It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics/Debunkers: How would you react if you see a real alien?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
For skeptics and debunkers, let's say for one moment (for you at least) that aliens are real and they decided to abduct you or just appear to you. How would having a real alien experience affect you? Would you continue being a skeptic/debunker or will you accept that aliens exist? Just how much "alien evidence" it would take to convince you that aliens would exist?

Thanks.

Ill tell you how I would react.

1. I could finally go to the grave in peace just by knowing my question is answered.

2. I would dress up as a ninja and mark the houses on a map of all the people that have ever doubted me about aliens, buy a paintball gun with $500 of paintballs, and hop right in the back of a pickup in the dead of night and decorate the skeptics/debunkers/doubters houses.

3. Make sure the ufo believers suffering and being ridiculed over 60 years has not gone un-punished, reminding those whom doubted every five minutes that they were wrong, all for the remainder of my life.

Thats about it

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wanted to say:

About 15 minutes ago, I seen a honest to god spaceship...

and there is not a single skeptic or debunker that will disagree with what I state matter of factly.

My story will be seen as a absolute truth by everyone, and then written off as normal.

incidently, I live near nasa and they just let off a shuttle...so ya, seen a spaceship..one of ours

carry on.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
I would run away to a safe distance.
Then i would observe it from a safe distance.
While filming it with my phone.
Then i would send it to you-tube.
Then i would get some-one gullable to go chat with it.
See what happens.
Film that.
Send it to you-tube.

Even then most people would be skeptical. Sure, you might have captured a real alien on video and most people accept that aliens exist but they would still probably skeptical of "real evidence". It would probably would take a lot more than one video to convince most people.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I would run away as fast as humanly possible.

Turn around, run, never look back.

I don't need to communicate with it, I don't want to take pictures, and I don't want to chase after it.

I value my life, I want to live to have children and see my grand kids. Finding out if ET's are friendly or hostile is not something I want to gamble my life with.

Last thing I want to happen is to visit my anus.. I meant "Uranus" on a space ship tour bus.

I think I've mentioned this on other threads several times. If you are asking what evidence is enough evidence, easy, it's either going to be V or Independence Day style. Nothing short of that is going to convince everyone around the world. Also, no Skeptic or Debunker can argue out of that. Or maybe they'll just still be in self denial and claim all those city sized ships are man made

[edit on 3/4/2010 by truthseeker84]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I am not a debunker or skeptic of the existence of extraterrestrials,

I would greet them in love and light.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
For skeptics and debunkers, let's say for one moment (for you at least) that aliens are real and they decided to abduct you or just appear to you. How would having a real alien experience affect you? Would you continue being a skeptic/debunker or will you accept that aliens exist? Just how much "alien evidence" it would take to convince you that aliens would exist?

Thanks.

Unlike the people on the other side of the fence, if you are drawing lines, I think most people would accept the facts and change their opinions.

As opposed to sticking hard to belief despite the facts.

Meh?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Hmmm... I think I would ask him for some Romulan Ale!

IRM

Prefer the bloodwine myself...

And yes, bring the klingons!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by oppaperclip

That was bull crap, I was asked an opinion and I said what I'd do. What kind of weak foolishness is this?

I didn't violate any of that crap of before you post.

So before this one gets deleted as well I'll say it again.

I'd rape the Freaking Alien

I'd sell the offspring

Then I'd rub it in the face of raped alien.

That may not be what you want to hear/read but that's what I'd do!

DON'T CENSOR ME FOR NO FREAKING REASON!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oppaperclip

Lol.

You could have said that in a more civil manner in regards to forum rules.

E.g. "I'd interbreed with the Extraterrestrial" and etc...

Love and Light to all!

Namastè!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Ive never considered 'raping' an enemy combatant. Thats kinda sick. Actually its real sick. Why intercourse? What else would you rape? Are you on some prison internet privelage. If not you aught to be. Im all for the expedient dispatching of the enemy, and even hanging carcass on fence post as a warning. But you go too far I think.

Is that really what you would do?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

Of course I would do that. Think of the money to be made by such a hybrid.

Plus there is no law against raping an alien, none! I would be within my rights, maybe not the aliens rights but my rights.

There are laws against raping all sorts of things...Women, animals, and other guys. But no laws about alien rape. May as well get while the getting is good, I may be the reason that law would be made, but since we have laws against Ex post facto laws I wouldn't be punished for that offense until the law went into effect.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

Why would it be an enemy combatant?

I would greet them in Love of the highest degree just as I would anyone else.

Namastè

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I would continue to be a skeptic and a debunker personally. Because my beliefe in aliens not existing would have been debunked. I would admit to the possibility that I had been hoaxed in some way, but also feel sure that I had seen proof. I would continue to be skeptical of other things, though, because "skeptic" does not mean "denier" -- it means "doubter".

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
In response to the op.

If it was a ship or some sort of aircraft in my immediate area..I would leave that area fast. No waiting for a martian to appear, no communication attempt, no peace signs, no nothing. I would just be gone ASAP. If one came in my yard I would treat it like any other tresspasser. Id call the Sheriff, lock me and the dogs in the house, and if one got in before the Sheriff showed up Id find out if aliens like to be set on fire

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
[edit on 4-3-2010 by psyko45]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

If you wanted a hybrid, why not just buy the alien some roses, a nice dinner , some wine? If breeding was my goal I would want it to consent. Finding out my mojo worked on aliens would make me tha mack daddy.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

The risk of rejection

I mean getting shot down by an Earth woman, eh who really cares. But to get shot down by an inter galactic piece of tail. I would be the joke of two worlds, TWO worlds, no sir not me.

That ol alien will be bred like a horse!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
How would i know its a ET i would want medical test conducting on it to procove that its not a genetic mishap or hoax, once the proof had been clarified then that would be enough for me, but until the day i actually have some sort of contact with an alien myself and it can be debunked i shall remain a sceptic.(

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Hmmm... I think I would ask him for some Romulan Ale!

IRM

Prefer the bloodwine myself...

And yes, bring the klingons!

Better stock some Prune Juice just in case one of those Klingons is Worf!

Ka'Plah!

IRM

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by oppaperclip
So before this one gets deleted as well I'll say it again.

I'd rape the Freaking Alien

I'd sell the offspring

Then I'd rub it in the face of raped alien.

That may not be what you want to hear/read but that's what I'd do!

DON'T CENSOR ME FOR NO FREAKING REASON!

I can only surmise that you're not too successful with the women!

Seek help! Immediately! No...Honestly!!!

IRM :shk:

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join