It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange dreams- images deja vu and precognition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
over the last week i have started having very strange and re occuring dreams, wich for me is nothing overly new, but in the last week they have gotten more frequent and i have been seeing one symbole that i just cant get out of my head. After the second night of seeing this symbole upon waking up i drew it out to the best of my ability here it is.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1668c1341dd0.jpg[/atsimg]

i have seen this image night after night between waking up and falling back asleep. i have also been having a dreams about things that havent happened yet, nothing major as of yet just things that happen with in the next day or two at work or in my personal life. just crazy kind of stuff, im not sure why all of a sudden this type of acctivity is acting up is any one else having similar things happining to them has any one seen the simble that i keep dreaming about if any on has any ideas please let me know thank you Crimson-god

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well during meditation the other day I saw two Pyramids that were acting like the two in your picture however they were solid like full geometrical pyramids they were interlocking and spinning.

It was interesting the other things in your drawing the three at the bottom possible constellations.
The V and the ^ with the two things seem to possibly positive negative charge symbols in a form not common or privy to humanity.

No real ideas on the other things perhaps others will be able to put thoughts in on this and help you out.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That image looks like a Freemason symbol. The symmetry of the design as a whole, relationships of parts strikes me.

here
and here

the similarities i notice are in the double-triangular design. The "arrows" pointing upward on your picture correspond with the Sun of the freemason designs, which represents Light, the down arrow corresponding with the Moon, representing darkness.
With both light and dark, white and black, an infinite amount of information can be created. arrange light and dark in certain ways and it conveys different information, such as this text here, white background and black foreground (or black background, white foreground)

The whole of your picture has a definite "middle" zone, a center which runs from the top to bottom (bottom to top). this is also apparent in Freemason symbols. It is also apparent in natural world. This might be straying off topic, but have you noticed that many of our "center" organs such as the corpus callosum (which connects the left and right hemispheres of our brain), the penis, tounge, the spinal cord, do not come in polar pairs. They are One and in Center, like our Chakra system. Though organs such as left and right hemispheres of brain, eyes, nostrils, testicles, arms and legs.. these come in pairs and have a symmetrical relationship to each other.

I mention this because these Concepts, they are part of the structural design of your art. My guess it is a part of your (or OUR) subconscious mind. These images form themselves without your direct creation or interference from your conscious mind, correct? Are you an artist or musician?

I don't know what it all means, but my guess is that you are percieving them for a reason. My advice would be to "go with it." feel the flow, feel the force, know yourself

at least that is what I would do.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
sorry for not responding to this thread as of yet, i have been trying to really clear my mind and think, and i have come to the conclusion that im going insane! ha ha ha well not exactly but i have really taken some time to look deeper inside myself and everything that has happened to me in my life. It really didnt yield and answers only more questions but it felt good to relax and meditate.

i have stoped having this dream it only lasted for two more nights after my posting i wonder if i missed something or missed out on something or if my mind was just Fing with me.

I think its interesting that you have been seeing the "twin pyramid" image while you meditate maybe there is some connection i dont know.

and as far as freemasonry goes that is a possibility i have always had a fascination with the freemasons but have only really found out what is readily available online. So who knows maybe my subconcious knows more than i do about the subject.

i would like to thank you both for taking the time to reply to this thread it means a lot to me.

good day/night depending on your location in this universe

top topics

join