It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quite an interesting video...anyone care to comment on it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sorry about the video I thought I had it figured out, but everytime I try to post the video it doesn't come up properly. Anyways, I don't know much about space science yet, but I'm curious if what he's asking in the video is even plausible? Anyways, here's the link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

Here you go mate, I believe it has been posted on ATS before somewhere but I can't see no harm in making it available for others.

By the way, the title is a bit misleading the vid has nothing to do with Christ or demons so may disappoint the deluded.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Makes sense, assuming Einstein was correct...

The only problem I have is he is discussing non-visible wave-lengths of light, being caught on a standard visible light camera. Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression the camera's that capture the pictures outside the space station/shuttles are your every day cameras, not special cameras that detect different wave-lengths of light and energy like the Hubble and Kepler missions.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yes i've suspected what he's theorising for many years now. Makes sense to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything more about these 'mini comets' observed by Polaris?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Where are the other parts? I would like to comment, but without the missing parts how can I comment. Are you going to post the other parts? Hope so.

I will state this. I believe that there are actual living craft flying around in space. That is they are constructed in such as manner to be able to propel through space at great speeds faster than light even by means of a phase dimension change. They can phase into another dimension where the limits of our known physical world/universe do not apply. Sort of like a spiritual phase, if that makes sense.

No different in fact except for the ability to phase between dimensions than the current living terra ships we call our bodies. Look how fast we can now fly by means of technology even though we were not meant to.

Such a stretch when you consider our own bodies as living containment machines capable of traversing great distances on earth and now in space. Not really.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

The only problem I have is he is discussing non-visible wave-lengths of light, being caught on a standard visible light camera. Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression the camera's that capture the pictures outside the space station/shuttles are your every day cameras, not special cameras that detect different wave-lengths of light and energy like the Hubble and Kepler missions

Many cameras detect light outside of our sight range. Get your TV remote hold down a button and look at the IR light at the end of the remote through a cam corder or your cell phone camera. Hubble as far as i know has different types of special cameras , not one do all cam. The have one for IR one for UV a wide field cam and an optical survey cam.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Was this part of that UFO documentary that dan aykroyd did?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
An interesting theory! I'd certainly like to watch some more on it

Imagine that...feeding us oxygen!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wow i'm shocked at how much time this guy has actually spent looking into it in such an in depth way! I'm sure I seen a similar clip with him talking about the STS mission where the objects float over africa and start flashing to each other. Was that the same guy?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A flying UV source.
That is so impossible.
A florescent bulb doesn't fly.
Or the black light version.
I know the ships has light bulbs all around it.
Or the ship is so electrically energizes the atmosphere gives off UV.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen this video? (below)

I would like to get a clearer audio to pinpoint the noises heard in the background

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Uh oh, the Cloverfield 2 viral marketting has begun!

April 27th 2010, eh

And you only joined ATS today!

Oh man, that's the lamest attempt at being subtle in viral marketting history!!!

Not to say I'm not excited about giant drooling Monsterfield 2

[edit on 11-3-2010 by markymint]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
oh i can totally believe it's some kind of viral thing like that, i just want to know what its for, it sounds like stuff in the background at the end (besides the monster noises) like music or something.

noobin' it...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
No problem.

I just read the website relating to it. It all seems very setup like most film's would do. Perhaps it's a Swedish low budget version of Cloverfield or something in the making.

Because "the earth shaking itself apart on April 27th 2010" is extremely "new news". No-one has spoken of it before that I've heard of. And surely if the end is iminent, which is what the site suggests, it would have massive topics here and on GLP.

The forums only have 1 thread per forum. I think this is brand new viral marketting for Cloverfield 2, seriously. And you might be the director of the first Cloverfield movie. And that wouldn't surprise me - you've mentioned one of my videos in an interview before so hey I wouldn't be surprised if you've been keeping tabs

If not, maybe you're a PR person. And if you genuinly ARE noobing it - I assure you, someone else is setting up a movie release - that's all
The sound effects say nothing more than "I know a good foley artist"

I think if anything is being said its:

Oh my god.

It's a lion.

It's huge.

PS. Something fishy with the WHOIS' for ALL the sites relating to that one. I won't go into it.

Haha...this quote:

"One theory that has been spoken at length on involves this video coming to us in fact from the 'future' as it were, having been transmitted during the moments of the Earth's destruction. "

[edit on 11-3-2010 by markymint]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

That's part of the reason I posted it here. I couldn't find the rest of it. Was hoping someone might have the actual documentary it may be from? Also, was hoping someone could actually clarify if we are being bombarded by these "ice comets" and can they actually 'fix' our ozone layer? or atleast tell me where I might be able to start digging myself...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

We wear sun screen to avoid UV.
We wear glasses with coating to eliminate UV.
A tiny UFO ship up in orbit will do nothing except show up in UV
sensitive cameras larger than it actually is.
The electrical ship activity lights up UV as in any black light fixture.
And so NASA must have been looking for the UV activity around
the UFO. Thus a good way to detect UFOs is with UV sensitive
cameras. NASA had to be told to set up these camera but were too
dumb to know the reason why.

However UV can cause low atomic weight atoms to become
radio active. UV will damage DNA based upon this activity.
So UV hitting the air, containing low atomic weight atoms,
will release alpha or beta rays.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Who is that guy in the video? I like what he's saying.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Who is that guy in the video? I like what he's saying.

It might be Sendra or some such similar name.
He has been explaining the NASA video for some time know.
All wrong if you think he knows about movable ships in orbit.
You don't get those over night.
My he knows UV was involved.
The only known quantity due to UV sensitive cameras.
Duh.
I got nothing from that except a Sun and UV lecture unrelated
to the obvious Tesla ships that were moving around in the NASA video.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Yea, he did make a jump from ships to uv and sun didn't he...right well the point is to talk about what he is saying as a possibility or not? and how do you know those are tesla crafts, just curious?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join