It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future of Olympic Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The summer and winter Olympic Games always serves to instill and/or renew national pride and patriotism.

In light of the NWO goal to remove or blur national boundaries through unified currencies, economic and military alliances and all of the other things routinely discussed here, how do the Games fit into this future scenario?

Would not the intermittent resurgences in nationalistic pride brought about by these Games work against their agenda or set it back repeatedly?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoneGrey
The summer and winter Olympic Games always serves to instill and/or renew national pride and patriotism.

In light of the NWO goal to remove or blur national boundaries through unified currencies, economic and military alliances and all of the other things routinely discussed here, how do the Games fit into this future scenario?

Would not the intermittent resurgences in nationalistic pride brought about by these Games work against their agenda or set it back repeatedly?

Quite the opposite happens actually. You do bring up an interesting point, though you do not entirely understand how things work in the world. What happens is that, "We can all come together without fighting and play together, putting aside our differences and uniting for fair play."

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

Originally posted by GoneGrey

Quite the opposite happens actually. You do bring up an interesting point, though you do not entirely understand how things work in the world. What happens is that, "We can all come together without fighting and play together, putting aside our differences and uniting for fair play."

I think that it would have sufficed to say that I brought up an interesting point without informing me that I "do not entirely understand how things work in the world". You make it sound as though you think that you do. Nobody does -- and that includes me.

I was merely wondering (not making a statement of fact) if the renewal in national pride would make the people of a nation more sensitive to, and protective of, their sovereignty. This in turn could make them more aware of attempts on the part of their governments to buy into a NWO program.

While the Games are to performed in the spirit of peaceful international fair play, it still pits nation against nation in a quest for supremacy.

How would the Games fit into a NWO scenario?

join