It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow ATS nutters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Only kidding 'bout the nutters lol.

Been fliting about here for a while now and i can already tell that theres a good bunch of people here. Managed to resist the urge to add my point of view up untill now. Theres so much happening at the minute i had to break my silence.

So hello everyone and i hope i get a chance to here from you's at some point. Im in to UFO's the Paranormal, ghosts in particular and some weird science subjects.

Go easy on me, but if i make any mistakes feel free to let me know. Im more used to reading rather than posting.

Thats all for now. Thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I prefer the term kernel myself - but I'll let the nutter sliipe by just this once

Welcome to ATS, I'm pretty sure you'll have a heck of a good time here tuning up your skills and learning about the paranormal from everyone with an opinion on the subject.

Hope to see you on the boards.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Hey there KC, welcome to ATS ... I have a feeling we'll be bumping into each other on the boards as you seem to share the same interests as me. Look forward to seeing your contributions.

And anyone who doesn't go easy on you really isn't worth bothering about ... for the most part we're a friendly kind of family ... and now you are part of it. Enjoy.

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thanks for your warm welcomes. Im sure i'll be fine. Cant wait to here some more from you's. Im a bit overwhelmed as to where to start at the minute. So much to look through. Im in my ellement.

No doubt we will come across one another eventually.

Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

It's a bit like being a kid in a sweet shop isn't it ... just take time to absorb it all.

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Hi KrypticCriminal, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay.

Don't worry about making mistakes, we all do and that's what the membership is here for.

It's support not division, this is the difference between us and any other forum on the net.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hey there and welcome!

Enjoy your ride.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Hope to see you around.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Once again thank you all for your warm welcomes. Some great advice aswell. Ive already made a few posts on a couple of threads. If i do have any problems i'll be sure to let you know.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I'm new as well and look forward to bumping into you on the threads we have in common.

This site has tons of topics so I'm sure it is bound to happen at some point.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests. Also there are exclusive ATS Tinfoil hats for members only available in the lobby for just $5.00.

PEACE

Slay

P.S.
Let the cat out before you turn in for the night and there is beer and cold left over pizza in the frig.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wooh, hey man! You've got the same interests as me too, so I'm pretty sure we'll bump into each other eventually...

Nice to meet you!

Any problems, I'm here

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Welcome! To quote another member "welcome to ATS, where the world is ending every week"

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Oh noes! A bloody Geordie........ Thats all we need.... Watch your cars everyone, keep your houses locked!

Only kidding mate.... Welcome to the madness

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Welcome to our world KC.

So glad you joined us.

Enjoy.

Marilyn

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Oi! I'm a geordie n'all.
So shush!

...And lock your houses too. You know. Just in case

[edit on 28/5/2010 by Ayana]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

nutters are normal in a world of butt-ers

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Welcome!

If interested in paranormal and the supernormal stuff I am glad to discuss it with you. I have some theory and experiences from that field.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

I look forward to reading your posts and opinions.

Remain Vigilant

-bonsaisert

top topics

join