It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*video* Mysterious Deaths of 911 Witnesses (MUST SEE)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+104 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Uh-oh Lucy...Me thinks somebody gots some 'splainin' to do...

But we KNOW these are ALL just coincidences, eh? And all of these witnesses were liars anyway, right?

*end sarcasm*

Another one of these things that gotta at least make one raise an eyebrow IMHO....

www.youtube.com...

[mod edit: replaced original video with a working version]

[edit on 1-3-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
yeah .... thats why

if you know something, let it clear, very clear ....

otherwise its easy to get u, since nobody will notice if you die randomly

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
But we KNOW these are ALL just coincidences, eh? And all of these witnesses were liars anyway, right?

They're not all liars, just the ones who said they heard multiple explosions in WTC7, the ones who said there were explosions in the basement of WTC1 and WTC2 before the planes hit and those who said they had no intention of committing suicide and then hung themselves. Because the government and NIST are credible.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It seems that if you have any information about 9/11 that doesnt match up with the official story youre likely to end up in a body bag. We are making progress and TPTB are getting restless....

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i never knew there were so many witnesses that had mysterious deaths.

thanks DD for bringing this one to my attention.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Like so much 'truther' stuff I see, this again suffered from not adhering to a 'less is more' policy.

I myself think something funny is going on with the official version of 911, but I also think some of the 'truther' thinking is very misguided.

Out of all the deaths mentioned in the clip I think the Deborah Palfy case deserves more attention.

My main issue with 911 being an inside job is the stance and comments from Al Qaeda... who would surely say if:
a) they didn't do it. Blaming Bush for genocide would be the ultimate propaganda.
b) if they had American involvement... "we fooled your own people to destroy the towers...etc"... that admission, with evidence, would easily destroy a Government and create social unrest in USA.

Where as from my Google research I can only find evidence that there are loads of Al Qaeda dudes and heirachy who praise the work of their men.

And I'm not talking about Mr. Laden. who is probably dead and irrelevant.

I'm an ATS new member... so hello anyone. I've enjoyed the site for months... and finally decided to dive in.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This is absolutely incredible.

I've recently delved into what really happened on 9/11 because I'm starting to trust the government less and less every day.

The 2 deaths that REALLY struck me were the babysitter of the Bush's -- hit by own car, and the DC Madam -- says she's not going to kill herself but ends up hanged.

Mind = blown. Thank you for that.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Just seeing this really gets under my skin. More like bone shattering.

People assassinated over the truth, this has gone on far too long. We the people must work together with any given resources to find and bring down whoever is responsible for these acts. Even if this means war against ourselves.

The Iraq war just bought these people 7 years of time to strengthen their lies. Its time to bring out the true human nature against these corrupt thugs and burn them at the stake, without trial.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Interesting video. But I cannot blindly believe everything in it to be true. Take the last one, David Graham. Whether what Graham "saw" was actually true or not, where is the proof he was "threatened" by federal agents? Or that he was actually poisoned? And how does the video maker(kevin604bc) know Graham's death was never investigated? I am supposed to believe it just because the video maker said it was true?

I am open minded to what happened but I will not blindly believe something anyone (government or truther) tells me.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
If they are eliminating people, they will eliminate the ones most potentially dangerous first, hence those who are dead give heavy indication of where the truth is burried.

The video, incidentally, does not mention the all-important witnesses who actually died DURING 9/11, including...

- Key directors of Raytheon
- John O'Niel

A curious one is the death of Whersley. For him to be one of the first witnesses to be eliminated indicates again support for my thoughts that I have widely posted here before.
One of the ways that they Truth Movement is going wrong is that it is making several assumptins that, whilst they seem reasonable, actually are baseld on no facts at all. The key baseless assumptions that I disagree with are these:-

1. That the people who did this were traitors and yet were patriotic enough only to use all-American kit.
2. That only the US military had the kit to do 9/11
3. That "everyone in Government" was involved rather than the possibility that it could have been done with the involvement of very few US officials.
4. That either the scrambling of US fighters and for them to have been sent to Whiskey 386 in the middle of the Atlantic could only have been an accident or a deliberate act to get them out the way rather than considering the frightening possibilty, that Whersley had actually CORRECTLY identified where the attack on the USA had come form.
5. That it had to have been either ALL PLANES or ALL MISSILES.

None of these assumptions make sense and the need to kill off Whersley backs this up. Likewise, assumption #2 ensures that the Truth Movement looks elsewhere whilst the actual witnesses can be eliminated without anyone ever noticing elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Uh-oh Lucy...Me thinks somebody gots some 'splainin' to do...

*end sarcasm*

Another one of these things that gotta at least make one raise an eyebrow IMHO....

www.youtube.com...

Very interesting, I've always said that the day of the attack is a day that the govt. doesn't want dug up again. Those people have been living in fear for a long time just because they where in the wrong place at the wrong time. Can you imagine that while you are looking at the pentagon an explosion happens but when you see the news it says a plane crashed into it. You will get a cold place in your gut, because you have witnessed something that you shouldn't have seen. There's know rules for stuff like this, not official. You have two choices look around and see if anybody saw you and walk away and whistle in the graveyard. Or come out and tell what you saw.

I knew that the Palfrey chick was murdered for the simple fact that this woman has been running a prostitution ring on both coasts but in washington for at least 15 years. If you or me called her and asked for a girl, were nobody and wouldn't get a second glance. We would just get logged in as chuck or joe at hotel blahh. But if Dick Cheney of haliburton or politicians or whomever are using your services, you will log that stuff down and the times and the dates in order to have something as protection from being prosecuted (hell she may have had a prosecutor or two in her book). She's been in the game for a long time and know the rules, and that is I won't rat out the johns if you don't prosecute me and let me off on probation. Even if she would have gotten prosecuted, she still had black gold in that black book. She was looking at 4 to 7 years, but she was looking at at least that much in millions and more to rat out the names of all the powerful people.

It seems like suicide, airplane crashes and weird accidents are the norm (how the hell do you crush yourself with our car like the way they said, unless you had help). You see if Palfrey or the others where chased down by one or two people and gunned down, then it would pull the rag off the bush and point to targeted assassinations of people. So accidents are the norm.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The phone call between Alex jones and Deborah Palfrey really sums it all up...

A.J. "Shes already droppped the atomic bomb on ém..she´s already released the numbers.."
D.P. - "yeah i have and not to be concerned i have no intention of letting any body buy me off or make any kind of deal with me"
A.J.-" And your not planning to commit suicide"
D.P. - "And im not planning to commit auicide"
A.J. - "The fact that your so visible really protects you going on shows like Larry King and other big shows...do you wanna put it on record that your not planning to commit suicide."
D.P. - "No im not planning to commit suiicde, im planning to go into court on april 7th..indeed we do have the trial and i plan on defend myself vigorously and I PLAN ON EXPOSING THE GOVERNMENT IN WAYS THAT I...ER...THINK THEY DO NOTWANT ME TO EXPOSE THEM...."

WHOOPS..just like the JFK witnesses had accidents..
ROSE CHERAMI prostitue, struck by a car while hitchhiking.
LEE BOWERS JNR..car crash on a empry road..
DAVID. W FERRIE...suicide.
ELADIO DEL VALLE...shot in the heart only hours after the suicide of Ferrie.

It´s true what they say...a little knowledge is a dangerous thing..it costs you your life.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Funny how all the deaths are either suicides or accidents.

The CIA are the most evil organization on the face of the earth

C.I.A. Cilling Inside America

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90886846cf27.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
My main issue with 911 being an inside job is the stance and comments from Al Qaeda... who would surely say if:
a) they didn't do it. Blaming Bush for genocide would be the ultimate propaganda.
b) if they had American involvement... "we fooled your own people to destroy the towers...etc"... that admission, with evidence, would easily destroy a Government and create social unrest in USA

Well if that is your 'main issue' then let me help you overcome it, and not from internet links but real life experience.

The Muslims I know want to believe it was terrorists, not because they don't believe it could have been an inside job, but because they want to believe they gave America, the great Satan, a black eye.
Blaming Bush would not be their 'ultimate propaganda', it would be a let down. More like, Terrorist, 'Oh well I was hoping it was us, not surprised though, fire really can't bring buildings down, gotta support the side though, go Al Qaeda woo hoo!'

Your assumption of how they would react is based on what? So now you have a different point of view, and one from reality not google, you will joining the 'truthers' now?...

Edit: Oh BTW the Muslims I know are not terrorists, my terrorist quote was typed with tongue firmly in cheek to make a simple, mildly humorous, point. Just thought I'd make that clear for the er Bureau or other interested parties...
I'm in trouble now, shut up just keep grinning

[edit on 2/28/2010 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
there is no doubt that US and Bush regime was involved in 911.
Now its only cover up non stop.

Every thinking human being could see at evidence and could tell you it was not possible without US Military CIA NORAD and other million defense barriers turned off.
No investigation, no detailed explanation. Mysterious death's.
Building materials shipped from out sight and from examinations.
The list is could go on and on.

Im young and i can see deception and cover ups more clearly then grow ups.
My mind not stained with propaganda, programming beliefs. Nor was i indoctrinated in school. Cause i left school very early for my own sake.
Im not American but i do care what happens in your country and around the world. And i hope that 911 truth comes out and Americans gonna clean up their government.
Because in the end its gonna affect all of us.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thanks DD for sharing the video, S&F. I haven't seen it before and it contains some good information.

For those of you who don't want to believe or think that these things actually happened the way they were said they were done in the video, why not look it up yourself? I believe the obituaries of these people wouldn't be hard to find, and probably the reports of their death wouldn't be hard to find either since the official stories of their deaths are what the elite/govt. want us to believe in.

And really, there was news footage in the video from the one lady hanging herself after she said she had no intention of committing suicide. So you definitely can't dismiss that information, and I don't care what you say "Well the people who you'd think wouldn't kill themselves usually do" - not in this situation; it obviously does not apply.

She had all intention of disproving the commission report and the ONLY WAY I could see her committing suicide herself is if she basically was forced (as in threatened to be tortured and killed if she didn't retract her statement(s) which she didn't want to happen so she committed suicide... but that however is hugeeeee stretch from what is more likely... THEY MURDERED HER.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
While many of the deaths identified in the video clearly either witnessed something or had come to their own conclusion that 911 was not an act of terrorism committed by terrorist in caves from Afghanistan.

Something that should not be ignored in this ongoing saga of dead witnesses is the possibility that secret time travel technology is being abused in a criminal fashion to determine if the witnesses of the present will indeed pose a threat to the 911 investigation in the future.

This claim comes from a federal witness Andrew D. Basiago that discusses secret time travel technology that is being used to commit time crimes and to ensure that those that are guilty are never threatened by exposure coming from some witness that comes forth and gives pertinent testimony to undermine the official 911 story.

Once a determination is made that these present day witnesses will contribute to undermining the official story in the future, those that seek to keep their evil actions secret from anyone and everyone move in the present to eliminate the witnesses that they know for certain will contribute to undermining the official deception of 911 in the future.

While I do not believe that all of the deaths are committed by time travel agents intent on killing meaningful witnesses, I do believe that among the dead there are those that were targeted by those that are currently abusing time travel technology to see the future events critical to those involved in 911 and then act to eliminate the known witnesses of the future in the present. Since the present is the past to the future, in affect we have have a time crime being committed in the past to affect the contrived future outcome.

Whether these witnesses were killed for what they saw or knew, it does beg the question that if you knew some witness was going to be affective in giving testimony in the future, would not those that possess such technology not willingly and eagerly use it to protect themselves and their fellow partners in crime?

Yes, I believe that those with such secret technology would not hesitate once moment to use the secret technology to protect their self interests. Even if that means having to kill a few more people than just those killed on the fateful day of 911, they will kill whatever threatens them and as such, these deaths are not the last to be victim to such attempts to silence those that witnessed first hand the events of 911.

This posting is just food for thought, but in the realm of conspiracies, it is becoming a more and probable to think outside of the box. It could be why so many committed suicide or had convenient accidents that ended their lives before anyone could get official statements from those killed for what they saw or knew of regarding 911.

Could the Cheney assassination team that was created during the Bush regime been a kill team to kill those that threaten the official story of 911? We may never know as long as such secret technology is in the hands of criminals but all those that are involved in the 911 crime understand what it would mean to allow witnesses to live and give testimony to facts they witnessed or had personally been involved in during the 911 event itself.

To the 911 criminals, anyone that has evidence to counter the official story is a target and we better get that point if we get nothing more.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The Deborah Palfrey death is the one that really gets me. She DID NOT commit suicide.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by animated

DICK CHENEY'S OWN WORDS NOW CAST DOUBT ON THE OFFICIAL STORY

Dick Cheney made a reference back on Sunday February 14, 2010 to the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11 and put it this way: "and then looking at 9/11 and saying, "This is not a criminal act," not when you destroy 16 acres of Manhattan, kill 3,000 Americans, blow a big hole in the Pentagon. That's an act of war."

His interview with Johnathan Karl on ABC's This Week program was probably a Freudian slip, as he described the Pentagon as being blown up, instead of hit by an airplane. Did he get sloppy with his language and reveal more that he wanted to? There is so little evidence of a plane at the Pentagon, that the damage looked more like an explosion. If the Pentagon was blown up, it had to be an inside job! How come NORAD was unable to send up an interceptor, when they could see the plane coming from 30 miles out, unless Cheney wanted it to get through! Now, more witnesses with information that contradicts the official story DIE! Dick Cheney's plan continues to unfold.

The interview is at the following link and his word slip is at 1:48 min.
abcnews.go.com...

The transcript is at the following link:
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

You do know that Al Queda was and IS a CIA front group right. The CIA created them to serve a purpose, it may have been multi-fold too. As they are using that tewrm a lot lately, Have you ever met anyone from Al Queda? Have you ever seen or heard of someone who met someone from Al Queda? So you "believe" what the MSM tells you and you "believe" the videos presented on television? THIS and this alone is the problem with everyone's way of thinking.

Did no one pay attention to the Dominican Republic, flight 587, that crashed into the Rockaway section of Queens? This is where most of the firefighters WHO TALKED, lived. TPTB were sending a very clear message. Shut the hell up or we can do much worse to you and your families. It was November 11 2001, what a coincidence, it was on the 11th just 2 months after TPTB/Israel's first attack on New York and America. They care not who they kill or how. Just like all the witnesses in Dallas at the JFK assassination are all dead too, even the children who would be middle aged right now, but have been suicided by TPTB.

archives.cnn.com...

What a country.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by daddio]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join