It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twice Now While Meditating I've Seen THIS *Picture*

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
wish i could see things during meditation

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
do you put up "barriers" when you meditate?

Have you been "dabbling" with anything like Goetia or the like? If so, STOP!

I suggest that you begin setting up "safe space" when you meditate. I visualize my old temple or go to a greek garden with a well.

Both are significant to me.

KNOWING (this is important!) that you are safe, demand that it identify it self. If it refuses, blast it with golden light. If its good, this will have no effect likely on it. If its not, it will likely shake it up or just make it go away.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800
reply to post by felonius

what do you mean?

The monad is a perfect representation of Kether (kabalistic tree). The Point of origin. The primeval seed. I'm trying not to get too arcane. No offense intended.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

no thats not the case because i meditate in the dark.

and i see kalidascope pattans as well, but in complete darkness.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The Kether is usually represented as a lone dot. When in a circle it represent the triad of the head.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Bspiracy

no thats not the case because i meditate in the dark.

and i see kalidascope pattans as well, but in complete darkness.

the status of the room is irrelevant as far as dark or light. i prefer a candle or two.

in your "head", you will be able to see entire landscapes.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

The Kether is usually represented as a lone dot. When in a circle it represent the triad of the head.

No argument intended, it may depend on how/who you were taught by. I see the triad (supernal) as just a basic triangle.

Just my experience.

"past experience is not indicative of future performance"

had to do the financial disclosure thing!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I can see where it could be seen as Kether.

In my experience, yes I've seen it - it is an eye.
It's probably a bird's eye.

Can you jump into it? In my experience, if you can find the brilliant white in the pupil, it is small, but it's a reflection.

If you see what it is seeing, you can gain the vantage of the bird who'd eye it belongs to. You will not possess the bird, but the bird is on automatic and it's consciousness is open.

Be careful. It is not what meditation is meant for. Do not spend a lot of time doing it. I did. Now I am allergic to my own blood.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
you can trust me. its almost like those freaky pictures where you cross your eyes and you can see the sail boat thats hidden...

but i dont know in this case the way i see things i figured out how to focus a certen way into the dark that makes me feel relaxed while i still have focus on the black so if anything does appear its not my mind making it up because of how i'm focusing. i know this for sure even with the limited practise i've had

i can now tell when either i'm getting tired and i'm starting to loss my meditation and i start enter the first stages of sleep with day dream sort of visions, and i know i have to gain back my focus.

there is a difference for me, when i day dream noramly like right now, its sort of fuzzy in a sence, everything i'm day dreaming about is in the background of my mind, not really the foreground, like i can see it, but i can't really see it, if you catch my drift. its the same when i'm meditating and i start to get too tired, i see things in the background of my mind but i dont really see them, when i meditate proper, i see things, in the foreground.

this is how the last 3 weeks of meditation has gone for me when it works. a week ago i had 3 days where i was getting Noting and i mean Nothing, i was actually getting mad, i thought can i not do it anymore? but anyways t the point

when i start and its "working" or i've "taped in" what ever you call it, but everytime i experiance # it starts the same way.

pretend your whole computer screen is black and your comparing it too what it looks like with your eyes closed, then all of a sudden at the bottom right not very bottom but the corner a lil blub of a pattarn appears (usually looks like leaves on the ground for me(black being the ground bright white being in the shape of leafes) and it starts off very small and not really bright but when i iunno how to explain the state of concentration i go into but when i go into it, it expands to entire screen, this pattarn is now everything you can see, and its bright. this happens for me EVERYTIME (i've been able to do it last 4 nights in a row and today this morning ) and then its from this pattarn # goes down that i can't really explain.

once i i saw what looked like a lil spark with electric threads coming off of it like those electric touch globes, sorry i dont own one so i dont know what its called.

but anways after this pattarn is again when i saw the picture i made this thread about, both times.
practise

i have to have my eyes in my right forearm (left eye) bicept (right eye)
because i cant just sit and have my eyes closed, they water too hard when i get into a "state" and they start twitching and i can't keep my eyes closed and its just not coool, i dont like holding my arms up to cover my eyes with my hands, to tiring, so i just sit in a dark room at a table arms down face down

[edit on 2-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

[edit on 2-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

hey do you know anything about paralized awakening?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

how are you still alive?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I can see where it could be seen as Kether.

In my experience, yes I've seen it - it is an eye.
It's probably a bird's eye.

Can you jump into it? In my experience, if you can find the brilliant white in the pupil, it is small, but it's a reflection.

If you see what it is seeing, you can gain the vantage of the bird who'd eye it belongs to. You will not possess the bird, but the bird is on automatic and it's consciousness is open.

Be careful. It is not what meditation is meant for. Do not spend a lot of time doing it. I did. Now I am allergic to my own blood.

(Now I am allergic to my own blood)

Huh? That sounds like some weird OTO stuff. Wanna elaborate?

You dont want to "get into" anything! ESPECIALLY if your novice. I wouldnt and I have some training!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

hey do you know anything about paralized awakening?

yeah. had that several times as a kid. Scares the hell out of ya.

Never had it as an adult. I put it off to the astral not getting "seated" good when awakening. Similiar to when you get that "jolt" spasm when lucid.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

i want to know what causes it

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

It's not easy, lol, and I nearly died a few times before they figured out what was up. To answer your question, new blood, lots of steriods, and enough vistaril to sometimes put me out for whole days. Doc has ordered ciclosporin but I'm keeping that as a last resort.

YOU can't tell me it isn't from Kundalini Rising symdrome - the lymph nodes that act up before I degranulate are always right up and down both sides of my spine to the base of my head. Long story....but I feel certain it ties in....just can't go telling a doctor that.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

It's not easy, lol, and I nearly died a few times before they figured out what was up. To answer your question, new blood, lots of steriods, and enough vistaril to sometimes put me out for whole days. Doc has ordered ciclosporin but I'm keeping that as a last resort.

YOU can't tell me it isn't from Kundalini Rising symdrome - the lymph nodes that act up before I degranulate are always right up and down both sides of my spine to the base of my head. Long story....but I feel certain it ties in....just can't go telling a doctor that.

sorry man, i never heard anything like that before so i'll probably remember you

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
lol@ sorry I'll remember you. ha!

I'm far from a novice. I've been deeply involved in occultism my entire adult life..and some of my teen life too. I'm 43. I'm not always smart so I have to be tough. ha!

Just a warning - I do think this is what this is - it is an opening of sorts, a launch pad. My construct is a bit on the eclectic/ shamanic side so that's how it gets framed when I discuss it.

I can just as equally see how Kether would apply - it is a point from which boundless consciousness is accessible.

But meditation is about getting rid of attachments. That's why it is a trap - you can become attached to the experience.

I had a lot of physical problems I wanted gone. I could not walk. lol All my did ALL go away, but now I have a new demon to fight. Don't underestimate that kundalini power. It can bite.

edited to add: You might try open eye meditation by focusing on your navel if your eyes are watering.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is my symbol, I see it before something important is about to happen. Many people see the same thing before they get a message and from what I can tell, it is there to warn you and to tell you to get ready for the message. I always see the same swirly ying and yang looking symbol rotating clockwise.
This is what my symbol looks like, (The arrows are there to show the movement, I don't see those, the circle around it is blurry and it merges with the black.)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc2c9b855fcd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Huh, I didn't even catch the caution thing. It suggests new things no matter which theory you subscribe to...

so its lil weird. because i remember having more control when i was younger, i could make the pattarns brighter, the things i saw i could keep them there instead of having them fade away when i loss control

... Huh, I used to be able to do that too, and didn't even remember it 'til just now. Interesting. I wonder if that's a common thing?

reply to post by Solasis

do you meditate alot?

Not actually, but I think about these things a lot. The first one was my only serious answer; the rest were jokes, which I do actually think are kind of possible if incredibly unlikely.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The above picture is a good representation of a symbol I had come to in my mind to describe a vision I had. Only, the symbol I came up with was more artistic and included a cog on the outside of the yin/yang.

Cool! I had been telling myself lately that I was hoping to know if others had been exposed to the symbols/concepts I have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join