It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth shattering 2010 worst yet to come !!! economy collapsed march 2009 !!! celente

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Earth shattering 2010 worst yet to come !!! economy collapsed march 2009 !!! celente

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Fixed all caps title

[edit on 3/1/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Looks to be new video of Gerald Celente. He predicts coming collapse of us economy due to the ending of financial stimulus. Also says will be food shortages and retaliations for war escalations in Pakistan and the rise of a new third party.
Well I guess we shall have to see what happens in the coming months ahead. It may be a good Idea to stock up on a few things just to be safe.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Fixed all caps title.

[edit on 3/1/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'll give you this much...your thread title REALLY GOT MY ATTENTION!

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Whats so great about that guy?

Some of the best economists in the world predicted this years before 2009

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
More of the same from Celente. I get tired of his canned lines. I'm sure at the end of 2010 he'll say the 2nd stimulus package slowed the collapse again. Then in 2011 he'll say it's all going down again.

But hey, if I'm wrong i'll send the man a cookie.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Make that a chocolate chip cookie and you have a deal.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yeah I trust a news source with spelling issues:

EARTH SHATTERING 2010 WORSTE YET TO COME !!! ECONOMY COLLAPSED MARCH 2009 !!! CELENTE

In case anyone wants to know Russia Television (RT.com) is one of the best English speaking news channels you can get whilst living in the Far East. I love it - accents are funny though.

This particular piece though is a bit of a fear mongered Gerald Celeste piece.

I think he's a member here

-m0r

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by murfdog

Sure, a whole freaking tin...if i can afford it considering the whole collapse thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

But hey, if I'm wrong i'll send the man a cookie.

If he's right...I'm keeping all of my cookies!!!

Cookies will be worth more than gold is this man is right.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by antonia

If he's right...I'm keeping all of my cookies!!!

Cookies will be worth more than gold is this man is right.

I thought that would be toilet paper?

Anyway, on the topic, Celente is fine the first couple of times you hear him. After awhile, he gets a bit old. I am nitpicking his delivery more than anything. I don't disagree with him in principle, more so in timing.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Oh Gerald....so severe...what are we going to go with you?

Well, I will agree that hes got some interesting things to say.

I can understand where hes coming from, I can even agree with a good amount of what he says...but is it so surprising?

Feels like more over the top fear mongering. Not to say any of this wont happen.

What if the 'worste' really is yet to come? Will we even know it when it happens? ehhh...just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

cookies and milk could become a very precious commodity in the months to come. You may want to think again about that wager.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Investing heavy in Toilet Paper, a wise person said long ago... "War, Peace, Hard Times, and Good Times, Like It Or Not, You Always Gotta Go"

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well he has had a pretty good track record up till the spring of 09 when the fed jumped in and bailed every one out . But know one can say for any real certainty what is to come. But looking at the euro and the the fact that fanny and Freddie are even saying a whole new round of foreclosures are coming down the pike. Things are looking a little ominous for sure. Oh and lets not for get the expiration of unemployment benefits. I could go on but you get the picture.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
wait a minute I see this video a year ago and he said by Xmas 2009 we would be getting cans of food for xmas he was wrong sure its coming evautally but when March 2010 no its already March nothing.

But I know its coming they string it out a little longer and boom 2012 will be thier year.

They got a plan and thier following it being very patient since some of thier plans have fell through before.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b94acbffa06a.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Ilove it. thats some funny s**t

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
When you see the Dems headed for the door (with the majority no less) somethings up.

Don't mistake me for a Republican either. Those wackos are trying to position themselves to be sitting on top as we melt down wrongly assuming they will be viewed as some kind of political saviors. Wrong boys, you'll swing with the rest.

AIG is slowly going under and I doubt there's anyone in Washington stupid enough to try another bail out (good money after bad). When they go the derivatives market goes with them. With the derivatives market at least four times the size of the world economy that's a lot of bandits in line wanting to get paid and sad to say there's not enough money on the planet to pay them off.

Dear oh dear what will we do? Celente's right though. I've been watching this like a hawk since 2007 trying to figure out who did what and how. I have to tell you it's a brilliant piece of financial engineering. By the time the ether wears off and people get really pissed off they won't be able to afford gas for their lawn mowers let alone to travel to Washington with rope in hand.

I guess they'll have to settle for tar and feathering each other and anyone who resembles a banker or politician.

Wow, we live in exciting times. I've always wondered what it would be like to live like a caveman and soon I'll get my chance to experience it first hand.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

He states that the fall was halted by the stimulus, and it will occur soon. What he does NOT say is that most of the money is waiting for the next election, so that the positive effects will not be apparent until the elections. So it has not even been spent yet. And the communists in power are trying to use this depression to put them back in the public's good graces. Not one of the 'Progressive' Rebumblicans are talking about this, nor are they talking about the actual cause of the depressions, or recessions. I speak of the counterfeiting by banks thru 'marginal banking' of TRILLIONS of dollars. Nor are any of these supposed 'leaders' talking about the REAL problem with American medicine, the use of patentable drug 'treatments' rather than prevention or cure thru very affordable 'natural' treatments. American medicine is a SCAM, that is killing us, and making them stinkin rich. These same gangsters bribe our Congressman or President with money thru PACs. That 'cleans' the bribe money. NOONE is talking about cleaning Washington of the 'lobbiest' curse, NOONE is talking about the REAL problem of 'medicine', NOONE is talking about the stinkin African pretending he is from America. Even GB is ignoring all the heavy evidence against the Kenyan, AND the US govt bombing of the WTC. I have said it before and I will say it again, UNLESS there is more evil to come, Baraq will be exposed and humiliated. His god delights in turning on followers after much glory, just like OJ. Likes to see them squirm. The CIA involvement in the WTC is already starting to come to light. They are reporting high explosives in the rubble, applied to paint. Witnesses, now in danger of their lives, report hearing explosive charges detonating in the basement, BEFORE the plane impacted. If there were actually an investigation in to this, it would destroy all the govt. story. But it will not happen thru regular means, they control them. But truth is a funny thing, it all comes out in the end.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I give the markets and the world 40 days.

By the end of that, the recovery will be obviously and undoubtedly over.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by aristocrat2]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join