It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I don't believe this has been posted on ATS before, as I couldn't find it in searches. And amazingly, it has very few views on Youtube. But it's pretty good. Not earthshattering to any serious 9/11 investigator, but worth the viewing.

In part two they mix up some kind of thermite and attempt to melt a steel beam just by painting it on! And then they interview Mike Belone about him physically seeing one of the black boxes which the 9/11 Commission Report stated they never found, and how subsequently the FBI told him not to discuss it.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Overall, very interesting.

[edit on Mon Mar 8th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Actually, after watching part 4, there is a mindblower in there (I won't spoil it for you), but I will bump this once to say I highly recommend watching these.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ventura also just co-wrote a book if your interested, the co-author's website is here www.dickrussell.org...

People may naysay him because of his pro-wrestling background, but as a former navy seal and now former governor, the man has some connections. So far about 1/4 done with the book and it is really interesting, maybe when I am done I will sum it up or just write a review....

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Actually, with the "super thermite" guy, he says "Does it burn long enough, and hot enough, that we get structural failure?", then they cut away.

I don't see it fail. He asks the question and they stop the film. Did I miss something?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Yeah, you know, I didn't quite understand that either. The fire did clearly burn a lot hotter.

And then of course the other issue is if that really was NANO thermite or non-nano thermite, and I'd say it was probably the latter. I seriously doubt any average lab is going to get their hands on the kind of nano thermite that Steven Jones found- it's very rare, and ultra secret military kind of stuff.

[edit on Mon Mar 8th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Great find

Time well spent watching these videos, ive always liked jessi

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What got me the most about the show is he took on almost all the conspiracy subjects and didn't flinch. I wanna say that this was done as a bullwark against the PTB, but it wasn't. They most likely let him put this on television to make it and him look foolish.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Yeah, you know, I didn't quite understand that either. The fire did clearly burn a lot hotter.

I was pretty interested in seeing if it DID fail. Mainly because I don't believe the nano-thermite story, in terms of energetics. The amount of energy you'd need to deliver in order to heat a chunk of I-beam that size to the point that it softens doesn't seem obtainable from a thin film.

With stock thermate, the numbers for the volume you'd need to soften it to failure are comparatively high. For a metal-halogen 'super thermite' (I've worked with a couple of them), a paint film of it still doesn't seem to have enough energy per unit volume to get the job done, and I'm a real proponent of metal-halogen nano-composites, mostly as explosives charges.

I got the impression they cut away before the finale, which would have been interesting to see. The fact that they didn't show the beam bend or melt and they cut away in mid-burn would seem to indicate that it didn't in fact fail, but who knows.

It might be interesting to get the prof's name and ask what the outcome was.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Dear TrueAmerican

After watching this who can have a doubt as to where the responsibility for the 9/11 incident should be placed???

Why are the gallows not being erected right now??

Too none US citizens these answers have been obvious for a long time now.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Plenty of discussion on Jesse Ventura's show, already (?!)

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Yes, I saw the other episodes being discussed from my searches, I just couldn't find the 9/11 episode. This thread is about that specific episode.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
What got me is all that juicy Evidence in the Hanger! why is it nobody can get a warrant to investigate the pile of Steel left over from this ghastly Murderous event!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
What got me is all that juicy Evidence in the Hanger! why is it nobody can get a warrant to investigate the pile of Steel left over from this ghastly Murderous event!

If I remember right, some organization did get to examine some of that evidence. Might have been the BBC.

But that's not what gets me in these videos at all. It is the bombshell, and its implications, in part 4, along with the statements of Mike Belone.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The only trouble is Jess makes European People cringe a bit, they dont like the stile of the show it putts them off watching it , an the skeptic Cat does there Head in! never the less I like the man but hes a bit naive....

new topics

top topics

join