It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hello all! Ive been lurking around for Months and find all
of these stories fascinating and I decided to be a part of it
and finally decide to join!
Any Advice or pieces of wisdom would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by swimmer10

Hi swimmer10, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads,you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Welcome to Above Top Secret.

I've only been around here officially for a few days, so I'm no veteran. However, I expect you to keep an open mind to possibilities and combine that with a skeptical inner attitude and your set.

Don't believe what is said because it is said, ask for evidence and for links where there aren't any. Some people think this makes you ignorant or a disbeliever in higher things, but my opinion is that if higher things exist there is surely something that can support it. Those who make extraordinary claims must back it up with extraordinary evidence.

Remember that the lack of evidence from one person who claims something does not mean what they claim is wrong, it means they have no evidence. Keep an open mind and believe in possibilities and you'll be fine here.

I'm always around, always will be if you want to talk or if you need something. Like I said, I'm not a veteran here, but I learn fast and I will help you in any way possible.

The Protector

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

G'day swimmer10

Welcome to ATS

Advice.....?

Keep a cool head

See you out there!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
You call this an intro.
This is an intro

and this is a welcome.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Gday all, I too have been lurking around here for a couple of years but have finally encountered research material that is not on this site so ive decided to join because i feel its important to contribute to spreading the truth. Researching hidden truths has become a full time job for me and its exciting as i feel we are on the verge of a critical mass that will lead to an explosion of awakenings around the world

new topics

top topics

join