It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searches On Nibiru/Planet X Seemed To Be Censored

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

There is no argument. There has been no observation of such a celestial body to discuss. There have, though, been many purported observations (by uninformed people), but those do not constitute evidence in any way.

If there was such a planet, and it passed by that close before, it would have thrown Earth into the sun, or sucked us out of the solar system. If it's not been round before, then the predictions are all wrong. If it is coming for the first time, we'd already be able to see it in the night sky with our naked eyes, which we can't.

So no, there is no Nibiru / Planet X. It's all bull#.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A quick check on the Wikipedia entry. This is the second imminent collision prediction, the most recent being one in 2003.

The origin of all this is not Sitchin as I thought,but some lunatic alien contactee claiming woman from the Stone Age of the Internet.

en.wikipedia.org...

The idea of the Nibiru collision originated with Nancy Lieder, a Wisconsin woman who claims that as a girl she was contacted by gray extraterrestrials called Zetas, who implanted a communications device in her brain.

In 1995, she founded the website ZetaTalk to disseminate her ideas. Lieder first came to public attention on internet newsgroups during the build-up to Comet Hale-Bopp's 1997 perihelion. She stated, speaking as the Zetas, that "The Hale-Bopp comet does not exist. It is a fraud, perpetrated by those who would have the teeming masses quiescent until it is too late. Hale-Bopp is nothing more than a distant star, and will draw no closer." She claimed that the Hale-Bopp story was manufactured to distract people from the imminent arrival of a large planetary object, "Planet X", which would soon pass by Earth and destroy civilization.

After Hale-Bopp's perihelion revealed it as one of the brightest and longest-observed comets of the last century, Lieder removed the first two sentences of her initial statement from her site, though they can still be found in Google's archives. Her claims eventually made the New York Times.

Lieder described Planet X as roughly four times the size of the Earth, and said that its perigee would occur on May 27, 2003, resulting in the Earth's rotation ceasing for exactly 5.9 terrestrial days. This would be followed by the Earth's pole destabilising in a pole shift (a physical pole shift, with the Earth's pole physically moving, rather than a geomagnetic reversal) caused by magnetic attraction between the Earth's core and the magnetism of the passing planet. This in turn would disrupt the Earth's magnetic core and lead to subsequent displacement of the Earth's crust.

After the 2003 date passed without incident, Lieder said that it was merely a "White Lie ... to fool the establishment," and said that to disclose the true date would give those in power enough time to declare martial law and trap people in cities during the shift, leading to their deaths.

Lieder's Planet X idea first spread beyond her website in 2001, when Mark Hazlewood, a former member of the ZetaTalk community, took her ideas and published them in a book: Blindsided: Planet X Passes in 2003. Lieder would later accuse him of being a confidence trickster.
Japanese cult the Pana Wave Laboratory, which famously blocked off roads and rivers with white cloths to protect itself from electromagnetic attacks, also warned that the world would end in May 2003 after the approach of a tenth planet.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

It had to be a crazy person. No sane person could think up such obvious nonsense and believe it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Granted, your post is about missing information about Nemesis, AKA nibiru, PlanetX, etc... but in effect you come over to my post, and link your new thread on it, and now everyone is over here posting.

OP This is very Ghetto!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well Crazies aside, it's nothing for me to take a few pictures a day. At least it will prove that it does not exist for those that might seek untainted, non-religious, non crazy alien medium talking sources.
Some of my family became quite worried at the prospect which prompted my study from a Non-Authoritive source. I know come Christmas the only thing I may see is Santa On His Sleigh but at least some peoples fears may or may not be allayed.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ok well sifted through one weeks photos and no PX but i got this interesting shot using my UV lens.

I've seen afew of these on the net also claiming its PX/Nibiru etc etc. It isn't its merely a lens refraction.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Im still collecting no fear.....

[edit on 31-3-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

[edit on 1-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I posted this once before, but for your perusal;

Buy the Kolbrin Bible, 21st Century Master Edition. Quoting the back of the book;

" The Kolbrin Bibles dates back 3,600 years and offers unique and enlightened insights from the past to both challenge and affirm our present days beliefs. This 2 part, 11-book secular anthology is nearly as large as the King James Bible. The first six are called the " Egyptian Texts " and were penned by Egyptian academicians following the Hebrew Exodus. The last five books are called the "Celtic texts" and were penned by Celtic priests following the death of Jesus.

Several accounts describe an object in orbit around our sun called the "Destroyer" which the Celtic authors call the "Frightener". According to recently translated Sumerian texts, this object (also known as Nibiru or Planet X ) is in a 3600 year orbit around our sun, and the Kolbrin Bible warns us of its imminent return and of yet another Biblical tribulation." end quote.

It has been my conjecture that the ancients were not full of crap or making up stories for the hell of it...especially about the awful thing that they saw in the sky and surviving its aftermath after it passed through the solar system.

What makes me laugh at current society,is their apparent lack of the ability to accept that they may indeed see the day soon, when Planet X again cuts through and pretty much screws up the whole planet! For some reason, the human population today seems to collectively feel that they are too good to have to suffer something completely out of their control.

The mass denial/self delusions that "X" could not possibly exist, and also wipe out 3/4 of the Earths living creatures is amusing. If anything would dare to interfere with daily giggles and grins, the howling and gnashing teeth of being incensed by such an affront to self importance is assured. Especially from the mere mention of ancient religious accounts/ records/ artifacts that warn of the "Destroyer" and its return in our lifetime.

Therefore, I ask? Why not us at this this time? What makes us so immune to the fluctuations and perturbations of the Cosmos? Humans are nothing special. We exist, at this period of time, and will not be here forever. Accept it! NOTHING LASTS FOREVER. The Dinosaurs roamed the Earth for a far greater period than Humanity ever will. They are gone, and so will we disappear. The cosmos machine will continue to grind on and on and on forever, until it too implodes into some sort of nothingness, and then rebirths as something else.

Planet X exists! It WILL come again...and I suspect the ancients had their calculations fairly right on. EVERY 3,600 YEARS. So; we're it! It is our time now.

Stop pissing and whining about it. It'll prove to be one hell of a show!

If not us, then who? Your Children? Your Grand Children? Your Great Grand Children? Yes? How selfish!
Like I posted; if it dares to interfere with daily tee-hee's and grab-assing, then it isn't fair!

BOO HOO! get over it!

I also highly suspect the world powers of trying to quash the information about the where and when of Planet X's fly by! They are puckering their collective sphincters hoping it will be a non event, but also taking secretive measures to assure that they "the golden ones" will survive. Not everyone will get a Golden Wonka ticket. Only those that have been chosen will be gathered up, and sent below ground to fortified bunkers to survive.

The surface dwellers left behind can punt and fend for themselves. Adios Suckers! That's the way it is. Some count, and most don't!

I have a hunch the bunker dwelling elites will be in for a rude awakening down there.
It'll most likely prove to be their tombs. I hope it does.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

wikipedia, I searched Planet X about 6months or so and I READ wikipedia's information and I am telling you it did NOT say that crazy information... Something has been changed. I actually used some of the information to look up more things that in checking now I cannot find from scientists that seem not to be there....
I can't explain it, all I can say is the information has changed...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I agree the elites are in for a shock. Worst place to be would be anywhere on earth. I'd say the otherside of Mars would be a safe bet. Could explain the rumors of bases on Phobos /Deimos.
But as for me if it is PX and we do get a deadly fly by then I will sit with my wife and watch the show and after our death........Its the next great adventure.
(yep there is life after death I've seen far too many ghosts in my time for there not to be, the source of some of the warnings i get are from my long dead relatives)
I will still collect pictures as promissed as for the red dots they only show when I use my UV lens which is odd but the oddest thing is is the red body/dot that has its own reflection on my lens. See the above picture could still just be a lens refraction.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well all i have to say is this if such a thing exists why is it all of a sudden bad for planet Earth? Our solar system has been in existence for nearly 5 bilion years and never in that time has the Earth been destroyed by anything as our presense on earth proves that. So what has changed to believe the planet is in danger? Nothing except people irrational fears and not thinking very well.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm not saying either way as IDK TBH but if its real then it isn't the first time its been here. The mayans that were here before still have their descendants alive and kicking in Peru etc... and a recent youtube video I listened to a Mayan Elder talking about the end of the Calander.
Point is Sumarians, Mayans, Indians, Airien....all have ancestors here alive today.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Seams my Video I posted has been moved or Censored..........

[edit on 6-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join