It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chile earthquake being used as a divergence to drill for oil in Haiti?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
What if this Chile earthquake is used to diverge all news coverage not just by the MSM but by the public at large, so that Haiti can be drilled for oil, or at least be setup to be drilled?

Think of it like a false flag attack, while one disaster is happening, another is happening on purpose by the government or some sort of militia.

Well why not now use those 15,000+ troops that are known by the public to be in Haiti to start a [the?] secret agenda of the Haitian oil reserves that have not yet been tapped?

I'm just shining some light on this because I have a feeling this is possible.

Are We in Haiti because of Oil?

And also I just wanted to add this article I came across...

Oil in Haiti: Reasons for the US Occupation
Part II

I wrote Part 1 of Oil in Haiti as the economic reasons for the US/UN occupation back in October, 2009.

After the earthquake I questioned whether oil drilling could have triggered the earthquake: Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti earthquake?

Then suddenly, after spending years hitting myself against Officialdom's colonial rock that kept denying Haiti had significant resources....

After being called crazy and un-American for writing that the 2010 earthquake gives the US the perfect disaster-capitalism opportunity to come out from behind the UN and openly occupy Haiti to secure Haiti's oil, strategic location and other riches for the corporatocracy...

Read the full article here

So yes I maybe speculating, but then again all the info is written above in article form, so think what you want but I know I'm not the only one who is thinking this... in fact the US may have been waiting for this opportunity...

edit: my bad spelled Chile with an i

[edit on 28-2-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It's called Chile, good sir.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by totalmetal

Ha, my bad thanks for the correction which has been fixed in the OP. But instead of correcting my spelling why not leave a comment as well?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I care not to speculate on things I do not know about =/

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Well since we haven't been invited to help Chile I would suppose that won't be much distraction. Plus, add to the fact that we cannot really predict earthquakes very well or create them on the fly with our magic earthquake machine, then you got yourself a pretty unlikely scenario. Beyond that if we wanted to drill for oil in Haiti, we could have just bought the whole country for like a buck-fifty and a couple hundred used Chevy's.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Sunchine
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Well since we haven't been invited to help Chile I would suppose that won't be much distraction. Plus, add to the fact that we cannot really predict earthquakes very well or create them on the fly with our magic earthquake machine, then you got yourself a pretty unlikely scenario. Beyond that if we wanted to drill for oil in Haiti, we could have just bought the whole country for like a buck-fifty and a couple hundred used Chevy's.

Who is to say that some elite scientists didn't predict more devastating earthquakes? Also we have troops in Chile already, granite only approx. 500 from what I know about (but this was what I heard from CNN today so it could possibly be much more).

Also, there has been some big earthquakes lately, more so than usual. Not necessarily more earthquakes all together, but more devastating ones so I'm sure the US/UN were just sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for it, OR if you're into the whole HAARP conspiracy like I said then it could have been done purposely. You have to remember HAARP may be being used to be doing these things, and since it's relatively new conspiracy wise and possibly new all together tech they are advancing upon the world, they may have been shooting to create the earthquake in a more populated area. Who knows?

All I know is that the oil in Haiti will be taken, sooner or later. I may be speculating on some things here, but it's not all bunk if you do your research and just read the articles in the OP in this thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Elite scientists using HAARP and predicting massive earthquakes as a cover to occupy a small country with speculative oil reserves that shares a small island with another nation right under the nose of the UN?
...Or freak geological coincidence?

Occam's Razor says coincidence

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAFJetTech
Occam's Razor says coincidence

I love when people use that as their defense to deny the possibility of some sort of cover-up or conspiracy.

Seriously, everything is not so simple, in fact most of the time things are more complex then we will ever be able to comprehend.

Maybe not in this instance, but then again maybe so.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Of course it was HAARP. It could very well be for oil, but there is another theory floating around that these quakes are gonna unearth some discovery that explains the error of all the major religions. Something to think about....

new topics

top topics

join