It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that 9/11 Truthers Are Dangerous

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Proof that 9/11 Truthers Are Dangerous

www.globalresearch.ca

Most Americans don't know what kind of people 9/11 truthers really are. So they can't figure out whether or not they are dangerous.

Below is a list of people who question what our Government has said about 9/11.

The list proves - once and for all - that people who question 9/11 are dangerous.

Email this list to everyone you know, to prove to them that 9/11 truthers are all dangerous nut cases.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is a great article and has listed some distinguished personalities from Senior intelligence officers; Congressmen; 9/11 Commissioners and other government officials.

Here is an excerpt from the article

9/11 Commissioners:

The Commission's co-chairs said that the 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements (free subscription required)

9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says "I don't believe for a minute we got everything right", that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue

9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said "We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting"

9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: "It is a national scandal"; "This investigation is now compromised"; and "One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up"

9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that "There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn't have access . . . ."

And the Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) - who led the 9/11 staff's inquiry - recently said "At some level of the government, at some point in time...there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened". He also said "I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described .... The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years.... This is not spin. This is not true."

This was just an example of a small excerpt from the whole article. There are numerous sources given for every statement and testimony.

Few people included U.S. General, Commanding General of U.S. European Command and Supreme Allied Commander Europe, decorated with the Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart (General Wesley Clark); Former Federal Prosecutor, Office of Special Investigations, U.S. Department of Justice under Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan; former U.S. Army Intelligence officer, and currently a widely-sought media commentator on terrorism and intelligence services (John Loftus); Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan (Col. Ronald D. Ray) etc.

It's astonishing such 'dangerous nut cases' are allowed to roam free.

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

It's astonishing such 'dangerous nut cases' are allowed to roam free.

Did I just hear a conspiracy theorist say the government /agencies are free of "nut cases" and or stupid people?

PS: There IS indeed a difference between asking questions and roaming around with 9/11 truth signs telling me the towers fell at free fall etc.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Lmao, you are correct mate ...I didn't even paid attention that I actually wrote that.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Great thread.

It's amazing how many people still blindly believe what they are told purely because of the emotion of the event, when so many people even working on the 9/11 Commission itself are saying we have been lied to and still do not know the full story.

Americans, you got a nice kick in the teeth on 9/11, but not by the horse you were told.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Of all those, it is the comments of the 9/11 commission investigators that keep me believing that there was alot more going on, and a new investigation is needed. When the people who wrote the report are saying there was alot more going on, but were stonewalled, then how can I really take the whole report at face value?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Great thread
if the mainstream media wants to paint all 911 Truthers as terrorist let them.
They are not going to stop the truth from coming out no matter what they say, besides most people are going on the internet to get their daily News information, because most people are waking to the fact that our mainstream News media are lairs.

These media scumbag mouth pieces working for some corrupted people in our government and military into helping keeping 911 secrets covered up and demonizing anyone that speaks out.

It is obvious now that our media is turning into a propaganda tool for the government and part of our military.

What I like about your sources Global research is they have published what some public officials in our military and government have suspected. This also proves that the entire government and military had nothing to do with 911.

I have always said 911 was orchestrated by a handful of Neocons in the Bush administration and carried out by a handful of military experts in engineering, aviation, and chemical demolition, while the rest of our military and government was in the dark about 911.

It is my opinion that these same Neocons have their tentacles in high political positions even in the Obama administration and they are still pulling the strings.

The only way to expose these criminals is to have a new 911 investigation without the government being involved.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

'Rain'....how do you interpret their remarks?

It's rather vague, could be anything.

To me, reading between the lines, I see allusions to the fact that Bush administration covered up their incompetence, with a lot of backside-covering and finger-pointing laying of blame, all to deflect from their ineptitude.

IF there were actual knowledge of intentional wrong-doing....would not these people have said so, outright?

And, yes...I know that some might think it's "too dangerous" for them to speak up, in that instance...but, they already have!!! Safety in numbers, all that. Provides a measure of protection, dunnit? (Assuming you wish to allege they'll get 'bumped off' for speaking out?)

On a somewhat related note, a court cleared the way for a lawsuit against Rummy for authorizing torture methods.

I think there's a heckuva lot more there, than in the 9/11 case.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The problem is; some are now getting on the truther movement bandwagon because of political partisanerie but their fake outrage will be unmasked when the truth comes out. Those who are looking for the truth are only dangerous to those who made and stand to benefit from 9/11.

Wouldn’t Obama and his communist "thugs" benefits from 9/11 being an inside job? And I’m not saying the thugs in his administration, I mean the real thugs, like “in the thug life, ya know”!?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I didn’t read to much that was “vague” perhaps those that support the OS fairytales like to pretend there is nothing to these public military and government official statements that are against the OS of 911.

I don’t put incompetence, in the same category as a deliberate attempt to cover up the real crime of 911, for example:

Records of 9/11 Response Not for Public, City Says

www.nytimes.com...

Court to decide access to 9/11 tapes
Newsday - Wednesday, February 9, 2005

www.skyscrapersafety.org...

NY judge ‘sanitizes’ 9/11 airline trials, blocks key fed witness testimony

Hellerstein cancels FBI, CIA, counter-terror chiefs’ testimony, asserts bias against punitive damages despite foreign conflicts

www.tomflocco.com...

Lou Dobbs on CNN Asks Why Government is Lying about 9/11
2006-08-09, CNN News

transcripts.cnn.com...

A shocking new book by the 9/11 Commission co-chairmen Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton says Americans still don't know the whole truth about their government's initial response to those terrorist attacks that day. [The book] outlines repeated misstatements by the Pentagon and Federal Aviation Administration. Fog of war...could not explain why all of the after-action reports, accident investigations, and public testimony by FAA and NORAD officials advanced an account of 9/11 that was untrue.

Untrue -- the military's original timeline of United Flight 93. Equally untrue, the government's timeline for American Flight 77 and details about fighter jets scrambled to intercept it. DOD did not accurately report to the 9/11 Commission on the response to the September 11, 2001 hijackings. So far, government investigators stopped short of calling all of these inaccuracies lies. If all of the after-action reports are untrue, for whatever reason, that's a lie.
Incompetence and ineptitude on the part of this government...in the weeks leading up to 9/11 are established. The fact that the government would permit deception...the fact that they would continue and perpetuate the lie suggests that we need a full investigation of what is going on and what is demonstrably an incompetent and at worst deceitful federal government.

www.wanttoknow.info...

When you have court judges protecting government key witness by not allowing them to testify by protecting this corrupt government, this tells us, that it is not about incompetence.
I believe most people will agree with that.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

OK - lets play this "democracy" and "justice" card. How is it possible, that nobody was prosecuted for "neglect to act" (not sure which term is proper for this in lawyers terms in US)? Is not this aspect sufficient reason for new investigation? Was 911 really inevitable as bombing of Hiroshima/Nagasaki was? If there is country which have (financial/military/intelligence/security protocols) capability to avert such attack, than it is for sure USA. And US taxpayers spend on "security" really lot of many.

EDIT to add: Let say it "systemic failure" but somebody should be responsible for system design.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by zeddissad]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

It is obvious now that our media is turning into a propaganda tool for the government and part of our military.

Now ask yourself who owns the US Government and military?

No, not the people.

Read my location.

Then read, "Hostile Takeover" by David Sirota.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Rain, Dang it! Just when I'm sure that you are a total pain in the posterior troll or just contrary as hell, you go and do another great thread like this!

Nice work!

I wish you would stop this sort of thing! I'm starting to actually like you (like a bad brother in law) !

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
9/11 was a tragedy, however there are good things to come out of it. For one, it unites the people of the country in order to see who the real criminals are. People are becoming more interested in politics, they are scrutinizing government activities and learning about the history not only of their own country but of all governments and how all forms of control operate. This is invaluable knowledge. Those who do not necessarily see the conspiracy on 9/11 are still waking up to government corruption, their voices are loud and patriotic, and the establishment can not look away. Although government tyranny is also a tragedy, it too unites the people for a common good. This good is two fold: one in the immediate unification of people, the immediate action or search for truth that takes place due to someone being awakened to a cause. There is also the long term effect, which at first clashes with the opposition and then resolves itself in the end. The climax is not necessarily ever good, but memorable, and the resolution is what brings the greatest joy to the future. At one point, Martin Luther King Jr. and Ghandi were seen as criminal scapegoats, and now are seen as a model of virtue. In the same way I hope our movements can become the new wave of morality that washes over this earth.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You are right - there is no Anti-Americanism - we just globally oppose actions of US government. If some US citizens feel that theirs government is really theirs ... sorry, do your homework.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez

The problem is; some are now getting on the truther movement bandwagon because of political partisanerie but their fake outrage will be unmasked when the truth comes out. Those who are looking for the truth are only dangerous to those who made and stand to benefit from 9/11.

If Obama tried to charge Bush with crimes, the neocons would tear him apart, they most likely would expose the birth certificate conspiracy. If Obama tried to use 9/11 truth, the Orthodox would devour him. I think Obama is not evil but an inexperienced leader who is getting taken to town by every group in America. During the 2008 elections, I thought to myself that if McCain gets elected, America would have about 4 more years until total chaos, but if Obama got elected, there will be enough false hope to sooth people, and then maybe the country will last 8 years or so at the current pace. Either way, it's hard to pick between false hope and outright fear. But neither are very useful, I choose to have faith in myself.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I love that post - the Goverment employs "dangerous" individuals who serve in one way or another as officials of the state, some holding very senior positions.

I believe that we are close to a tipping point, in fact consciously (collectively) we may be already past it - that point is where most people commonly accept, not just "believe", as major polls would suggest, that 9/11 commission report was a cover up.

Just like nobody REALLY believes Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK - it is ONLY a matter of time before the a similar attitude is affirmed/confirmed against the 9/11 official story and against those who vehemently persue its endorsement in or by the mainstream media, national curriculum and "common knowledge".

The truth movement is gaining ground in the mainstream media, which can only serve to highlight the gaping holes in the official story. These so-called "dangerous" people add more credence to the truth mocement and, that gives us but two words to think about, people:

Running. Scared.

[edit on 9/3/2010 by TailoredVagabond]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
One would hope that whether you have been assigned the label' truther', or 'o.s. believer' , and you are not operating on a blind agenda, that you would not stall or impede but welcome a revisit and assembly of all the facts gathered to this point, and allow an open and viewable indepth investigation.
The circle of argument without culmination only allows for time to pass and does not provide focus or integrity to a nation or its people so dearly in need of unity, direction and substance.
The guise of national security as a reason to suppress, must not be the easy and ready excuse to allow others to hide behind and afforded an out, a safe passage, an escape from wrong doing if in fact there is proof and substance against specific individuals.
If an adjustment to a change in an end result is warranted, then so be it.
The collision of "presented" information whether through government releases or controlled media, and the now greater than ever accessible data to "individuals" has ushered in a condition of knowledge shared worldwide, that no longer allows the populace to be spoon fed, or blindly led.
It is no longer so easy to lie successfully, and continuously, and that fact in itself should be embraced by those currently residing on both sides of the fence.
It would do all people well, to throw off the position based entrenchments of obdurate thoughts and for the collective sake of humanity and its future, for the empowerment of the individual, to join together without prejudice and demand an independent investigation, exhaust all avenues of data and disclosure, and if needed, swift and final prosecution.
The event itself will never be erased, but the closure has yet to be written.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
As an ex marine and now scientist this thread doesnt make sense. At first i were not allowed to inform anyone about 9\11 because it was top secret. BUT its no longer secret,cause the fact is out there.

The 9\11 episode got informed 14th of march 2001 before it happened. It is per today a fact that its an inside job. The reasons are for a better cause-wont inform anything more of that. People who dont see facts even infront of them ,they are dangerous.

Regular people dont see how the planet and its resources work,they live normal lives. So its the high ranked leaders who has to make a choice.

Some must be sacrificed for a better cause.

Just the way things work at our stage.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The person who would believe the OS is the lunatic. Talk about BLIND FAITH, OS belief is a religion. Belief in something that has no base in fact, just told to believe what the man standing in authority tells you to believe and as a good little sheep, one does. WE call them "BLIND OS FOOLS"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join