It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics/Debunkers: How would you react if you see a real alien?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Because I'd rape an alien, I must not be good with women?

Really? Really?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'd play dead.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesignmaster

Originally posted by OnceReturned
reply to post by sphinx551

It is difficult to predict how I would actually respond to an experience that would be in radical disagreement with my worldview. I honestly believe that I am an open minded person.

Seriously, my friend (I don't mean that sarcastically), everything you wrote says that you're not an open minded person. Even with proof beyond any doubt, you still remained skeptical.

A personal experience is not "proof beyond any doubt".

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The first thing I would do upon meeting an Alien life would be to stay quiet and while thinking in my head, "Can you hear me?" Can you hear me is the first thing I want to know because it would establish if the Alien has mental telepathy skills and if he does then I would expect an answer "YES" right after I was thinking whether or not they could hear me.

Anything after this point is guided by this first question and answer.

I might react differently later on if he told me I looked tasty and invited me for dinner, but for the most part I would be on my toes and just wondering how to block my thoughts so as not to give away all of Earths secrets. Getting use to blocking thoughts could become a real headache if the Alien discovers you are trying to be deceptive.

I hope I'm not the only one who has had this thought, but this is how I would respond to any such meeting with an Alien life form.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I'd accept that what happened to me was factual, would be come a believer instead of a skeptic/seeker, then most likely share my experience with only my closest and trusted loved ones who know I wouldn't lie about that sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by oppaperclip
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Because I'd rape an alien, I must not be good with women?

Really? Really?

Yeah Really!

The fact that you'd rape and alien - and then brag about your behavior on a public forum speaks volumes! The fact that you cannot understand that is even more cause for concern. Pardon me if I think it's within your mindset to rape earth women too.

Anyone who rapes or fantasizes of raping another (as you do) is sick! And yeah, I bet that you aren't too popular with the opposite sex.

You need help and the fact that you think you are normal reinforces it.

Seek Help! Immediately! No... Honestly!

IRM

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Haha if i were abducted/visited by an alien it would further my long thought personal notion I am a fine speciman of the human race

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I would greet them as i would a neighbour, they are not "aliens" no more then we are, we share a common trait we both live our lives, they wouldnt be much differnt they we might think

for all you know you could have met them already, say if thier consciecness was put into a human body say after or before birth (before better to intergret better into socity) think the movie avatar execpt us as the primitive race, merly to share thier views of peace(something humanity despertly need)

and if i had to chooce human race or go with them, i would go with them and probally never come back unless it was to help humans in some way of evolution

so to all of ATS if you see an "alien" (as you call them) then greet it as you would a long lost friend, they might understand you better then you think

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

sorry for double posting, but Maxblack, you would hear a yes, and anything that would be "earth secrets" they would already know, and thus hiding your thought prosess from them is pointless, even if you figured out how to block your thoughts, they would break your mental barriars, and know your every thought and your very soul, they would understand you better then you understand yourself.

Remeber even if they are superiour in everyway doesnt mean you should fear or hide yourself from them, they are life forms as you are one, sharing a common existance.

"It doesnt matter what nation you are from or what relgion you are in, we are all the same and one day it wont matter what planet you are from, we are al the same"

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

Great answer... I would do the same thing...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join