It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

## V I D E O ## Daylight UFO Bizzare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Not my video but wanted to put it on show and get the swamp gas and balloon experts on the case.

Very weird video if it is real not sure if it's shape shifting of just a trick of the light when it turns.

Ok.....

On you Marks ....

Get Ready ......

DEBUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Crazy...

It looks to me like while it is turning it is wobbling as well, giving the effect that it is morphing. But you can tell the light on the front makes a full 360 rotation.

Curious that the light end pointing directly at the camera though, maybe they spotted the cameraman?

Videos like this with the muti-colored changing lights bring me back to Close Encounter of the Third Kind...maybe it was trying to communicate.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It's interesting but, why would he just zoom it in to a big blur then shut the camera off? *sigh*

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Posted before and it's a LED flashlight on a string

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm going to ask the first and most obvious question.

What happened before he started filming and what happened after? Why stop filming at that particular point?

Also, to me there is nothing in the video to discount the possibility that it could be a balloon or some other kind of terrestrial object. It doesn't dance around the sky or do anything miraculous... it just spins, which could easily be caused by air currents.

I'm open minded, but to me this is proof of nothing.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The info on YouTube says full video to come later, then the links are to an amazon bookstore site to buy videos about UFOs....almost debunks itself on that, but the dog barking at it is a nice touch.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If I had seen something that good that close I would have been (A) swearing my head off (B) freaking out and (C) kept the camera rolling

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
finally "absolute" proof,
now i can quit looking for the truth!!
thank you!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I completely agree. Unless the sucker goes warp or something and vanishes there is no reason to cut a video off that early. Here is a link to one of the other video's that the poster claims he took himself in Chile....(guess I suck at linking.....). Again it cuts off as soon as the lights start to reach the horizon. The poster claims that someone else claimed copyright on the second part of the video and had it removed.

Awfully fishy..

Edit...

Took off a bad link and I guess it was already debunked and this guy is just a hoaxer, oh well.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by CalibratedZeus]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
I was just about to say it. I remember the first thread created, and it was identified as an LED on a strobe. If I can find the thread, I'll edit my post.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Sorry but:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ea38d1ac1c1.jpg[/atsimg]

A link or something? Hey we're skeptics! Sorry.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Sorry but:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ea38d1ac1c1.jpg[/atsimg]

A link or something? Hey we're skeptics! Sorry.

I apologize
Here you go

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
it looks like a blimp to me, the kind that have ads on them..football game that day?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I apologize
Here you go

Was there another ATS thread about the LED light? I skimmed through it and didn't see any references to an LED light...the thread was never marked "HOAX" either....tho it *prolly* is just an LED light since people have nothing better to do than make fake ufo vids these days.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Some of us are tired sceptics that feel like nannies always pandering to the whims of lazy believers who don't do a search themselves.

But you are right - sources make the main courses.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Sorry, hope you didn't get winded by replying.

Also, I reviewed the linked thread and did not see definitive debunk. Only opinions. Just sayin'.

Regards...kk

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
what a joke sure ufo's exist but no proof there from another planet and not a government project but........come people this is such a fake but there are those who believe anything they see or hear

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This was old form 2009, the same guy who made that video also made2 others, after watching his other videos im sure everyone will get it and laugh.

Original video from may 2009
Category: Comedy
look at it and his other videos this is a joke.

It is a joke

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
It's interesting but, why would he just zoom it in to a big blur then shut the camera off? *sigh*
My thoughts exactly, What.. only had 20 seconds of film left. Or did the hot air leave the balloon. No .. maybe the thing ran out of gas.

new topics

top topics

join