It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here there's Zagari!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey, guys, I'm 20 since a few days, and I'm into some conspiracies thoughts and issues.
I'm European, I live near the Alpes...

I define myself as an intellectual not-any-more teenager, I love reading books of any kind, I simply love history and I think there's something right with those experiences of time- shifts...

I like sharing my opinions, but I might have a few times I have to get my logging in into a pause, a break for a while, expecially around July, when usually I'm on vacation...
So, you will see me on here when its necessary, when I feel my opinion will add something to our experiences and knowledge.
I have much respect into this forum...

I love also theories about Time and calendars and such...My favorite threads on here are those of politics and those about Timewave theory...

No one I know defines me as interested in politics, but I do have some interest into it and I like reading opinions about that on here, your threads make me comprehend many things everyone should be aware of.

I bet skeptical people on here will have a hard time with me lol
because I take always an open mind and I think always and always out of the box.

My other passion is doing IQ tests ( I have 110 in English not my mother language ). In high school I scored some point more, given that my professor told me I was the highest one in IQ of 24 people of my class and I hope he wasn't joking, 'cos he was a british man with some kind of dictatorial behavior in our class, lol, but I liked him.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Hi Zagari, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
How can I give to my profile a picture, you know, like all the other members are, in the place you have that yellow thing...
lol

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

This should help you with installing an Avatar, please read Avatar and Signature Guidelines

GIF and JPEG file formats only with a maximum dimension of 160 pixels wide, by 320 pixels tall. File sizes are not to exceed 75k, and animated GIF's are allowed. (physical size can extend up to 400 pixels tall for images under 50k in file size)

No profanity. No 3rd party advertising for any website(s).

Installing Your Avatar On ATS

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Can my thread in Predictions called " Circle these dates on a calendar " be moved to Below Top Secret please?

Thanks

top topics

join