening could be life or death if no treated soon. That's NOT to scare anyone..but it is reality- ppl are scared of being sick.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Time is not linear, but more like another dimension in space, spirits know how to move through this dimension and thus can see the future and past. Humans too with enough practise can remote view or even astral project to any time they want to, though it takes a whole lot of practise. many people with meditation can get glimpses of major events in their lives, but getting it to finer control than that is very difficult.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Hi Eduardmc,

Duality, Dark/Light-Opposition!

Dream a Dream, Any Dream!

(Use You're Freewill Wisely)

Best Wishes!

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." Albert Einstein.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hmm maybe since spirits have no mass they can travel at the speed of light and can somehow travel time. Like e=mc(squared) that sort of thing.Here's an article about it:www.pbs.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well, my guide used to say that spiritual entities tried to discourage talking about life-after-death because of the chaos it would cause. This was because she believed that (a majority of) all religious and spiritual thinking was correct. Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Baha'i, Sikhism, Jainism were all correct. So if an ancestor, or ghost, or god, or spirit or whatever were to "reveal" the truth about the future a kind of theological chaos would be let loose. Her belief was if a spirit let's you know, it's because they think you'll want to go there.

Of course, she was just human so who really knows. Maybe the atheists have it right and nothing happens. Then the Buddha would be right too I suppose. Oh well, it's fun to postulate.

~ Wandering Scribe

top topics

join